• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

I would really love to figure out some easy way to make a nasal solution for the ER's. Every single person who posts these page long "plans" to making one is just too much for myself (and, I'm guessing, for 95% of BL'ers on here). MOST people don't, including myself, (and have never) IV, so they aren't acclimated with the whole breaking down/boiling/cotton swabbing/etc.,etc. processes.

Anyways, if there is some easy way to do it, I'm sure a TON of people would be interested considering the questionable safeness of insufflating powder from the ER's.

MAJ.Pain and I are working together to find a working method on how to use opana in a nasal sprayer. We will be gathering resources so we can get all these questions answered and documented. So stay tuned.

So, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Nothing too serious, but I'm at a crossroads and I could use you're help Bluelighters.

Usually, every so often I'll come across a 30mg IR Oxycodone that I like to take from time to time. I've been enjoying these for over two years, and haven't grown tired of them yet, though I do like to try new things. At the moment, I've also come across a 20mg ER Opana, which I understand is 3x to 5x more potent mg to mg compared to the Oxycodone, though I also understand it's a different chemical.

Besides all the crap about peeling the time release off, and what not...which do you think is a better route to take? I've never tried Opana, and was sketchy because it was time released however my boy tried 10mg and he said he got wrecked, more so then on a full 30mg. However, he also got extremely sick and was nodding out, though he also too 5mg of Xanax 3 hours earlier.

All in all, I'm looking for something new to try. I love my Oxy's, but I'm also open to new experiences and trying something similar to Morphine, which I somewhat enjoyed. However, I don't want a cloudy groggy high, I want a clean euphoric high similar to Oxy's.

What's you're pick? And why? Thanks for the responses!

opana snorted is about 4x stronger then oxycodone though opana is great its not really the best for consistent use i feel like the euphoria loses out after a few repeated dose i personally prefer railing oxycodone instead as the pills dont gel for one and i think the high is better and more euphoric opana has its time and place plus its cheap as hell compared to the fucked up oxy market but opana fucks ur tolerance fast too

Opana ER and halcion (triazolam)

I currently take opana ER (30mg in the morning and at night, and 20 ER at noon.)

I insufflated 50mg of opana ER and swallowed 1.5mg of halcion (triazolam)

In just about 15 minutes I got sent to nodville hehe.

But be really careful and make sure you have a high tolerance with opioids before you go mixing benzodiazepines or barbiturates with them.

god damn, man, that is so much oxymorph. Be careful.

As a note, most people will need 2-4mg, at the most (for a puking, nod-inducing adventure to sicksville)

Didn't want to read the whole thread, but was wondering if it is ok to sniff opana and heroin around the same time

Yes it is "ok" but please be careful and go slowly. Opana is a very strong opioid and although your a heroin user, it is hard to guess an equivalent dose with dope because street dope ain't pure, not to mention you didn't say how often/much you use. I would say make a 5mg pile, cut it into a few lines 3-5 and snort one at a time, and wait 20 mins before you do more until you are where you want to be.

Again please be very careful when combining two strong opiates!!

I have done opana before, using the 30er's, one at a time and I only did about 10mgs after a using dope and it felt great. I pry should have mentioned that I have a rediculus tolerance to opiates.

What about mixing methadone with opana or dope? Cuz my doc just switched me to dones from morphine. Just wondering if it's ok to mix that stuff?

It is ok to mix the two. Just be careful. But I'm sure you know your tolerance.

And I wouldn't mix too much opana with methadone but you can. Also after about two weeks of methadone at a daily dose of 60+ mgs, it will create a blocking effect and you won't get anything out of the opana. I even tried to bang 60mgs in one shot to break through the methadone and didn't even get a rush.

I wouldn't advise to mix methadone with dope either. Methadone can be very dangerous when mixing with other substances. I'm sure a lot of users on here can say the know a few people who have died because they mixed methadone and something else. I personally knew a lot of people who have. Actually one person I knew before I was even using a lot died from mixing methadone and ice.

But back on the subject of opana... I wouldn't consider only doing 10mgs of opana er a ridiculous tolerance to opiates.

I might have been misleading about my tolerance. I was perscribed 320mg of morph a day. And yesterday I did about 60mg of opana and that lasted me half the day. Its just when I mixed opana with dope, is when I was feelin great.

