• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Our all-time favorite... that first pill

The year was 1997.
The pill, a White Mitsubishi my gf brought from Chicago to Dallas.
The feeling: The most indescribable feeling of love and peace I have ever felt, for all of what seemed like 15 min.
In retrospect it was prob more like an hour or 2. But it was SO short.
My next pill was a White Devil, SO amazing as well, That sealed my love for Ecstasy. Every roll since that wasn't bunk has been amazing, but I have really had to try my hardest not to lose the magic.
------------------
Lying on the stained wretched sheets with a bleeding virgin, we could plan a murder or start a religion...

mine was a gray ferrari in vegas. i found out what it was like to love my friends so completely and be loved in return.

white euros. double dropped, was a bit stupid then. but i had no clue that i could feel like that. it was like the best thing ever.

A Pink Love baby... i felt soooooo good it was the best night of my life.. i threw up in my girls hair after a shot contest and she didnt even care cuz she was rollin to.. the only time she woudlnt have beat me for that...

mine was i white pikachu, cut w/ DXM. It was a horrible night. But i tried it again and I'm still rolling on a regular basis
------------------
"Video games don't affect us as children...If they did, we would all be running around dark rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetetive music like Pacman."

my first ever was a pure white mitsubishi. took it at my girlfriends debs! amazing night. :) my best mate also took his first that nite. we just couldn't believe how 1 pill could make u feel sooooooooooo good! :)

my first ever was a pure white mitsubishi. took it at my girlfriends debs! amazing night. :) my best mate also took his first that nite. we just couldn't believe how 1 pill could make u feel sooooooooooo good! :)

I think that my first was a white mitsubishi....I'm not positive though. The best one I've taken to date was a red smiley. OH MY GOD....that's oh so my favorite to date. Followed closely by some green TT's and then some popeye's. Always gotten pretty great stuff, I must say.....

my first was a "Mike Tyson", they were yellow double-domes (or double-stacks) as some call them now. my first was in the late 80's

my first goooood pill was a 7 layer halo at hippie 2000. i had such a blast! i dropped twice on different occasions before that but ma first was way too strong (a capsule @ club montage) and ma second i didn't feel hardly(h-bomb @ bigger 2000) but ma friend and other felt it strong?
ne wayz...i will never forget the 7 layer halo!!! or the green nipple, haha it seems that whenever you take one of those, its comparable to a first roll, if you dont overdo pillz all the time of course :p
------------------
**Stay happy...become a toker today!**
aim: ajunglist420

I don't know what the hell it was. (my first time was a very uninformed time...)
It was a capsule that was 3/4 full, and I remember I tripped balls off of it. I saw all sorts of shit.
It was more like dxm or something I think.
Fuck, I don't know what the hell was in that thing. It kicked ass though...

I remember the first time *very* vividly- blue smurfs. The only thing that's ever come close were pure MDMA capsules. Yummy.

Ahhhh memories ... my first roll was a Blue Pichachu .... I have a very good memory of this night. LOL we went to the gas station and I was singing to the clerk! lol. But that was not my best roll surprisingly...best ever was a yellow five pointed star! When that sucker kicked in I had shutter vision from hell and started to dry heave, but after that all was good!

My first pillses were smurfses too! Wouldn't say it was my bestest roll, but it was damned good. Of course, I did get it from...

First pill was a pink raver and it was WAYYY too strong for me (they are actually really strong pills tho). I sat in the chill out for about 2 hours with some fucked up strong as fuck CEV's (closed eye visuals), talkin to god and all that shite.
Interesting to say the least, wouldnt have minded but while I was trippin off my head, I missed most of sasha + digweeds set who were on in the main arena, fuck!
Still liked it a bit tho, after my mate found me and I snapped out of that I had a good time
smile.gif

One of the best times Ive had on pills was back in april (defo wasnt one of the first times anyway), did 5 mitsi turbos, had a great night, carl cox, dave clarke, laurent garnier, 5 top quality mitsis, wahey!!

my first pill was a yellow smiley face and it remains one of my best rolls ever, but not *the best.
my favorite pill was all white with no logo and no score.

My first pill was a CC,..
it was a speed pill, but who cares, i rolled for over 7 hours haha
wink.gif

------------------
"I Don´t Like Drugs,
Drugs Like Me"
"These drugs are proberbly gonna catch up sooner or later, but fuck it im on one!" -Eminem
Anyone who wants to talk, or question me... feel free to contact me.. ICQ#12517451
[email protected]

My first was a 007, which turned out to be crap, then on the same night we found some green alligators (lacostes) and they were the most amazing thing I've ever done, we just sat on the floor in the club grinning. I thought every girl was dancing just for me!
------------------
Dancing at the disco, bumper to bumper.
Wait a minute... WHERES ME JUMPER??