• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Our all-time favorite... that first pill

Had Player Limes... totally sucked coz got impure ones!
for the 2nd time.. had these unlabeled ones and they totally rocked!

RED Motorala, but it had a VW sign on it...
------------------
Got SKUBY snacks????

First Pill a Butterfly (Summer 1998)
In between now and then, some memorable ones (some the nights, others the pills, but they relate to each other) pink panthers, lemon drops, mushrooms (Amsterdam), republicans (Am.), Clovers (Am. NOT the regular ones; 6 hrs.!), Chocolate Chip Cookies
smile.gif
, and Fri. night (first night partying in JAX, FL; don't know the name though, and there's 2 more where that one came from)
------------------
Follow me to the City of Groove...

i popped two yellow cks for the first time....half an hour passes...
"ah no, this doesn't feel right man, my vision is getting all fuzzy. i think i'm going puke, i better stand up, oh no this is bad"
about 40 seconds pass
"oh my god, this is the best thing i've ever felt, oh my god , oh my god , oh my god, put on some TECHNO!!!"
then i rolled around on my carpet for hours while listening to some phat beats hehe

March 1997...an 'Ice-berg'
I was beautiful. Everybody was beautiful. I loved everyone. They all loved me. I was floating 4 inches above the ground.
That was a yummy first roll!

NYE 2000, OMG! The BEST NYE to date! Two halves of a Freddo Frog....smiling all nite and day...(thought) I'm floating and my legs feel like liquid...(felt) I can dance forever!

It was a green cK. That night could only be explained by the word ecstasy!!!
------------------
Sk8agfrevr on AIM
~Keep on trippin wit dat XTC feelin~

It was a green cK. That night could only be explained by the word ecstasy!!!
------------------
Sk8agfrevr on AIM
~Keep on trippin wit dat XTC feelin~

Pures babe pures! Everything looked water colored! I never again had such an amazing time with any other pill. Pressed pills suck!

well the first for me was molly... but the first pressed was a power puff! I want anther it was fabulous

Spring of '99, a blue and clear gelcap. Felt like I would never sit still again. I was with 2 friends and no mode of transportation, so we happily speed-walked 3.5 miles to my house (in about an hour- no lie) and listened to Pure Moods for what seemed like hours.

Ah, what the hell...
My first pill was PURE 100% A-1 Certified "Phamaceutical Grade, not that crunchy herbal rave shit" MD-Mutherfukin-A. The capsule was (maybe twice) bigger than the jell caps I get these days. It rocked my world, to say the least.
Narnia 1998 San Bernardino, Ca.

Three Pointed Crowns at Oracle 99, had the same feeling at Burning Man on Green Nipples.
------------------
Live for now, not for the future.

Three Pointed Crowns at Oracle 99, had the same feeling at Burning Man on Green Nipples.
------------------
Live for now, not for the future.

My first....I don't remember b/c it was a long time ago, but I think it was a blue or green nike. I do remember ***blue smurfs***! Very good.

My first pill was a tomand jerry and a CK, it was awesome. I just remember rubbing the hallway walls and giggling like a little school girl. Awesome.
------------------
Where ever you go, There you are.

Triple Stack Crown. Of course I loved it so much, and of course, probablly like a lot of people, I made a total dumb ass of myself. I was speeding around the party yelling at the top of my lungs " I'M ROLLING MY BALLS OFF! hOW'S EVERYONE ELSE FEELING?"
I'm lucky I didn't get arrested.

I had a Star, in Prague a week before Easter 2000, and I was a baaad girl ............, the whole night. Met my Mom in the morning, still rolling, no sleep, sunglasses, and started to teach her how to dance to house music in the middle of a department store. Mom was happy to see me happy
smile.gif
And Iam happy since!
[This message has been edited by helenkaneu (edited 27 July 2001).]
[This message has been edited by helenkaneu (edited 27 July 2001).]