• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone enhancement advice

MantisGod

Bluelighter
Hi hi hi there my little droogies! I recently scored some OC 80s! Expensive little guys! If anyone has advice on how to make these suckers go farther and hit harder I would really appreciate it! For context I have no tolerance and plan on taking them orally, split up, etc.

Take them with a antihistamine like promethazine or diphenhydramine. Adds to the high pretty decent.

Also i think white grapefruit juice may boost it as well. Im not 100% sure on that though. I know it works with codeine

Take them with a antihistamine like promethazine or diphenhydramine. Adds to the high pretty decent.

Also i think white grapefruit juice may boost it as well. Im not 100% sure on that though. I know it works with codeine
Familiar with grapefruit, I'm pretty sure any pure juice not from concentrate works if I recall. I have a hard time staying awake on diphenhydramine alone. Is it easier with an opiate?

Familiar with grapefruit, I'm pretty sure any pure juice not from concentrate works if I recall. I have a hard time staying awake on diphenhydramine alone. Is it easier with an opiate?

It adds to the sedatio but oxy is kinda stimulating sometimes so it might work

TOBACCO 🚬. I can stress enough how much nicotine enhances the opiate high. I'm smoking a ciggy as I type this to enhance my 90mg morphine high.
Btw, oxycodone has one(if not) the highest BA orally, just crush the pills/chew em up and swallow. Long-lasting euphoric high.
Enjoy ur lil 🍬

TOBACCO 🚬. I can stress enough how much nicotine enhances the opiate high. I'm smoking a ciggy as I type this to enhance my 90mg morphine high.
Btw, oxycodone has one(if not) the highest BA orally, just crush the pills/chew em up and swallow. Long-lasting euphoric high.
Enjoy ur lil 🍬
Thanks man! Gonna parachute them! I'll report ba k here tomorrow when I do em.

grapefruit juice alters the cytochrome enzymes to turn you into a super metaboliser of codeine it can be dangerous and cause toxic levels of drug ...i only ever used it if had limited amount of drug and needed to make it effective and stave off withdrawals..never used when i had enough just to get higher ...get high sure but be smart about it ...

The original OC 80 pill? Dark green?

Thought those don't exist anymore and the ones circulating around now are fake. I could be wrong on this, but I've always heard people say that the real ones are extinct.

Diclazepam when taken with Oxycodone causes a significant increase in the active metabolite Oxymorphone (Opana) which is also POTENT AS F@CK

Diclazepam (2-Chloro-Diazepam) was synthesized by same chemist who made Diazepam (Valium) & Clonazepam (Klonopin). Diclazepam has 3 active metabolites and are all registered benzodiazepines currently on the market

Diclazepam > Delorazepam >> Lorazepam (Ativan)
longer half life than Valium and Lorazepam still detected after 7-9days after 1mg of parent compound Diclazepam

so if you’re lucky to have access to Diclazepam be cautious as this will turn your Oxycodone into Oxymorphone (Opana).

Got here on time and on the spot, just ate my second 80 the day after the first, gonna have to have my gf hide them till my tolerance goes down. So damn hard to control my impulses with opiates, nothing does it for me like them. Thankfully she's the opposite and likes stimulants way more so we can keep one another in check. Ate it with GF and Cimetidine so I should be nodding hard.

man, with oxys u only need...oxys, especially if your tolerance is low. I second @paranoid android suggestion of promethazine more for its anti nausea effect and @nznity ´s one if tobacco is your thing but seriously, paraphrasing the song " I love just the way they are....."
gonna have to have my gf hide them till my tolerance goes down
hope that it works for you, I ve tried this road and then I ve started begging to my wife, or bribing her with blow , or inspecting every hole of our house when she was not at home to find them pills .....beware because I ve noticed that oxys tolerance skyrockets very rapidly . So enjoy you lucky duck ( 80´s are like the Holy Graal for me, I ve only had access to 10 and 20 mgs oxys pills ) but take care!

man, with oxys u only need...oxys, especially if your tolerance is low. I second @paranoid android suggestion of promethazine more for its anti nausea effect and @nznity ´s one if tobacco is your thing but seriously, paraphrasing the song " I love just the way they are....."

hope that it works for you, I ve tried this road and then I ve started begging to my wife, or bribing her with blow , or inspecting every hole of our house when she was not at home to find them pills .....beware because I ve noticed that oxys tolerance skyrockets very rapidly . So enjoy you lucky duck ( 80´s are like the Holy Graal for me, I ve only had access to 10 and 20 mgs oxys pills ) but take care!
Lmao my girl also loves coke! It's gonna work cause I just cant bug her too much or I can distract myself with some weed if I need a "high". Thanks for sharing dog nodding rn!!!

