• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waited as long as I could today to smoke before freaking out... on the walk back in from my frigid-air cooling bong rip, I happen to notice the time is 4:20.

I was awake before 5am, if you stop / cut back one thing I notice is how strongly cannabis changes the perception of time. When I smoke occasionally enough to feel a difference, I feel how much weed slows time down. Funny, then, how I get more accomplished generally if I smoke a little more moderately.

Makes me wonder why I smoke too much that bong rip was seriously heavenly, and I didn't need one until just now when I really started to stress over shit. If I can quit H (one year now, no cravings) surely I can at least cut back on the green... I like it so much though. Damn I like to hit that bong all day. I can fantasize about quitting as it would be nice but I never will, when I did quit weed entirely for 3 years was when I got hooked on the worse stuff and ruined my life so the choice is fairly clear.

You're doing fuckin' good, bro. Just starting to space out smoking, and making yourself wait to start smoking later in the day.... the first steps are the hardest, man. Stick with it and you'll start to find more and more time going between sessions, and you'll notice that smoking won't even be on your mind early in the day. I mean, it's easy to fall back into old habits (I have, recently started hitting the dab pen right before work... been pulling fuckin' 11-12hr shifts with no break, ~11pm until 10:30am-11am and it's been killing me), but if you maintain the course the benefits'll just keep coming.

Also, I might have to rewatch season 6. I don't know what fuckin' accident you're talkin' about, lol, and now that I think about it I can only barely remember how the last episode ends. It's a fuckin' good one, though, everything's just been blurrin' together for the past month or so.

I started rewatching Prison Break and I might have to pull my recommendation. It's honestly not what I remember it being... Wentworth may've tainted my taste in those type of shows....

But hey, I don't know if you fuck with these Viking shows but they're awesome. The Last Kingdom on Netflix, which follows a fictional character in a real-world Viking-era setting, and then Vikings on History Channel, which starts out following the legendary Ragnar Lothbrok and later on following the stories of his several sons. As a whole I like The Last Kingdom a bit more, but the first 4-5 seasons of Vikings had me hooked, man. The latest one following the sons of Ragnar's got me on the fence. So many things are happening that I just don't like, but at the same time it's hard to stop watching when a new episode airs.

And man, I can't fuckin' wait for Game of Thrones to come back.

Hey Jibult

I fucking love the Viking programmes. Uhtred of Bebbenburg is amazing, so glad Netflix picked it up for series 3. I never watch tv but I binged on that. I've been trying to find the time to watch that Viking show on Amazon - I think it's the same on as on the History but I can't get History atm for some reason.
Also, and please give it a go NORSEMEN on Netflix. Fucking HILARIOUS! I promise you'll love it. I might even prefer it to Last Kingdom. I'm going to watch it all again over the break. Superb.

Pax3 - hooked on the BOOST setting. I like using the flat mouthpiece and one time it curled up and wouldn't fit anymore. I got some copies from Hong Kong for peanuts and also complained to my vendor and they sent me two official replacements F.O.C.

Shroomy

I really need to cut down and sometimes go through the week on nothing but just can't skip the weekends. I find day 3 the hardest. I used to blaze before work but have managed to stop that entirely, but on a day off I FIEND. It really is a case of one day at a time, sometimes one hour at a time lol. It's just such good fun!

CBD (Hemp) is now legal in the US, and there's a THC loophole in the Farm bill signed by Trump. It basically says you can't have more than .3% THC but if it's from hemp the farmer/producer can't be arrested if it happens to be higher than .3%. Their plan to regulate this is on a plant by plant basis. That should be...interesting.

I've actually noticed some hemp derived CBD products containing more than the .3% THC allotted, so make sure you ask your source for lab results!

I know a person who works at a CBD flower production site and even though they seem to use clones from a EU approved hemp cultivar for their marijuana plants, they get thc levels greater than 0.3% every once in a while... Practically, they have to lab test every batch and sometimes they have to discard the whole thing. Sucks that you can't even use legitimate genetics and be on the safe side...

Hey Jibult

I fucking love the Viking programmes. Uhtred of Bebbenburg is amazing, so glad Netflix picked it up for series 3. I never watch tv but I binged on that. I've been trying to find the time to watch that Viking show on Amazon - I think it's the same on as on the History but I can't get History atm for some reason.
Also, and please give it a go NORSEMEN on Netflix. Fucking HILARIOUS! I promise you'll love it. I might even prefer it to Last Kingdom. I'm going to watch it all again over the break. Superb.

