• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

online journals (list in first post)

OK, nothing wrong with a bit of hyperbole.. besides, no one I've ever met has, nor have I heard any stories of anyone regretting it. To be completely honest, if you have one I don't want to hear it, either. plur etc.. I want to encourage people to come to things, especially in the UK where we're lucky to get double figures:p
Dunno what I did to my previous post..
I wish MDMA would post more, his lj makes some of the best reading on my friends page :) *hugs*.

Originally posted by Oopsz:
http://www.iPlur.com/
Bluelight's own (fledgling) blogging community! Email me with your journal address and BL nickname to get added...

icon14.gif

Is someone here able to give me a code for livejournal??
Thank you! :)

well ive keapt a joural for the last 10 years.im on my 19th book...man its funny to read them back :p im waiting 4 a code then i'll have one too :)

Hey has any1 got 1 of those codes that i could grab of em?
I wanna try out this online journal thing.
Plz :) hehe

I wish I had OceanBoys journal.
---------------------------------
October 23rd 2002
--
I believed in the love of all man today. I will relate to you my experiences tomorrow.
November 13th 2002
--
I got lost for a bit.... sorry
--------------------
Earl grey... hot.

hullo guys...hey I checked out livejournal.com yesterday and then found out you actually need a refferal code to sign up..so I would appreciate it if someone can refer me...my email is [email protected]..

Did somebody say 'self-indulgence'?
Hey, I'm all about that! :)
I've recently started keeping an online journal cos I like to write and it helps me clarify my thoughts.
At the best of times, I'd like to think that what I write in my journal might inspire the passer-by in some way.
At the worst of times, it's utter psychobabble and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Although I find that writing about the bad personal shit sometimes helps me to get over it quicker.
And its good to have a record of your different moods, so you can see if you're just going around and around in circles, or actually getting somewhere.

when i frirst heard about this Live Journal business I was dubious... I really had no motivation to post my feelings on the internet. Even to think that someone might want to read my journal was beyond me.
I have since succombed (sp?!) and now have one, which I don't use as a source of creativity, but a place for venting and putting thoughts down.
xx

Welly well well then...

I've got two online journals. I have an online livejournal, which I'm not going to put here (main reason being that I do honestly put everything on it, so if you really WANT to find it you could).

More importantly I also have a weblog, which is used as something of a political outlet. I write articles on political issues which appeal to me (at this point, the war) and put them up on this website here .

Anyway yeah. That's me, one day I dream of having my own real WEBSITE, but until I get the leet skills, these will have to do. :)

-plaz out-

I think you should all be using www.xanga.com instead of livejournal, its good for images and has smileys! :)
c'mon we need more BL xangarians.

I have two live journals, my fantasy one (which I need to get around to updating) and my normal one... Seems right now my normal one is just to chronicle how I'm feeling through my Xanax withdrawal, one of these days I’ll get back to posting properly. It’s boring as fuck to read right now I assume.

I used to censor my journal with friends only posts but now the page title reads something along the lines of: Kitty’s thoughts & feelings, I rant and gloat and vent, if you don’t like it then fuck off.

I still occasionally post friends only... or more accurately for certain groups of friends only, but I’ve come to the conclusion that people who snoop are likely to read things they don’t like and really at the end of the day it’s their own damn fault.

I've been running a blog for about a year now. It's helps to keep in touch with my old high school friends who're in different parts of the world. That's the main reason I started it - its more efficient than writing heaps of emails to keep in touch. I also like to write, and my memory is really bad, so this works as my proxy memory bank as well. There's also a guest author (SWIM) who makes periodic drug related posts. I have to stress that the guest author is SWIM and I don't even know him personally, have never met him before, and don't know any of his details. :)

Edit: Removed some details

Last edited:
are you forfeiting your privacy?

blogs are a great way for organisations like the police to find out detailed information about you, seeing people link it from bluelight...

Thanks for reminding me Cowboy Mac! I am aware that a simple whois query can return detailed personal information about me, and that does worry me quite a bit. However, I have to state that there are two authors on my blog. The domain belongs to me and I'm not in possession of anything illegal nor is involved with any drug use. There's a guest author on my site, whom I met in IRC and he posts drug related topics occationally at my site. I've never met him personally, nor do I know anything about him besides his IRC nick. Just wanted to go on record saying that, not that it's gonna make much of a difference. I'm getting a bit paranoid about compromising my privacy though, is there a way to change the login name? Thanks!