• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

yea your method works i know a lot of people who like to do that. I just feel like smoking the silicified microcrystalline celluse has got to be extremely bad for you.

would imagine all in all you get much more out of railing a pill than smoking it also.

im trying to come off 40mg opana insufflated/ per 24 hours.

would you consider this relatively easy to kick or do you consider this a heavy habit that will be very hard to get out of (i know it depends on the person etc. but say u were in my shit would you be like, "ok no problem" or "ok im fucked"

^ A lot of people say that Opana withdrawal is one of the worst of the opiates. Your dose isn't too high though, so I wouldn't worry much. Remember, a lot of it is mental, so if you are preparing to feel shitty, you will likely feel more shitty.

Yeah. I have never come near the withdrawal from opana with any other opiate. Opana's withdrawal is the worst thing I have experienced in my life. I went to detox and they fuckdd me over and wouldn't give suboxone for 40 hours (withdrawal after smoking starts 7-8 hours after last hit). I was doin 120 mg a day and I can tell you I almost lost my mind. I was twitching so bad and screaming and crying my skin felt like it was crawling insanely fast as of my torso skin was being rotated like a conveyer belt. If you are addicted, take suboxone, get off, and NEVER TOUCH THEM AGAIN. But smoking 40er is my favorite ROA I have done nothin but it for almost 3 years

Honestly take my advice 95% of opiate addicts never quit permenantly so don't even try using opana

^ A lot of people say that Opana withdrawal is one of the worst of the opiates. Your dose isn't too high though, so I wouldn't worry much. Remember, a lot of it is mental, so if you are preparing to feel shitty, you will likely feel more shitty.

Not one of the worst, THE worst withdrawal of opies. I've heard stories of people withdrawing from 120mg+ of snorted Opana per day. They claimed that they were doing substantial-dosed SHOTS of hydromorphone, as well as shots of FENT (yes, fentanyl), and neither provided anything but the most tiny relief from the Opana WD.

Now Fent is much more potent than OM, and hydromorphone (though it is not more potent) crosses the BBB faster than any other opiate when injected. The fact that injecting either of these did not help significantly with Opana WD is a huge statement (if true) to it's level of horror.

For a more first-hand account: I've seen non-dependent, opiate naiive people experience mild withdrawal after just one night of snorting a low dose of OM. This is also a big statement IMO.

I quit 120 -200mg daily intranasal opana use. I've quit a lot of hard drugs, the physical withdrawals were beyond any I've ever had before.

Worth noting I've been clean off all oppies for about 6 months besides my birthday weekend a few weeks ago. Had no problem stopping after two days... But yet I will attest to them being, IMO, the hardest habit to quit. Lord help you if you iv the IRS like I almost started to do... Intranasal was beast enough.

Opana withdrawals are the most intense out of any opiate. Unlike anything i've ever experience before. I kicked a couple hundred mg/day morphine habit, i've suffered oxy and suboxone withdrawals, but nothing compared to the opana. And the sad part is, i NEVER EVEN got to the point of the worst of them. I would usually end up using as soon as humanly possible again to stop the ungodly suffering. I can only imagine how much worse it would've gotten.

This combined with the (relatively) long half life (compared to other opiates like heroin, oxy, etc), make it one hell of a fucking ride.

I just got out of detox about a week ago for opanas. I was doing easily 2-3 opana 40mg ers a day, on average, intranasally. But now that i'm over the physical aspect i'm really trying to turn my life around. I NEVER want to go back to that again, or experience that hell again. I've really been making a strong effort to not touch anything really. no drinking, no opiates, no cocaine, no molly, nada. yes its only been a week, but i've been doing what it takes. The docs still got me on subutex but unless i'm feeling a real strong craving that day i dont take it (and then i do it just for the blocking effect, so i CANT slip up). I"m doing what it takes to drastically change my life.

BUT detox was key; that physical hell that is opana withdrawal was impossible to overcome on my own. Im-fucking-possible, and incomparable to any other opiate i've kicked.

EDIT: I also want to mention that opana is one of the FEW DRUGS that i notice an EXTREME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PILLS. Like, 2 20mg opanas do NOT compare to 1 40mg opana. I've noticed that the coatings on the 20s and 30s are ROCK HARD! yellow 40mg opanas are soft and break up very easily. Breaking up a 20 or 30 even with a clamp or strainer or WHATEVER leaves hard chunks of shells, and even getting that all broken up (what a fuckin process) snorting it still is not as satisfying, even if i do MORE. the 40mg opanas were the only ones worth it imo. at first i didnt think this, i'd disagree with my friends whenever they said something along these lines, but after fucking with the red ones for awhile i really agree. There is some difference in the makeup of the 40s and the rest of them. The only other ones that were close to the 40s were the 5mg ER pinks and they still would chunk up, the coatings in particular.

