Official Heroin Discussion Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago!

Yoyo Chicago, how's the Wild West been treatin you all? The donut roll foils have been the shit as of late. They're called donut roll because of the shape that the foil is formed btw. Mid-amount of powder, good rush, nice peak, good for sniffers or stabbers.

I haven't actually bought any stamp bags as of late. I've heard from a few places about tar showing up in the Chi. Haven't tried it myself yet.

Stay high, stay safe!

What's up everyone - been readin' this site (well, mainly just this thread lol) for a while now, just decided to sign up. Anyway... I've been usin off and on for about 6 years now, used to cop from a phone connect off the hway. Been goin down to the west side this summer tho, gettin batman bags (if anyone knows them) and it's been pretty fire up until about a month or so ago. Seems like everyone in that entire area has REALLY low quality dope since then (tried some crowns and some foils with the bean in em as well, same shit). Is it just me, or have some of you other guys noticed that too? I have a friend who swears he still gets a lil rush off of the shit, but I haven't had ANY good rush (smile on face, taste in back of throat, etc) in a while so I can't tell if it's somethin wrong with me or the shit really has been droppin in qual lately. Everything about the dope looks good still. The look, smell, color when mixed into the shot. Only diff is it's a bit harder to draw up. Sometimes I have to use several cottons cause they seem to clog up or some shit.

For the love of god, can someone please tell me who and where the fuck the phrase "Cop dope" came from? I am so sick and tired of reading "copping dope." Am I alone or does the work cop get on anybody else's fucking nerves as well?

For the love of god, can someone please tell me who and where the fuck the phrase "Cop dope" came from? I am so sick and tired of reading "copping dope." Am I alone or does the work cop get on anybody else's fucking nerves as well?

Lol, I have no idea where it comes form man. Sorry if I offended ya. Been saying and hearing it my whole life tho.

/shrug

I feel ya halfway on that. I don't mind hearin it, but I damn sure don't like reading it. Just something about reading 'cop' and 'dope' in the same sentence that bothers me. I like some of the other terms. I.E.- Grabbin, nabbin, catchin, gropin (lolwtf), pickin, pocketin, scorin (old one ay?), snackin, bitin, ...etc.

That was a long ass line of red typed out there. Stoopid spellcheck L2Slang Foo

Holy shit! The black tape/black eyed pea blows here in the chi are still un-fucking-believable. I got a little drunk today watching the bears win and came into a little cash; needless to say I hopped in the car and went to my regular spot. Normally I don't like coppin on the street but this spot has had the same fire ever since I found it over a year ago. These tape/foils are big (.2) and hardly cut. I shot one bag over 4 hours ago and I'm still nodding/itching. Fuck I'm still too high to type. Aight I'm gonna get back to staring blankly at tv screen. Peace.

NSFW:
Holy shit! The black tape/black eyed pea blows here in the chi are still un-fucking-believable. I got a little drunk today watching the bears win and came into a little cash; needless to say I hopped in the car and went to my regular spot. Normally I don't like coppin on the street but this spot has had the same fire ever since I found it over a year ago. These tape/foils are big (.2) and hardly cut. I shot one bag over 4 hours ago and I'm still nodding/itching. Fuck I'm still too high to type. Aight I'm gonna get back to staring blankly at tv screen. Peace.

Lol sounds awesome. It's bizarre and definitely otherworldly and socially unacceptable to say, but damn I can't wait to start H. I think if I was a functional OC head I could be a functional H head. I hope so. I heard watching the T.V. on a channel you don't get where it's just static can be fun...is this true ? Lol.

I've just acquired xx of black tar from AZ and have NEVER injected anything before. I don't have any tools and have no idea what to do other than what I've seen on T.V.

I've been googling and trying to find some info, and I think I've found a website that will sell needles/syringes: (hope this is not "sourcing" ? plz if it is just delete the link - I just want to see if it's legitimate if anyone knows it.

http://www.gpzservices.com/items/products/syringe-only/list.htm

I almost bought the 18g x 1.5 needles, but luckily I saw more info and that actually means the needles are FUCKING HUGE right? The higher the gauge, the smaller the needle? So as a beginner I need to get 30G x 1/2 needles right?

Now as far as syringes, what CC should I get? When people talk about CC's and ML's of water added to the spoon I have NO IDEA what they're talking about. Can anyone explain in idiot terms how much water I need to add to this small amount of black tar (single dose I think? maybe like 1-1.5x a single dose?)

So anyways, what CC syringes should I get?

