• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

synchrojet said:
Angelis --

What he did claim is to have designed the molecule. That in and of itself implies...no, MANDATES...some basic chem knowledge.

To propose a molecule such as this with no chemistry knowledge would be analogous to proposing a harmonically equivalent substition sequence to a portion Missa Solemnis and claim that it was "just an idea backed by some musical experience in a high school band."

The questions I proposed are EASY for someone with an I.Q. of 174 to answer.

As to the question of liquid Fentanyl - of course there is such a thing, this allows for intravenous administration. The question would be one of concentration, which varies, just as the doses of powdered Fentanyl vary.

He already explained it. He started with ohmefentanyl, which is b-OH,3-Me fentanyl (not with it physically, but the structure) He then read in a paper (I think he said it was by czech scientists) that 4-Me was stronger than 3-Me, then he fused those ideas. Doesn't sound too hard to me. Q.E.D.

hes definitely not a new member, he has been around this board for quite awhile under other aliases, and i believe conned a few people out of $$$ from what ive heard here and on another steroid forum..

anyway, i remember him offering some custom opiate via email like 8-12 months ago, so assuming it wasnt all an elaborate scam, and this simply being a way to drum up new suckers who im sure emailed him asking for some.....

if he actually did what he claimed he was going to do back when he solicited some people, and actually scammed cuz he ended up using it all personally, i guess anything is possible

though id still think he would have died eventually, but without knowing absolute specifics about his tolerance, how fast he went up indose, etc.. who knows.

Its still no excuse for fucking people out of their money though... i doubt anyone ordered a huge amount of product without putting in a smaller order first to try and and make sure he didnt screw them.... so if he really had that much of the stuff, he surely had enough even when he knew he was in the throes of addiction, to make good with the people who tried him out.

PS i didnt order LOL, i wasnt about to play around with trying to titrate microgram dosages stronger than fent apparently.

also.... why didnt he order more of this shit if it was so great and cheap LOL, then he'd have no wd's, and even if he wanted to quit, if he sold it he'd have a shitload of money to pay for the best detox LOL

the fact it seems like he screwed quite a few people on their test orders and let himself go through such powerful wd's with a product that im sure was VERY cheap from an overseas chem supplier makes me question whether or not this is just a stunt to take more suckers for their $$$

I don't even know what to say in this thread that hasn't been already said

party on wayne

Johan -

I read that. And while it doesn't SOUND too hard, have you tried to repeat what he suggested, even with a totally innocuous chemical?

I owned a business that produced, among other things, a product designed to enhance/restore younger female's libido. I outsourced the production, and was given so much static that eventually I had to deconstruct the entire business. And this was due to a very minor process (the homogonization of an HERBAL supplement, which is undoubtedly outside the scope of observation of the DEA), at least in terms of production.

And when you consider that one of the chemicals involved in this synth is (or at one time in very recent history was) at the apex of the watch-list for both the FDA and the DEA, the claims become even more ridiculous.

But even giving the benefit of the doubt here...why this? What was his reason again? Is it clear to you? His motives, as stated, vary from one post to the next. The rhetoric is designed to obfuscate rather than clarify. He cannot pinpoint anything succinctly, the way that anyone with the rarely developed mental acuity he claims to have would be able to.

It reeks of massive embellishment at the very least. The little crediblily that does exist is probably a result of the indigenous intelligence contained within his reference(s) - being in all probability the repeated claims of some long forgotten member of Rhodium's now extinct Hive.

Coupled with annotating any advice or clarification he can squeeze from online sources (IMO primarily other worker bees conned into answering or explaining any questions about this issue), he can tailor his anwers carefully before posting, try to put it into his own words to hide the fact it isn't his own thinking, and delete any mistakes he finds.

But ignoring all of the above, the overall proposition is logically self-cancelling. His stated personal philosophy is sophist, and his (so-called) logical reasoning is considerably shy of that which would come from a 174 I.Q.

LOL...174 I.Q...this claim, in and of itself, proves that this individual merely wants to be considered to possess an erudition that he clearly does not. Obviously he is envious of some of the attention given to the few members who can legitimatley post things similar to his, i.e. the designing and producing (albeit outsourcing) a molecule of this nature, or being blessed (or cursed) with an I.Q. of 174, and so forth.

Lastly, (I don't expect very many people here to truly understand this part), if he actually did this, he would NEVER have posted it here. The internal conflict of character that dramatic, and occurring without MAJOR side effects, is simply infeasible.

The best parts of his claims are plagiarized, the worst, made up. It is easy for me to spot the seams in the patchwork of verbiage, even in the small sample provided in this thread. I can tear it apart. If its true, let him step forth and engage in dialogue with me about it. The following fact will swiftly emerge:

It's bullshit.

Last edited:
Good thing everyone mention fent can be soluted in saline. Everyone knows this. I don't know the concetration I just assumed it was the 100mic/ml shit. I need to find that paper so I can show u guys.

Smackem --

There's no need for that. As you said, it's common knowledge. How else would the hospital administer fentanyl intraveinously?

hes definitely not a new member, he has been around this board for quite awhile under other aliases, and i believe conned a few people out of $$$ from what ive heard here and on another steroid forum

What forum(s)? I can check it out and get back to you on it. As long as he's using the same computer. Or we can see if there're all over the place (like library computers or internet cafes). That is a definite warning flag.

I have a few connections in that area who will find out if you want.

True or not this thread has been archived and is being read by many eyes at the DEA at the least, god only knows what other acronym agencies.

