• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Out in the Open) Which Bluelighter HAVE you fucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
katmeow said:
Fine, I'll come out with it. I'm the hottest female bluelighter that sonicnature fucked.

Nah-uh! I'm the hottest fe-male bluelighter that sonicnature's fucked! He's mine bitch! *katslap*

Felixonapedestal said:
I have this sudden inexplicable urge to move to oz...

Oz?

Alright... to me, sex is something that happens between two people (or six) behind closed doors. Bragging about sex is absolutly child-like and totally inappropriate. Sex is a extreamly fun and entertaining religious experience to me and for me to go and brag about it would be out of line. I dont consider myself a sex god. I am totally obsessed with giving women pleasure and i love women to the max and wouldnt advertise who i do it with on a lame cheesy forum such as this. :p

P.S. I am not advertising myself

Last edited:
Bully for you! :)

I'm irreverent about sex and don't mind talking about it, and my experiences publicly; I think as much as it can be spiritual it can also be a shit load of fun. It's good to giggle about, and share about - as long as you're not hurting anyone's feelings or disrespecting their privacy by doing so.

If you'd like to look down on that, then go for it. Judge it up :) I can see why you don't go into SLR... lol... it's all we do there is share and swap our fucking experiences.

ps. if that *was* an advertisement for you I wouldn't be buying I guess, because I prefer a sense of humour about stuff like this, not that sort of judgemental attitude ;)

I look at it like this : These days people have a hard time differentiating between casual fucking and being with the person. If i were to be sleeping with bluelighters, i reckon alot of assumptions would be made and basically id have a whole heap of people gossiping and talking about something that is perfectly innocent and pure. I know how all you people gossip about each other so id much prefer to stay out of that fuckin loop. :D

P.S You are being judgemental for judging my judging you judger :)

Last edited:
endlesseulogy said:
P.S You are being judgemental for judging my judging you judger :)

Touche =D sorry. To each their own eh? ;) If people want to gossip, let 'em! When they meet me they can make up their own minds, in the meantime I have a naughty reputation to uphold here ;)

Oh and my exploits are never innocent and pure :D heh

... i can be dangerous in bed if i have to be.. just depends on which way the wind is blowing or if there is a full moon or not... but lately.. i dunno whats wrong..

Last edited:
*starfalls69* said:
*slaps you around and gives you a stern look.*

Why? well to me, what one does in private may not be something they want splashed all over the board...

i certainly dont go running around broadcasting who ive slept with. but maybe im one of a kind :\ or maybe im just weird...

*shrugs*

*starfalls69* said:
*pokes SLM with her vibrator*... does that count as fucking? ;)

I think you're just weird, and really in need of something to post ;)
I dont care if you have a vibrator, isnt that supposed to be private?

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Bully for you! :)

I'm irreverent about sex and don't mind talking about it, and my experiences publicly; I think as much as it can be spiritual it can also be a shit load of fun. It's good to giggle about, and share about - as long as you're not hurting anyone's feelings or disrespecting their privacy by doing so.

If you'd like to look down on that, then go for it. Judge it up :) I can see why you don't go into SLR... lol... it's all we do there is share and swap our fucking experiences.

ps. if that *was* an advertisement for you I wouldn't be buying I guess, because I prefer a sense of humour about stuff like this, not that sort of judgemental attitude ;)

SLM, you said it perfectly :)

Which bluelighter have we fucked?

DO we really have to answer that one?

OR can we ask which bluelighter has fucked YOU?

:)

sexual or otherwise of course...............

yeah c'mon sonic nature... i cant believe you dont want to talk about our encounter 8o wasnt i good enough for you? :p

sonicnature - bluelight lovegod ;)

/\/\/\

They're all coming out of the woodwork now.

;)

I am currently, and have been for the past few months, been 'doing' punktuality...

lemme tell you girls.... this man is GOD

Last edited:
Well, i've been doing the do with Mr Samadhi for almost 7 years now...

*but don't tell anyone* ;)

yeah i havent slept witn any bluelighters that i know of hahaha.....i intend on keeping it that way

and before people make jokes i know noone from bluelight would sleep with me

Status
Not open for further replies.