Also what else do I need besides something to tie my upper arm off to make the veins easier to see? I don't understand the use of a cotton ball or any other tools besides what you see on T.V. (basically people putting the black tar on the spoon, putting a little water in it, putting a lighter under it till it mixes together, then sucking it up with the syringe/needle and injecting it into a bulging vein...making sure to get into the vein by simply sucking up a little when you have the needle in and making sure blood comes into the vial, then pushing back down).

Where does the cotton come in and what else do I need?

Please help I want to do this right and not hurt myself and also want to find safe/clean needles. I looked for the needle exchange warehouses in my state but they are 3 hours away so I was just gonna order from that website or go from pharmacy to pharmacy until I got a needle. I heard you could tell them it was for termites to inject termite killer into wood? I read that in AZ you don't need a scrip to get syringes/needles anyways. Anyone know?

Please help I want to be safe. I'm gonna do the H no matter what so don't bother trying to be the good guy and tell me to stop before I ever do my first hit - I'm doing it for sure, so I'd prefer to be safe than sorry. I don't want to have to go scrounging around for a used needle and then try to boil it with alcohol and *hope* I cleaned it enough.

Thanks! And if I posted anything illegal for the boards PLEASE just remove that small portion and please forgive my ignorance. I'm new and trying, but I'm gonna do this H no matter what. (could I possibly snort it or can you not snort the black tar that comes from AZ? I think I'm gonna procure some brown powder soon too).

it's usually xx per hit right? Is that for black tar as well as for the brown powder?

Okay so I went needle searching for the first time ever today in AZ.

Walgreens = no.
Fry's = no.
Osco = no.
Albertson's = no.

CVS = YES

I just acted 100% confident, walked right up, asked out-loud in front of other customers and used my amazing creative story that I'm honestly not gonna say because it's so good I don't want it over-used incase I need more. :p If you're desperate message me and I'll tell you - I guarantee it'll work every time. That is at least for the places that don't have policies against selling them. AZ doesn't have any law against selling needles/insulin w/o scrip, but most pharmacies adopt a policy. Apparently CVS does not. Act 100% confident and think of a good story, or just don't use a story like someone else said, but if you think of a really good one I'd use it.

So what I got were 30guage 1/2 mlcc doses up to 50 units. Length 12.7mm 1/2". Will this work?

Oh and I just bought 10 (came with needle/syringe) and they were only $2.

And Pallidamors it takes me like 120mg of Oxy snorting it to get nicely high with my current tolerance. What does that = in heroin?

Can't I just practice with water or a plain needle? Like trying to take blood out and fill up a little vial? i really don't want those painful ass blisters that are supposed to be like ridiculously painful. I have needle phobia as it is. Luckily after a lip piercing and ears and eyebrow (all gone now, grew out of it, im 24) it's not so bad anymore, but it's gonna take a lot of confidence to get the first needle in. I'm gonna try later.

I still don't understand the cotton ball part and need a little more info about how much water to use. Based on the info I gave you about the needles I got, let me tell you that they have numbers on them from 5-50. So with a single dose of H how much water should I add with this syringe on the scale from 5-50?

So after I add the water and then burn the bottom of the spoon till it's a single mixture, I just put the cotton ball right on top of the liquid? Won't it soak up in the cotton ball and waste shit? Do I suck in with the needle from the cotton or from the bottom of the spoon?

Thanks and sorry for the massive newbness.

you put your needle tip on top of the cotton and pull it up into your rig(syringe) by pulling back the plunger,the cotton is for filtering out solids in you spoon of dope,as especially tar will usually have some solids(trash) or whatever,this will not waste the dope in water solution because when you pull the solution into the rig it will suck uo the water/dope mixture sucked up by the cotton!!!!

And not suck up any cotton fibers? Do I push the cotton ball down hard onto the spoon or just drop it.

Fuck well maybe I can go back and get full CC's, but it might look suspicious. You sure I can't just do half cc's and do it twice? Also I have no idea what you mean by the size of BB. Like a BB gun? I don't use a big cotton ball I rip the cotton off a qtip and use that?

How do I know how long to use the lighter under the spoon? Do I wait for it to cool so it doesn't burn my veins? Do I HAVE to wrap something around my upper arm or is that just for people that can't find their veins or are hardcore and fucked up all their veins? Because I just practiced and I got the vein first try w/o wrapping. Is there any other reason for wrapping your forearm?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Okay, first off you gotta do some homework before you start banging. I feel like people who have this many questions probably should research more or find someone who knows how to do it show them the process.

