• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Our all-time favorite... that first pill

i had a choice my first time: y2k or heaven's gate. one of them just sounded more appealing, and boy was that name accurate. rolled all night on the beach.
------------------
I am a drug. Take me.
--Salvador Dali

I dont recall what my first pill was, but I do know it was taken last year in New Orleans during Mardi Gras... Had a BLAST, but in hindsight I know now it realy wasnt that good compared to whats possible with a HQ roll. Still had intense fun and spent the next 2 nights trying to find more...
frown.gif

pika...pika...PIKACHU!! pinkish tan spotted
that was such a great night...everytime i flip through the channels on my television and see that cartoon, i can't help but smile
-caff

It was a orange cK. i'd never felt better, i loved everyone. i reakon one of the reason's your first pill is usually the best is because you have never had that feeling before. it's new, once u know what is going to happen when you take a pill u r ready for it and know what to expect. ahh.. the good ol orange cK
redface.gif
)
------------------
Only the person who has the dream knows what it means ... but sometimes even the person who has the dream has no fuckin idea what it means! !

mine was a double stacked up mitsibishi i liked that one i went to the beach that day with a double stacked one hehe
smile.gif

mine was a mickey mouse.....it was GREAT but i fell asleep REALLY fast. odd, eh?
------------------
AOL IM: h34th0r

first one was 1/2 a capsule of pure - didn't felt much but 4 nights later i went to haven with "the best pill i ever had" white 007...
------------------
Have a good time all the time

ummm does anyone see a patern? "that quadrouple stacked mitsubishi 007 pill was the best!" e is abused like so many other drugs becasue users are trying to "chase" that initial rush of euphoria. justsomething to dwell on...
------------------
im=deadbaby23
-it's more fun to compute

2 1/2 blue bombers at only £3 (U$4.5) each!
That's where the name LOVING IT! comes from, because all I said the whole night was 'I'm okay, I'm loving it, I'm loving it!'.
I'm pretty sure that I was close to death though... (no joke)

my first roll was a white buddah!!! first time rolling tho i was drinking screwdrivers..didnt really ROLL, but the next nite i took another one, and smoked lots of cron and OMG that was the shit!! ever since ive been an e-tard!
------------------
Because i like to do lots of fuckin drugs and get fucked up ok!

The first time I rolled I took a White Zorro.
Yeah that was definitly a good ass roll!!
It was a great pill - I think even if I took it now (I've rolled about 20 times)I would still roll really well off of em.

my very first pill: a star of David( a six pointed star imprint on white pill)
it was ok, but It didn't last very long.

2 Scwarzkopfts, at the club i worked at,everyone else was spanked on 1, and i decided to double drop! FUUUUUCCKKIINNGGGGG good nite
smile.gif

------------------
http://xtc-web.s5.com/
"Some thing is happening here, and you don't know what it is...."

My first roll was a pink rolex. But the place was too damn cold. My second roll was also a pink rolex, and it was the best ever!

White Zorro's (MDA)... wowie. At that time, I could've sworn they'd be the greatest thing to ever happen to me.
wink.gif

1.white pokemons..
2.green cu's..
3.green pokemons..
4.yellow tps
didnt actully get high until..
5.white tridents [er pitchforks er sumthing]
mmmmmmmmm mm mm ... . mm mm .

my first for life an mtv, at my first rave.
dumped basically the whole thing and peaked for 5-6 hours?! I have never peaked that hard again :-(

The first pill (and ALL of them for about 2-3 years) were mollie in gel caps. Those are the BEST pills I have EVER done. I have been rolling for about 6 years.
------------------
Emancipate your selves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Bob Marley

teletubbies here for my first time.
i swore i'd never drink again
wink.gif

------------------
"we must be the change we wish to see in the world." -gandhi