To come on a public forum and claim responsibility for the fent blotters and detail your activities in such a way shows either balls of brass or foolishness I couldn't even fathom. Even if its all bullshit he will be getting a lot of attention from a lot of authorities, but maybe thats just what he wants.

If hes not using proxies and Tor routing on top of posting from open wireless or internet cafes I would be speechless.

Enjoy having your trash pawed through and all lines of communication tapped Pharoah.

Considering what your saying is true, then didn't u learn ure lesson back in
14-11-2006 when u made a post titled :
Withdrawls from Fentanyl use -- how to treat symptoms? (SHIVERS!?)
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=278448

You should have stopped there and then!!

Doing a search on Pharaohfentanyl I came across a website:
http://www.halfvalue.com/wiki.jsp?topic=Ohmefentanyl
it says :

The Most Potent Opioid

Such compounds are in a sense victims of their own success; their extreme potency has meant that they are commonly regarded as being simply too dangerous for human consumption and instead have been applied to veterinary medicine for the immobilization of wild animals.

More on 4-Derivatized Fentanyl Analogs
Carfentanil is one of a long string of piperidine drugs discovered by Janssen Pharmaceutica. Its chemical structure is identical to fentanyl, except for the presence of a –CO2Me FG. Carfentanil is ~30 x stronger than fentanyl, and hence an exceedingly powerful opioid.[18] Although carfentanil's reputation has been bastardized, the common precursor is also relevant to the synthesis of other, pharmaceutically ......

Sure. That's straight from the first page of references that pop up on Google. Additionally, he has drawn some conclusions from his quasi-knowledge of steroids. A quick perusal of the study of steroid esthers will produce further language that he has claimed (here and elsewhere on this forum) to be his own thinking.

At any rate, I think I believe him when he said it was all made up so he could feel cool. And hey, ya gotta give the guy credit for stepping up and admitting he bulshitted to the extent that he did - I have witnessed lots of other people on this forum stick to their story even when it is disproven beyond all doubt.

He seems to have decided not to post anymore on this thread, but you can bet he still reads it.

So, In th Eyes of God, I'll give you some credit for admitting (a few pages back) that this was simply an exercise in posing, and is all bullshit. It's more than a lot of folks would have done in the same situation.

OverDriven said:
ReToxifacation said:
Haha looks like InTheEyesOfGod has a brand new moniker!

His new moniker isThe Cartel...

look at the WD med thread in OD. he lists the same exact same pills, meds and times in a similar thread...

plus it sounds cheesy like something he would come up with

sssssscammer
The Cartel
for the body:
Immodium - 2 a day (stops da runs)
Excercise - as much as possible (gives you LIFE)
Clonidine - 200mcg a day (reduces skin-WD effects)

for the mind:
GABA capsules - 500mg in morning, 1000mg before bed (dominates Insomnia)
Rhodiola Rosea - 250mg in morning (dominates anxiety/irritability)
Melatonin - 3mg before bed (helps sleep longer)
Udos Oil - 3tbsp a day (gives EUPHORIA)
Vitamins & Minerals - LOTS! (gives you LIFE)
Benzos - Take for first 5 days of WD, NO LONGER (stops concious misery)

In The Eyes of God
This is my current regimen for mind and body the past 48 hours... (ed = every day)

3tbsp/ed Udos oil
3caps/ed anti-oxidants w/ ALA + more
2tabs/ed multi-vitamin/minerals
30mins/3Xed walking

tommorow I add into the mix...

150mg/ed Rhodiola Rosea
???/ed GABA capsules *anyone know a good dose?*
1GAL/ed Pomegranate juice
1500mg/ed Tribulus Terrestris
25mg/ed Oxandrolone *steroid*

Last edited:
I don't know why he even bothers with BL. Everyone dislikes him here.

First, please forgive me for not reading the entire thread, which is something I often bring others to task for but have been working and do not have the allotted time needed...I will try to do it though, PPROMISE.

Anyone can say anything they want on the internet, as we all know. I will offer this, Just because a substance is potent [and I for one HAVE handled the mentioned analog] does not mean that the withdrawal length or intensity will be greater than a simpler substance. A substance's profile is not determined by its potency.

You have to examine receptor affinity and for the substance you have mentioned, which was a project by Drone [some of you might know him, or of him] had no outlandish profiles. Your withdrawals would have been akin to licit fentanyl...that is to say faster than with heroin and in less intensity.

I am not calling you a liar but your claim does not add up.

Also, this substance is not like doing Sigmund. You have to have your ducks in a row to get this one right wich also leads me to believe you are embellishing at the very least. If I am wrong, please forgive me. I simply call it as I see it.

im glad i skipped to the end instead of reading through everything.
it was believable until you basically started "arguing" with other ppl, it seemed like you weren't in any pain at all. then I thought, "i bet this really is bullshit", and of course I come to this page, and ta da!

:)

Ya right, it was like his was trying to be 'better' than withdrawls. Too cool for school.

It worked until he started saying stuff like 'I need good music for my soul. All my love is gone, i can't love anymore'

Welcome to opiate hell.

Even though, by now i bet its comming back to normal.

this thread should be deleted.

I know I keep saying this, but it REALLY should be for many many reasons.

dude you just brought it back AGAIN. stop posting in it and it will rest in peace. my god quit beating a dead horse.

To the OP, if you are so smart, why did you get yourself into such a goddamn dumb situation?

dude you just brought it back AGAIN. stop posting in it and it will rest in peace. my god quit beating a dead horse.