• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Out in the Open) Which Bluelighter HAVE you fucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, if this thread keeps deteriorating, I'm going to close it :) I've only had sex with one bluelighter anyway :p

Srsly.

deteriorating?
This thread never had any hope in the first place.
As far as moe is concerned, it should have been aborted after the first two posts.

Depends how you define it... however "been penetrated by" doesn't have the same ring to it...

anna! said:
Okay, if this thread keeps deteriorating, I'm going to close it :) I've only had sex with one bluelighter anyway :p

Srsly.

lol and sweet kitty hasnt even been back to check on it sicne starting it 8)

butros if your bulberator was a bler im sure it would count ;) does she have a name?

FaTz said:
FIne, I'll go second and name a name...

Keystroke....

*AHEM* Im the only person fucking Keystroke!

He's the only BLer ive slept with too :D

Keep your hands off my man FaTz LOL!

Well I wouldn't really call Keystroke a BL'er anymore... Considering I havn't heard from him in about 3 months, havn't seen him post and for all I know he's dead...

I've fucked a BL'er... or two hehe... But I sharnt' be naming names :p

FaTz said:
Well I wouldn't really call Keystroke a BL'er anymore... Considering I havn't heard from him in about 3 months, havn't seen him post and for all I know he's dead...

I've fucked a BL'er... or two hehe... But I sharnt' be naming names :p

darling may i draw your attention to this post... ;)

bwahahahahaha! Nice one SF69.

Keystroke is definately not dead, he's still around just not on here as much. It's not that he doesn't love you anymore, it's just that we've been really busy of late...

FaTz said:
Sonic, it doesn't fucking matter if people "Really Want To Know"... If those people and I also know two of them have requested it be kept secret then Don't say a fucking word... Just because you may want people to go "WOW Nice Work" can't be justified compared to the pain it may cause people...

I just spotted this, and I think you need to fucking brighten up a bit.

How about, to liven this thread up a bit, we arrange cash incentives for people to "dob in their mates", and fill us in on all manner of dirty secrets?

That's entertainment.

HaHaHa!

^ =D
I like it... alot!

Originally posted by mista_200
Wow i love sluts!,
Where are all the fuken bluelight sluts!!???

PM me for names and numbers ;) :p

CynaKill said:
How about, to liven this thread up a bit, we arrange cash incentives for people to "dob in their mates", and fill us in on all manner of dirty secrets?

That's entertainment.

yes, yes do eeeeeeeeeeeeet!

CynaKill said:

That's entertainment.

Well it's probably more fun if you use blackmail.

"Well, I know you slept with *blah* and if you don't tell me all you know we'll be putting a nice post up on this thread"

That way you'll be able to go forth and blackmail everyone that person A has blabbed on and you can then continue the web...

Status
Not open for further replies.