Yellows are soft, the rest of them are hard as fuck.

^ I always put the pill in my mouth to dissolve the coating then used printer paper to dry it off and peel the coating right off, took maybe thirty seconds. Would then grind in a pill crusher. I noticed no differences between 20, 30, and 40mg opana ERs.

I never put those things in my mouth and snorted them because then i'm basically snorting a fact line of oral bacteria. And i already was getting sinus infections ALL THE TIME from snorting pills, I bet i would've gotten some pretty serious ones if i had been doing that.

it wasn't just me either. most of my friends refused to do any opanas besides the 40s for similar reasons. The only time it was ever OK was when i went out of my way to peel the coating off the 20s. What a bitch that was too and it still just wasn't as good. Cant explain it any better, but i'm willing to bet if you look into the ingredients of these pills theres a difference between up. Just my 2 cents, and if i'm wrong then its just personal preference i guess, but as i said, i noticed it was more than just myself who thought this.

I recently got my hands on a few 40mg Opana's and decided to try smoking them and IMO it was awesome. I do think that it is a waste of a pill, but with that low of a bioavailability any method seems like a waste except IV or IM. Also I never really bothered to take the coating off and it didn't seem to make any difference, it was just like DooMMooD said, the 40's have a soft coating.

my dealers wouldn't even deal with anything but 40s because they are what people wanted.

Opana makes oxycodone look like tylenol pm

not like intranasal.

honestly it always made me just feel more nauseous, and I could go around 200mg nasally w/o vomitting.

So your saying just insulffate the op is probably the best way? Do you have to extract it like normal or crushing is fine after the coating is gone? I'm gonna try the extraction in a few days and see if i can IV it. I wonder how it compares to H?

Yeah. Totally agreed. Opana withdrawals are the hardest to overcome. It's 1 AM i just copped another 40, I really should have ttried to pass out and save it for tomorrow. Fuck it. Smokin it down. Smoking 20's and 30's....Omfg.....The harshest shit ever. It makes my lungs feel like they are oozing like a popped pimple ( I know ewwy ew gross nasty yuck, lol ). I recently began changing up my routine...Now I smoke 2 lines when I wake up (it feels like it is impossible to get out of bed without it sometimes) and then I just blow some. Fuck. I'm not gunna have any tomorrow...Got like 18 mg left....maybe 20...Not even worth saving now..This really does make oxycodone look like tylenol PM. I used to love the OC 80's...now rocco's are fuckin *snip*...not worth it at all. and some kids ive seen pay *snip* for roccos. I will share one lesson with Opana 40. When it is a drought and kids dont have suboxone and have been abusing 40 ER...Let's just say I've seen *snip*......then the day after...*snip*....then the day after...a half for *snip*....(of course I wasn't the one buying it ;), I enjoyed going to best buy later...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah..about abusing oxycodone after abusing oxymorphone...even after 3 days of oxym straight...even 120mg oxycodone doesn't make you feel right. If you do 120mg of opana per day (OXYCODONE = 2X MORE POTENT THAN MORPHINE.....OXYMORPHONE = 10X STRONGER THAN MORPHINE) ALL OPIATES HAVE THEIR STRENGTH MEASURED IN COMPARISON TO MORPHINE)) then statistically and unfortunately you would need 120x5=600mg of oxycodone per day. Yes this math is correct. Why the fukc do you think you cant feel them anymore!?

why do u think when i crush up 10 blues at once and split 2/3 of it to rail and 1/3 of it to smoke i barely get a buzz

Last edited:
I honestly feel Oxycodone is so much more euphoric than Oxymorphone. I have done a lot of Opana since the old OC's went out the window. It almost feels like its too much of an overload of opiates to enjoy. Idk I just keep doing lines of Opana and eventually pass out or get so fucked up that it isn't even enjoyable anymore. However with oxycodone, no matter how much I put up my nose it just gets better. Not to mention Opana is so much more expensive, I might stick with the Roxis for now 8o

[snip - no prices - leftwing]They are so expensive but by far the best opiate, hands down. I cannot get high off any other opiate besides Opana. The w/ds from these are hell though, I always save a little bit of the pill just for the next morning so I can function, then take a litle Tramadol to feel okay. Opanas are the king Tut of all opiates, there is nothing like them out there. Where I'm from, they are just an epidemic, people who I never thought to abuse drugs are doing these. They are just too good, which is a very very bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Opana ER 40 mg is the best drug by far. it'll last you awhile although it's expensive but you get a lot of bang for your buck. you can grind up tiny lines (recommended for for timers) and snort it and you'll get the best high. only a tiny bit of the pill gets you high you don't need a lot. One Opana ER 40 mg gives me about 8 lines and I have a high tolerance. So there ya go.

But it is HIGHLY addictive and when too much is taken you get irritable and itchy. so be careful!