I can distract myself with some weed if I need a "high"
That s great, unfortunately weed is like poison to me, it makes me anxious and paranoid even if I m high as a kite on oxys or H, smoking a joint while craving oxys would be kinda suicidal....I ve tried to distract myself with blow and as a result now I m doing opis AND cocaine :ROFLMAO:

That s great, unfortunately weed is like poison to me, it makes me anxious and paranoid even if I m high as a kite on oxys or H, I ve tried to distract myself with blow and as a result now I m doing opis AND cocaine :ROFLMAO:
Oh no bro I hear you weed is my last choice compared to blow, stims or oxy/pharma opiates. Never done H but it is on my bucket list ykwis 😈. I don't get the fear but I eat waaaaaay too much and pass tf out no matter what strain it seems. Just a real good tool for when I need a break from other shit. I use benzos a lot to manage my mind but I don't find em too recreational. I don't drink anymore unless I have a stim cause I keep going till blackout.

Can we post pics of our shit on here or is that not allowed?

Never done H but it is on my bucket list ykwis
naaaa mate, stick to pharma opis , at most try raw opium if you can find it, if H was pharmaceutic it would be cool, but even in the best scenarios is shite produced by some Taliban or whatever in his toilet or, if u are in the US, it s not H at all. I do H onlyu when I go back home to Italy and is mostly for nostalgic reasons only.
I use benzos a lot to manage my mind but I don't find em too recreational. I don't drink anymore unless I have a stim cause I keep going till blackout.
Benzos are good only for coke comedowns or opi w-d, can t for the life of mine understand their recreational value. When it comes to booze,I had my dark periods of binge drinking but now I hate the shit with a passion!
Can we post pics of our shit on here or is that not allowed?
there s a "post your stash " thread and I guess that s ok here as well, but consider that I ve done 50 mgs of morphine 2 grams of blow and I ve just popped a benzo, I might not be THAT reliable :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hi hi hi there my little droogies! I recently scored some OC 80s! Expensive little guys! If anyone has advice on how to make these suckers go farther and hit harder I would really appreciate it! For context I have no tolerance and plan on taking them orally, split up, etc.
Hang on, am I misreading or are you saying you're taking 80mg oxy on now tolerance? Not at once I'm hoping .Surely not.

Also just observing your benzo enthusiasm - please be fully aware friend that benzo addiction creeps insidiously and the withdrawals make opiate withdrawal seen like a stroll though a park on a sunny day, horrific

Hang on, am I misreading or are you saying you're taking 80mg oxy on now tolerance? Not at once I'm hoping .Surely not.

Also just observing your benzo enthusiasm - please be fully aware friend that benzo addiction creeps insidiously and the withdrawals make opiate withdrawal seen like a stroll though a park on a sunny day, horrific
Nahh man I split that first one up between me and my gf slowly chewing pieces of it throughout the day. The second one I just popped the next day and got suuuuper high as shit I'm waiting two weeks before I do any more to fully reset.

I never use benzos recreationally, can't reallly. I have ASD which makes life a bit more difficult for me so rn I'm taking 0.5 Clonazepam a day. Have some Xanax as well for stimulant comedowns and edginess. Been doing some good cocaine lately and I prefer not to drink with it.

naaaa mate, stick to pharma opis , at most try raw opium if you can find it, if H was pharmaceutic it would be cool, but even in the best scenarios is shite produced by some Taliban or whatever in his toilet or, if u are in the US, it s not H at all. I do H onlyu when I go back home to Italy and is mostly for nostalgic reasons only.

Benzos are good only for coke comedowns or opi w-d, can t for the life of mine understand their recreational value. When it comes to booze,I had my dark periods of binge drinking but now I hate the shit with a passion!

there s a "post your stash " thread and I guess that s ok here as well, but consider that I ve done 50 mgs of morphine 2 grams of blow and I ve just popped a benzo, I might not be THAT reliable :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Would love to do some actual opium, saw a Spanish dude selling some but from what I heard it can be hard to smoke and shipping it would be risky lol. Yeah I am from the "United States" and ofc I would never take anything that did not come in a blister. I wish morphine had a higher oral BA because I really don't think I could stop if I ever injected.

Yeah man I've only done clonazepam and alprazolam and don't see them as having any "fun". Soma was pretty cool though, would like to try some other barbiturates if I could find them in the future. Lowering my benzo tolerance is a big thing for me rn though so I'm being careful. I hear a couple clandestine chemists may be synthesizing methaqualone or a close relative soon but that's only whispers :cool:.

Glad you had a fun night my friend, thanks for responding!