Pax3 - hooked on the BOOST setting. I like using the flat mouthpiece and one time it curled up and wouldn't fit anymore. I got some copies from Hong Kong for peanuts and also complained to my vendor and they sent me two official replacements F.O.C.

Heyyyy, is that the one where the dude gets shot in the eyeball with an arrow during the first episode? Like, there's a couple slave dudes gathering wood or something and they start talking about how one dude's slavery term is almost up, and he starts talking about all the things he wants to see.... right before he notices a "very sharp" object in the distance and squints to get a better look...

If it's the same show then oh my god I think I fell in love with it with one episode. For some reason I didn't keep watching, though, I'll have to give it another shot.

It's not the same as watching on a TV in your living room, but here's some last resort Vikings links:

http://putlockers.fm/search-movies/vikings.html

They're generally good quality but occasionally you'll come across one that doesn't want to load more than two or three minutes of a show at a time and it can ruin a good binge.

The PAX is a completely different animal with the boost setting. I still love this thing, but I've honestly stopped using it often. My dab pen is fucking amazing like that. Two hits and I'm high as a kite for hoursssssssssss....

[Double-post avoidance: Mannnnn... so I just got a call about some Xanax. The stuff's my god damn kryptonite, man, I swear it is. I just can't say no when it comes to alprazolam, and honestly? I don't even want to say no. I still consider it to be my own personal felix felicis

So if I seem extra talkative on here this weekend, y'all know why.]

Last edited:
Shroomy

I really need to cut down and sometimes go through the week on nothing but just can't skip the weekends. I find day 3 the hardest. I used to blaze before work but have managed to stop that entirely, but on a day off I FIEND. It really is a case of one day at a time, sometimes one hour at a time lol. It's just such good fun!

Agreed. I have realized that I can't live without pot but also can't be smoking it habitually anymore. I've been aiming to start seshing at 420pm cause I get up at 5am, that is pretty late in the day and then I tend to keep high. It is a huge adjustment and uncomfortable too. I don't see it as so much of a problem if I can hold off on it better. My tolerance has dropped. I just got giggly stoned off smoking 0.3 that is awesome, although the weed is amazing good. I like there to be a transition in my consciousness when I smoke, if I do so too frequently I lose that effect. Smoking bong is a lot of fun. Love wake and bakes. Stuff keeps me cheerful too, less of an ass. I''m smokin on this one strain right now it's beauty, that tropical aromatic sorta sativa dominant herb. More fruity than lemon/citrus, it is trippy stuff and real potent. Then I have a kush. I'm not going to quit haha I'm a total fiend it is best to accept it plus it keeps me away from drugs that are worse.

Hmm maybe I'll check out Vikings too, if Jib says it's hot I'm sold!

I just had some Cold Creek Kush from Redecan, one of the legal LPs (legal producers). It's MK Ultra x Chemdawg and an absolute monster of a strain. The sativa and indica effects both come through clear but there's still good balance, reminds me of OG Kush but somehow feels more focused. Not very pungent but has a nice cedar and lavender scent when vaped.

Here's a pic for y'all, click for the hi-rez

That looks delectable.
Spin one up, pass that shit? lol. I remember moochers back in the highschool days. We would all pitch on ounces or qp's and they just wouldn't but still smoke the same. This is understandable at times for dopers to help each other out but when it is constant then that can be tiresome. I smoke a lot and get cranky without that shit.

That looks delectable.
Spin one up, pass that shit? lol. I remember moochers back in the highschool days. We would all pitch on ounces or qp's and they just wouldn't but still smoke the same. This is understandable at times for dopers to help each other out but when it is constant then that can be tiresome. I smoke a lot and get cranky without that shit.

Hehe sure, though this stuff is pretty resinous so might need to use a bunch of batch to make it burn right.

It's been years since I've seen anyone from my old session circle but we used to all pitch in and moochers that appeared would get cycled out of the circle soon enough. The worst was the type that would literally just text to ask if you're toking, or when you're toking, then show up to mooch and dip before the roach cooled.

