• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

online journals (list in first post)

Im just wondering

what is the motivation for an online journal?

what is the motivation for an online journal?

it all depends on why the person wants it. sometimes it's the 'voyeurism' streak - wanting people to know what they're thinking, or like a private 'forum' - where they can voice their thoughts and get feedback from friends etc...

or as some journals allow - private viewing only, meaning only the journal owner can see the entries... basically it's just it's safer to have it online than in a book (from prying eyes snoops etc).

Just a couple of possible motivation.

motivation for an online journal

I guess mine is twofold. Firstly, i have loads of friends from around the world, and it's much easier to write in my journal than to send 1000 emails =D and 2ndly well i need someplace to vent.

lol, I wasn't meaning anything by it...

I was just going to sign up for one, and then thought to myself...

Why am I doing this... then closed the window.

I've seen heaaaaaps of these things floating around the net, so... Just thought I'd toss the question up, and see what answers come out

Live Journal Codes

Okay ... seems like everyone has these darn live journals now and I want one!

I'd rather write my personal shite online where I know mum and family can't find it (cos they are useless with computers) ...

All I need now is a code ..

Would anyone be kind enough to drop me a pm ??

Cheers!

Definitely mental masturbation, and definitely ego stroking. I keep an online journal because sometmies I think things that are just so profound and incredible that I have to share them with everyone so they know how clever I am. The end.

I keep an online journal because sometmies I think things that are just so profound and incredible that I have to share them with everyone so they know how clever I am

thats funny anna, ive been reading your journal for ages and havent seen anything like that.

;) j/k i would have said that no matter who had posted it *huggles* i loves your journal... except all the pink lol

me, i had one for a while, i think i posted in it twice. the feeling of talking to myself is kinda creepy to me.

Last edited:
backo wants a live journal... can someone please PM me a code

BopGirl said:
^^^^ I asked first! I bags the code ;)

no read back...*I* was the one that asked the very firstest b4 anyone else did ...i get the code *pout*

=D

actually tho...i dunno like ive said ive been writing in a journal the old fashioned way since i was 14 yrs old (11 ys) and am on my 19th one now and i dont think i want anyone to read it except 4 me...i know i say some dumb witted things online all the time but ahhhh thats just me 8) not really afraid of being all silly etc but about really deep innermost feelings...i dont know if i could put it up 4 all to see *ponders*

then again im online ALL the time and i actually type faster then i write now and my hand hurts from writing and typing so i might aswell have one online (i would write in it more probably)

i suppose i just wouldnt show it to anyone ????

but then again could someone randomly come across it? 8(

and also what happens if it just disapears somewherre and the website gets shut down or hacked into or something and all my thoughts and feelings and memories that ive written are all gone? 8o

i dunno *confused* (as usual) :p

I just wanna bump this thread to the top again, just so people remember about it ;)

A code would be soooo much appreciated :D :D :D

/me burns Backo's online journal! DIE DIE DIE :D

Well, someone likes you more than me :|

oh, for those of u livejournal users, here's a pretty handy program to run on ur computer for easy updating of ur journal.

semagic

I have an online journal. It's so boring (and entirely too revealing) but i continue to post in it anyway.

My journal is a good way for me to get things off my chest. Things I am thinking in the early hours of the morning when there's no-one I can talk to. Reading back over a lot of it is downright embarrasing though. It's also a good way for me to remember when events were. Like when I met certain people, or when a certain event was... otherwise everything just melts into one.

If anyone wants to read it just pm me. I won't mind giving the address but I just don't want to post it in here.

why bother with cracked livejournal codes? just use blogger, you can get free accounts.