AM I the only person who get's absolutely nothing from snorting Opana ER's? EVeryone is saying how fucking great they are, and every time I have tried to snort them, they just gel up, giving me nothing. To be fair, I am an IV user, but as potent aas Opana is, with even just half of the dose absorbing, I should be getting pretty good effects.

As far as IV, I have used the alcohol extraction, but apparently most got destroyed, as I actually mixed the Opana that was left after evaporating the alcohol with a moderate dose of oxy, and, though I did get a rush that was different than the minor rush I get from oxycodone, the effects weren't much stronger then the oxycodone alone would have been, implying only a few mg survived the extraction, because if all 5-7.5mg had, I should have been fucking high, considering that I mixed it with the oxycodone(and my tolerance is lower now than it has been in a long time...)

IDK, this is the Opana megathread, so I am just evnting, and honestly asking, because I just don't get it.

(I will say that the little bit of morphone I extracted seemed to have a good duration, as the effects lingered longer than the oxy alone would have...)

Scrape off the coating to make sure they don't gel up as much. But I loved the er's before I started IV use. I could snort a whole 40 and be feeling wonderful and nodding real nice.

When you prep them for IV use make sure you use 91% if it is isopropyl or you can use everclear. I used to use pure ethanol(had access to chemistry lab supplies) and wouldn't even evaporate it out. I would only use 30 or so units and shot that with water after I filtered it a few times.

I am not recommending that at all. I'm sure it is not real smart to do but I don't think it's too harmful. I have done it that way a number of times and it always had the best effect.

I have a ridiculous tolerance too...I can't really get high off snorting it unless I did like 200mg but I'd be vomiting also. I have to combine it with a potent potentiator to get the nodding off feeling.

My girlfriend and I usualy end up getting 2 40mg after each week. We always split the 40mg together, and I have not yet to do a 40mg to the head. My tolerance is high on Opiates but I am able to keep a great mediume when it comes to this stuff. I respect the pill way to much to abuse it like some people do. I do not (or try not to) do it everyday cause well it's a lot of money. But when me and the woman get paid, some money goes into buying some of these as a 'treat' for me and her. I weight 155lbs while she weights a whopping 100lbs -_- so you can see the math in weight is really a factor here. I usually give myself a bit more, (25mg?) at most and the rest for her and we have a great time. In the begining I was able to chip off corners of the pill for me and her and It would lasts for days! Ahhh... Thoes where the days hahaha. But now we keep a great mediume and know our limits. I like to say that we 'Savor the flavor' :) If anyone is doing this with there other half, send me a message if you do not know what you are doing! I would be more than happy to walk anyone through some steps that I take to make sure we are safe, and not abusing it to a certain point!

To my surprise, as of last month Walgreens was already carrying a generic version of Opana ER (40mg). Not sure who the manufacturer is. Anyone have any experience with these? Are they tamperproof/crushproof like the new formula thats supposed to be coming soon?

I haven't heard of any of the new formula actually hitting the streets yet. Is this transition even going to happen?

I have also heard the only change approved was making them more crush resistant; not that they are going to have the same crazy formula as the OP 80s.

anyone have more information.

My tolerance is high enough that this is the only pill i can do (snorting them) no chance i could afford roxis and not trying to fuck with tar. fucked up if these go away

Through my experience, grinding OM up with a hose clamp or a ped egg into extremely fine powder and lining it up on foil is such an addicting process. Idk what it is, but when lighting away and chasing the rising smoke...it's just really nice lol. I have snorted thousands of OM's and it just is no where near the rush that smoking it provides. Just hold it in until
One can exhale and no smoke is thus released. I grind OM 40 up with the yellow time release on at all, and smoking it with this time release seems to be the most efficient method. One CAN NOT "chase" OM's, the pill will just turn black and ashy, ruining a substantial portion of the OM. Be safe if I want to give it a shot, but comming from myself, I have not found any opiates that yield an effect that is so wonderful. I took 3 mg of suboxone yesterday because he was sick, but 15mg can break through and make one nod hard. Even after 7 hours after taking low doses of sub(2-3mg) withdrawal kicks in hard and I really feel the high to an extent that the narcan seems to be ineffective

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope someone answers because this method seems to be the best. I want to hear someone get upset and tell me otherwise