The higher the gauge, the smaller the needle, and 18 g is WAY too big for you to want to stick yourself with. you're guna want around a 30 gauge, but 28's fine too. And you'll want around a 1 cc syringe, but 1/2 cc works fine, you may just have to do a couple shots with those.

The cotton is to filter the shot so you dont get water insoluble cuts sucked into your rig and clog it, or worse yet, clog your blood vessels. after you cook your shot, throw the cotton in there, and put the needle on the cotton so you're drawing up your water through the cotton.

You can check yourself to see if rigs can be sold without a script in AZ, just google it. However you may have to buy an entire box of 100 at a pharmacy, since not many of them just sell the 10-pack bags. And just because pharmacists can sell the rigs without a script doesnt mean they will. If you go in there clean cut and with a backstory about your diabetic grandma, that might help, but many times the pharmacist won't even ask what it's for. The larger the city, the better the chance you have of getting the rigs I've found.

And you cant list prices on here, but I'd say around .05 g is what you'd want to start out with, maybe a little less. If you know how much you need to get high smoking/snorting, start out with half that amount and work your way up.

Yep, that size should work. Still, do some more reading up on shooting, I really don't anticipate you getting it right on the first try unless you do.

I suppose you could practice with water. I wouldnt want to practice with a rigful of air though, lmao. And you don't want to take much blood out, you just pull back enough to see that some blood flows into the syringe, that's how you know you're in the vein.

you put your needle tip on top of the cotton and pull it up into your rig(syringe) by pulling back the plunger,the cotton is for filtering out solids in you spoon of dope,as especially tar will usually have some solids(trash) or whatever,this will not waste the dope in water solution because when you pull the solution into the rig it will suck uo the water/dope mixture sucked up by the cotton!!!!

And not suck up any cotton fibers? Do I push the cotton ball down hard onto the spoon or just drop it.

Just drop it in the solution. It will quickly become saturated.

Yes, BB gun, or a little smaller than a green pea.

I think using the half CC 2wice would be fine.

You don't have to "tie up". If you do, then make sure that you untie b4 shooting. I don't tie up but only IVd a handful of times to my veins are all nice.

I have no experience with BTH, so will wait for somebody who does to chime in about the heating part.

Also, just so u don't screw anything up and for clarification purposes. Get your piece of cotton from a q-tip and rip of a small-midsized piece (not sure on size with tar, I get powder). Roll it with ur fingers to make a ball. Drop the ball into the spoon - it should be anywhere from the size of a BB to the size of a... Well, the size of a slightly larger bb hahah... Draw up the liquid through the syringe by putting the needle tip into the piece of cotton. I've had tar a few times, what I remember most was having to use a lot of water. Half a cc might not be enough, I hate half cc rigs they always clog on me, I always use full cc

NSFW:
Hey tempest ill give you some insight so you dont fuck yourself over and the only kind of dope i get is tar so i know a bit about it. As far as the needles is concerned ive always been able to get my rigs in walmart pharmacy anywhere i went. The only exception to this is when there was a county wide ban on syringes except having a prescription. I have never once gotten asked what or why i need the syringes. Confidence is a major key and whenever buying rigs personally ill i say to the clerk is "Yeah, i need a pack of insulin whole CC shorts" personally i like the short syringes better because i have to hit in the top of my hands and it keeps me from goin through to bone. Even if i have to hit a vein in the center of my arm by my bicep a short always suffices. Also when cooking down tar more water is needed and you will cook it down until almost all of it is dissolved in the water. If there is a little bit of half-way melted tar in the spoon you can use the back of the plunger and stir it around and it will blend into the solution. Personally i use about 90ccs but i cook down about .2-.3 of dope at a time. If i were you i would start off just using the smallest amount you can and work your way up. Its always smart to start of small cuz once you "fall out" (here is slang for oding" then your fucked and you cant take it back. Just start off small man i wouldnt even use a bb sized if you never rigged H, maybe half a bb. Also if you get your tar in wax paper wrapped in foil in a balloon alot of times you can stick the tar into the spoon right off the paper. Another thing since your new to shooting up make sure you look at the tip of your rig in the light and see if you have little piece of cotton hair sticking out. Ive only gotten cotton fever once (aka particle poisoning) and it is a fucking bitch you definently dont want it. Sorry this is such a long post but just trying to look out. Its real easy for a first timer who never shot tar to overdose so just be careful man. Start off small and work your way up.

