• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so, you guys, check this out, listen.....

I know I've been talking about how my Kandypens Elite is the shit, and it's cool and all and I still love it, right? But... but a friend let me hit his Yocan Evolve the other day, and I was so impressed that I ordered myself and Evolve Plus XL. You can't change the heat settings but the fuckers huge, heats up fast, and has 4 fucking coils. Biggest dab pen vape clouds I've ever seen, my head's in the fuckin' sky right now.

So if anyone's looking for a cheap, amazing dab pen, I'd honestly recommend Yocan right now. Jesus fuck this thing is insane.

Evolve_Plus_Qual_Coil_8b3c40ac-8da8-4ae9-ae8c-d793bd7336c7.png

It's even got a little screw-on silicon stash spot on the bottom, with a divider so you could carry two strains if you wanted. An adjustable airhole/carb, a necklace you can clip it to to keep it on you and upright at all times... Shit's fuckin' dope, man. Takes a while to charge the battery, though.

That looks fucking amazing and what I'm looking for, something sneaky that can get me very baked with a tolerance fast

Yocan did it right. I've been using regular evolve with dual quartz for many years with minimal problems.

The quad coil is a beast, man. I'm sure you are pulling rig size hits off of that, without wasting oil (their pens tend to conserve much better than rigs).

If I upgraded from the regular evolve, it would probably be the magneto. The magneto is just like the quad coil but with magnets instead of threads so not really a big difference. It's tempting to get an XL or magneto because holy shit Yocan did it right. Smart purchase, Jib.

Playing with only THC for 3 days straight has been pretty rough. Time to go antipsychotic with a bunch of CBD

Also fuck my current job, I'm going to only use high CBD weed with the lowest THC content I can find for a couple weeks, then nothing with any THC content for the remaining time until I get a job. Kind of fucking ridiculous to drug test entry level jobs that have literally no element of danger whatsoever, especially because you know they don't give a flying fuck about alcohol, which has to be in the top 3 most deadly drugs in modern times. I get that it's just bureaucratic bullshit with insurance, doesn't mean I don't think it's a pile of steaming horse shit.

Yocan did it right. I've been using regular evolve with dual quartz for many years with minimal problems.

The quad coil is a beast, man. I'm sure you are pulling rig size hits off of that, without wasting oil (their pens tend to conserve much better than rigs).

If I upgraded from the regular evolve, it would probably be the magneto. The magneto is just like the quad coil but with magnets instead of threads so not really a big difference. It's tempting to get an XL or magneto because holy shit Yocan did it right. Smart purchase, Jib.

Thanks man, it definitely feels like an upgrade. Like, even if I put a shit ton of wax in there, even whatever melts off the coils ends up vaping off from the massive amount of radiant heat generated.

This thing is amazing, dude. I got a whole kit so I have 5 extra atomizers in case I fuck up the first, lol. Cheap as shit considering everything that comes in the kit from the yocan website.

I'm glad you guys clued me into Vikings, such a rare gem of a show. Ragnar's plots are deep. GoT got nothing on this

Alright, so, you guys, check this out, listen.....

I know I've been talking about how my Kandypens Elite is the shit, and it's cool and all and I still love it, right? But... but a friend let me hit his Yocan Evolve the other day, and I was so impressed that I ordered myself and Evolve Plus XL. You can't change the heat settings but the fuckers huge, heats up fast, and has 4 fucking coils. Biggest dab pen vape clouds I've ever seen, my head's in the fuckin' sky right now.

So if anyone's looking for a cheap, amazing dab pen, I'd honestly recommend Yocan right now. Jesus fuck this thing is insane.

Evolve_Plus_Qual_Coil_8b3c40ac-8da8-4ae9-ae8c-d793bd7336c7.png

It's even got a little screw-on silicon stash spot on the bottom, with a divider so you could carry two strains if you wanted. An adjustable airhole/carb, a necklace you can clip it to to keep it on you and upright at all times... Shit's fuckin' dope, man. Takes a while to charge the battery, though.

Do you know if they make quad coils that fit the yocan (r) evolve. The only quad coil I saw at the head shop by me was allot bigger than the duel coils I used for it. It works great but I find that I have scape up unvaped melted oil on the side and place it back on the coil.

I don't think so, man. I'm pretty sure that's the main difference between the Plus and the Plus XL.

You might be able to fit a quad-coil atomizer onto a regular Evolve or Evolve Plus, but it'll probably look funny. It might work, though, I honestly don't know.

Does anybody have any stony plans for the New Years?

