• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

opiates for pain

dude, you're obviously over medicated. try posting when you're not so fucked up, you'll find people will pay more attention to what you have to say when it's coherent.

Don't know about that, might be a case of them having dyslexia or something along those lines? A mate of mine has somewhat similar spelling from doing posts and whatnot on the net. I just recall that person seeming to have most (all?) posts being somewhat similar with regards to spelling and the like so I thought they _might_ have some sort of 'thing' like dyslexia or so... I guess the best person to ask is the person themselves %)

YOU are not in PAIN 24/7

dude, you're obviously over medicated. try posting when you're not so fucked up, you'll find people will pay more attention to what you have to say when it's coherent.

GEY dude im not so fucked up as you think beside,s i was writing a letter misk not you .
You might be in Pain 24/7 one day and see how you put up with it .
Im sorry that my spelling is not to your standard man or my grammer pain doe,s funny thing,s to you any way hope is all well with you PS my GP say,s im not over medicated and she would know Keep Well Mate wingman.?????:eek:

sorry, i did come off a little rude which really wasn't my intention. apologies.

i do have chronic pain; spondylolistheis. L4, L5 and S1 vertabrae' aren't fused together properly. compressed, (lumbar), coupled with sclerosis on my facet joints as well as sciatica and slight curvature in my lower back. i know what it's like to be in chronic pain 24/7

Pain

sorry, i did come off a little rude which really wasn't my intention. apologies.

i do have chronic pain; spondylolistheis. L4, L5 and S1 vertabrae' aren't fused together properly. compressed, (lumbar), coupled with sclerosis on my facet joints as well as sciatica and slight curvature in my lower back. i know what it's like to be in chronic pain 24/7

G,Day leftwing That,s OK mate i have thick skin apologie accepted as im not very good typing with this key board as we are here to support each other and to pas on our incounter,s with some of these GP,S some are good and some are bad any way talk soon wingman.%)=D

had another go at getting the correct methadone dose and ended up having 50mg (30mg to start then 20 after an hour) and it was a completely different experience.
last time it felt like i was just on a shitty codeine dose, this time def had pain relief, no jittery anxious feeling and found it much more sedating and relaxing - even a few nods.

i know its not the same for everyone, especially not for people on maintenance, but i found it quite good, finding the right dose can take a bit of trial and error, as long as you err on the side of caution and don't have a large or unknown dose.
you can always take more, but you're fucked if you take too much.
i'd also suggest having some anti-histamines on hand if you are inexperienced, i've been itchy as fuck for agges lol

tried some suboxone 8mg last night, has anyone ever been or is it prescribed for pain?
the suboxone was much more subtle i think. i knew i was on it, but i didn't feel it as much physically or emotionally. it was very pleasant helped great with the lil bit of pain i have left and i slept like a baby and feel so refreshed.

i read that bupe is 40x the strength of morphine, but i know the conversion tables can be a bit dodgy.
is bupe really that powerful? or is there more to the story?

tried some suboxone 8mg last night, has anyone ever been or is it prescribed for pain?
the suboxone was much more subtle i think. i knew i was on it, but i didn't feel it as much physically or emotionally. it was very pleasant helped great with the lil bit of pain i have left and i slept like a baby and feel so refreshed.

i read that bupe is 40x the strength of morphine, but i know the conversion tables can be a bit dodgy.

It is very powerful although it's a partial agonist (at the mu recpetor) so the effects as you noted are quite different from morphine. It's also an antagonist at the kappa and delta opioid receptors which gives it a quite different feel to drugs like oxy.

I have been doing suboxone recreationally lately and luving it. Its quite milder compared to the major opiates. Goes very nicely with weed as well, i made a discovery last nite that and found that weed and bupe potentiate eachother. Im not exactly sure as to how but it def works so if u are low on buds u mite want to try it one day. Only use usually 1-2mg at most, i get alot of nausea similar to morphine if i over do it.

The reason why they say it is powerful because u are looking at a mg to mg comparison. 2mg of suboxone is a fairly decent sized dose where as u mite not even feel 2mg of morphine(insufflation route). Its quite potent stuff as u can see.

Everyone!

I thought I'd share a new update… Which has made me really happy. I would say extremely happy.

The other night I had 5mg oxycodone and 30mg codeine and I didn't get nausea! I was unbelievably amazed! Perhaps I have developed a slight tolerance and subsequently don't get nausea?

Anyway, point is I was pretty happy with the outcome. I wouldn't say I was mega high, but I had the low eye lids and felt super cool, calm and relaxed.

I still have like 25mg's of oxycodone left. Thinking of double dropping them post exams as a celebration… 10mg's would have me REAL high.

=) Thanks all

Love affairs with opiates never last. Enjoy it while you can MrC.

Love affairs with opiates never last. Enjoy it while you can MrC.

Yeppers.

I dug the hell out of reds as a teen and my girlfriend broke up with for a speed freak.

Said dating a guy on downers was like dating a limp rope.

Man did I hear from my crew after that. Of course since we were a crew we all did the same things. When they started ragging on me for not be able to close the deal with my ex, their ladies starting calling their boy friends out for having limp ropes too.

Now that was cool. Even got a pity shag out of it.

Everyone!
10mg's would have me REAL high.

Man what I'd give to get that feeling again. Just did 60mg and can't feel a thing, like actually nothing. Tis BS.

Time to get clean (so I can get dirty again :p). Anyone have any idea how long it would take to get a 160-200mg oxy tolerance down to about 10mg again?

I doubt your tolerance will ever drop that low again I hate to say.

You might be able to feel 10mg after a few years however I doubt it would get you high.
I have never been a big opiate user and I know that my tolerance is past the 10mg high part forever.
I would be more looking to drop it to around 20-30mg tolerance, that MAY get you high again one day.

Taking a big dose of naltrexone may get you close to feeling 10 mils again, that's if you're willing to go through the all the withdrawal symptoms contracted into several hellish hours. Not something I'd recommend doing, but it certainly lowers your tolerance.

One thing I've been thinking of doing myself is a 1 week bupe taper, then dosing naltrexone to get the last bit over and done with quickly, however I understand that buprenorphine has a higher affinity for the opiate receptors, so I'm not too sure if this would work.

I'm keen on learning more about low dose (or Ultra Low Dose) naltrexone to keep tolerance down, but I'm too scared from my last experience with naltrexone and I haven't been game enough to try it.

I guess it's the reason i started doing heroin,to try and get away from the pain in the body,and yes it always helped.havn't taken anything in a few months though as im trying to stay away from it but its damn HARD.sometimes,especially when im stressed out too i start to snap at people and nearly cry cuz im craving it

Well I'm off opiates. Odd thing happened ,I went to bupe for a week (low dose), then back to oxy and was getting high on oxy having fun but for some reason I don't have any psychological pull to keep getting high on oxy and no physical withdrawal (just gotten high a couple of times).

Still took a godly ammount to work but seems my body doesn't need it anymore, so I'm going to stop while I still can and maybe try some hydromorphone in a month or two.

good work mate.
did you go on suboxone? or just bupe?
i had some suboxone 8mg last night and felt like i'd need 16mg or more to get any kind of high off it, but i would be interesting to know how much less is needed to work to treat an addiction.

how long did you wait til trying oxy again?

I was using the 20mg 20ug/h patch. Waited maybe 12 hours. At 20ug/h the blockade effect doesn't have much effect.