I don't toke with company much these days, just take a few drags off the vape to enjoy my downtime. my HerbalAire still works well but it's been years since I've even used the bag for it so I'm looking at downsizing to a nice portable vape that will help keep me under the radar :)

I'm thinking about letting my current stash of weed run out and quitting for at least a little while... it would take at least 5 months to go through this, probably 9-12 would be more likely though. So it wouldn't be soon. But I do want to work toward quitting the frequent use eventually. One thing I know is weed is not helping me long term, at this point in my life. I don't need it, even though it is fun. Probably just getting ahead of myself though, like I said, 9-12 months worth piled up because I have such a low tolerance.

for some reason when i smoke bongs everyonce in a while ill get a hit that will just kill me, mainly its when its going though some wet ash but, it makes me sick most of the time. i want to blame it on vaping but it seems to be ocused on one side, fuck it ill just smoke some more

Vikings on History Channel, which starts out following the legendary Ragnar Lothbrok and later on following the stories of his several sons. As a whole I like The Last Kingdom a bit more, but the first 4-5 seasons of Vikings had me hooked, man. The latest one following the sons of Ragnar's got me on the fence. So many things are happening that I just don't like, but at the same time it's hard to stop watching when a new episode airs.

Dude, I LOVE "Vikings" but I missed quite a few episodes and lost the plot.. Ragnar is the epitome of cool, Floki cracks me up and Lagertha is one bad@$$ chick! ;)

Who was that that was getting impatient and said "MA legalized weed but we don't have any legal sales and never will?" because I want to make fun of them for being grumpy and impatient. Maybe it was a bunch of people... Don't remember

Hmm maybe I'll check out Vikings too, if Jib says it's hot I'm sold!

I just had some Cold Creek Kush from Redecan, one of the legal LPs (legal producers). It's MK Ultra x Chemdawg and an absolute monster of a strain. The sativa and indica effects both come through clear but there's still good balance, reminds me of OG Kush but somehow feels more focused. Not very pungent but has a nice cedar and lavender scent when vaped.

Here's a pic for y'all, click for the hi-rez

Super genetics and a gorgeous Xmas tree too :)

Happy Holidays CD

Got some nice uk cheese today. Good uk cheddar, smooth for the flavour. I have three strains now and a bottle of bars so I wouldn't doubt it if I crash for a day and experience some memory loss just had a shift... need something else to watch Jibult I watched the 6 seasons of Wentworth that are out. Anyone watching anything good that's good for watching really stoned cause I have strong bars and 3 strains. I like scary/horror stuff maybe I will watch the shining lol.

Got some nice uk cheese today. Good uk cheddar, smooth for the flavour. I have three strains now and a bottle of bars so I wouldn't doubt it if I crash for a day and experience some memory loss just had a shift... need something else to watch Jibult I watched the 6 seasons of Wentworth that are out. Anyone watching anything good that's good for watching really stoned cause I have strong bars and 3 strains. I like scary/horror stuff maybe I will watch the shining lol.

Ooh, if it's horror you want....

TV

-The Strain (4 seasons)
-The Last Train (UK, 1 season of 8 episodes?) post apocalyptic

Movies
-A Quiet Place
-Sharknado 1-6 (really cheesy films by theasylum.cc)

And for shits n giggles, a bonus non horror movie is 'Duct Tape Forever'. But if you hate Red Green...…

Tom

Yo thanks brotha!!! I haven't heard of any of that except A Quiet Place, which I loved for what it is. Such a chill horror movie, not too crazy a plot or anything but the directing, acting, setting, filming etc. were top notch I felt. Probably helped that the actor and actress are husband and wife as well.

Not sure why I want horror on Christmas it def does not feel like the end of the year for me. Feels like it was just Christmas a week ago. I guess that's what the first year of getting clean is like. I'm wired on 4 extra strong French press at the moment, smoked like 10 heavy bong rips this morning. It's the frigid air outside I can hit quarter gram after quarter gram and it's just not hurting my lungs my bong isn't even that large normally I can't do that.

When uk cheese is grown right it is one of my favourite strains. Easy to mess up the grow I would think, being a sativa dominant with a finicky terpene profile. I have had it just a few times this year, nice treat for the holidays. I was so sleepy just now and it wired me right up along with the coffee.

Might check out Duct Tape Forever without looking into it first. I like to do that. Previews give away too much but 'blind movies' can be cool too I am notorious for choosing horrible movies to watch that ex girlfriends hated and end up joking about lol. Lucky to have a sibling in the arts helps keep me connected and grounded in the realm of creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.