I'm actually running a bit low so I'm gonna have to stock up or hang with a good friend lol

I had a pretty good size ball of hash, but I dropped it the other night in a friends back yard and we never recovered it :/

I mean, I plan on being stoned... but that's on everyday's agenda anyways.

Right now I'm sittin' on about 5g of various shatter strains, all lumped into one big ol' ~5g mini-brick, an ounce of some of the loudest diesel I've ever encountered, and somewhere between a trey-five and a quarter of a bunch of random nugs that've carried over from one pick-up to the next.

So yeah, I don't really have any plans but I'll probably be stoned as a mother fucker....

I'm thinking about doing one of those 23andme or ancestry kits. I'm kind of on the fence, though, because it fucks my head up knowing that a company will technically own my DNA if I follow through. I'm way too into sci-fi to not see the red flags with that one.

Anyone here have any opinions on it?

don't fucken give your DNA away jib.

they just want it for the future so when they put out some crazy new tech you'd have to BUY back your own DNA to gain access to whatever it is.

or at least that's what my cynical self thinks..

I have two dual quartz pens. One is about 5 years old and the other about one. I use one for CBD + terps and the other for THC strains with terps already in the oil. The old one has noticeable battery life shortage so I use that one for hitting CBD and I use the newer one for the shatter/wax. Having them separate helps keep the taste on point.

I'll be breaking out all the stops tonight for new years. Oil in the pen and flower in the bowl.

don't fucken give your DNA away jib.

they just want it for the future so when they put out some crazy new tech you'd have to BUY back your own DNA to gain access to whatever it is.

or at least that's what my cynical self thinks..

Duuuuude, my mind's workin' in the same way on this one. I just think it'd be really cool to see the analysis.... but the trade-off for knowing possible relations is that you don't own your DNA anymore, lol.

I'm cool with cloning but I swear to God I would have to be involved. Like, if someone just randomly cloned me without my knowledge I'd probably be pretty pissed if I found out, but if they just asked in the first place I'd probably be down.

Especially if there were some kind of consciousness transference package, man. I mean, who wouldn't want to live forever?

I'll be breaking out all the stops tonight for new years. Oil in the pen and flower in the bowl.

Be a real G, man-- drench the flower in oil, pack the bowl with flower and set the bitch on fire.

[DISCLAIMER: I honestly don't know how this would work out]

I'm thinking about doing one of those 23andme or ancestry kits. I'm kind of on the fence, though, because it fucks my head up knowing that a company will technically own my DNA if I follow through. I'm way too into sci-fi to not see the red flags with that one.

Yeah. Don’t do it man. Although ‘private’, these companies have handed over DNA identification to law enforcement agencies (California I think they caught a murderer because of 23andme or another DNA discovery firm). You would basically be handing over your identity to the government.

I’m paranoid, distrustful and watch too much X-files.

Tom

I mean, I plan on being stoned... but that's on everyday's agenda anyways.

Right now I'm sittin' on about 5g of various shatter strains, all lumped into one big ol' ~5g mini-brick, an ounce of some of the loudest diesel I've ever encountered, and somewhere between a trey-five and a quarter of a bunch of random nugs that've carried over from one pick-up to the next.

So yeah, I don't really have any plans but I'll probably be stoned as a mother fucker....

Haven't you ever done a routine blood test; chances are some lab tech with connections already sold a dna sample of you to some cloning company.

Got some shatter and distilette today and am feeling nice after a few day break. Got this 1:1 distillete 37.7% delta-8 thc, 35.7% delta 9 and 11.34% cbc. Feels pretty nice and chill; it has a good clear headed high. I like it better that thc-cbd 1:1. delta-8 still psychoactive but less so than thc and not as potent. Also dabbed a tiny bit of sd shatter which has a really nice rich flavor. Weird how we can get this stuff legally in my state but not buds.
I just got another duel coil for my (r) evolve for distilette and it's working nicely. I hate how higher terp stuff gets burnt resin stuck to it so quickly.

Be a real G, man-- drench the flower in oil, pack the bowl with flower and set the bitch on fire.

[DISCLAIMER: I honestly don't know how this would work out]
lol That's actually a great high. It usually turns out messy for me, so it's difficult to conserve when mixing like that. Back in the day I would put as much as a full gram of oil on the outside paper of a nice size spliff/joint and kill it in 15 minutes. My clothes still haven't recovered from those days.

My clothes still haven't recovered from those days.
Oh man it's the worst when you get new clothes and immediately get oil stains on them. My car is covered in oil and it's terrible.

Phenethylo J - I really want to try that Delta-8 because I have heard it's very chilled out, but surprisingly it's not as easy to find here as I would think. Does the shatter look like most shatter or are there any visual differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.