Good luck man, be safe

Also, a technique for tying off me personally i "bite the belt" which i tie off and keep the end of the belt in my teeth. That way when i find the vein i can release the belt with my teeth and dont keep all that pressure while pushing the solution in. Staying tied up while injecting is a easy way to blow out a vein. Ive always kind of had shitty veins just naturally so i usually tie off. But if you dont have to then dont that way you dont have to worry about losing the vein whenever loosening the belt. Also, the key to stay in a vein and not lose it whenever registering for blood is keep the rig held in your bottom three fingers and your palm (pinky finger, ring finger, middle finger) and i pull back the plunger with my index finger and thumb. The only tricky part for me when first starting to shoot was staying in the vein once i registered. Also, missing dope is a huge concern when fucking with tar, you definently dont want to miss because you can get an infection under your skin and it can lead to some major fucking problems. Its not hard to tell when you missed because it burns like a motherfucker and your skin will start swelling up where the tar is just sitting under your skin. For a first timer make sure you register often that way you dont miss. Since your veins are good you shouldnt have a problem. Find your best vein that sticks out the most if you have short needles you can put the needle all the way in and if you have longs you might have to keep some of the needle from going all the way in. You have any questions other then what ive said here just post.

Honestly man the hard part or atleast for me was just being able to stick the syringe in my skin. Really how i started shooting was i had done oxycontin for like 5 years starting off by chewing them up or letting the dissolve on my tongue. At that time i was getting OC insanely cheap like 80s for really cheap i wont say a price but cheap as hell. Then i snorted em for a couple years and got to where i couldnt get high off snorting 2 80mgs at once. So a close buddy of mine i had grown up with doing oxys had an uncle that got like 480 roxy 5mg a month. Lol, 5mg anything sucks so bad because it takes SOOO many but anyways he started shooting up. And i guess he felt bad because he was shooting up by himself and thought he would feel better about himself if i would do it to. Anyways, he always hooked me up with a bunch of roxys for free just because we were homies. One day he hits me up and is like man if you shoot up with me ill give you 100 of these roxys so i thought about it for like 4 hours long and hard and was finally like fuck it. I got him to stick me one time then after that i never had an issue with it. At first it was kinda weird sticking myself but its soo much easier then having to depend on someone else. Whenever your trying to find a vein go ahead and tie off and since your new to injecting i would go ahead and say fuck letting go of the tye because its alot easier to lose a vein that way. Keep in mind its worse for your veins but when i first started there was no way i was going to be able to keep the needle in and release the tye. So just try the vein that sticks out the most and slowly insert the needle into it at a 45 degree angle with the point facing down. Whenever you hit a vein you will be able to see a little spot of red go into the syringe at the bottom. Also whenever you stick the needle in and you know the vein is right there just pull the syringe out a little bit and move it either direction you think the vein is either right or left. Veins have a tendency to move whenever injecting but if you use a brand new rig they usually wont. Also look on the package and see what the length is long or short. With longs its easy to go through the vein but with shorts you can easily stick them all the way in and not have to worry. Also keep in mind if your right handed or left handed as that will help you register the blood in the vein. Like say im right handed so when i started it was easier for me to hit veins on my left arm.

Well I'm too much of a fucking pussy apparently. I was practicing with the needle and had no problem putting it all the way in, but the hard part was then manuevering my other hand to pull the plunger outwards to see if I was in a vein to get a little blood in the syringe...I couldn't do it. I could see the needle moving around under my skin and I just kept thinking I was gonna move too fast or harsh and rip the whole thing out. I can fucking cut huge deep cuts with wine-glass on myself and bleed for hours yet I can't fucking handle this needle.

Eventually I just ate the fucking smack and honestly don't feel shit so I'm pretty pissed because it was hard to score and I don't see how I'll score more w/o big risk to myself (white as paper 5'8) BUT I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to fucking inject some heroin. You have no idea. It's not that I'm depressed or hate my life. It's just that I want to get high so bad it's insane. I haven't had a good high in over a year because my Oxy tolerance is so high and with the new Oxy OP's it takes a long ass time for me to make them snortable and still it's not nearly as good as when I had no tolerance. I need to move to H for real highs. I only snort Oxy every 4 days as to not get addicted...I don't see why I can't do the same thing with H. I REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKING WANT TO GET HIGH AS FUCK EVERY 4 DAYS! IS THAT SO WRONG? Lol sorry rage I just pissed I pussied out.

Ah well I'll look around downtown at night and try to be as confident and polite as possible. I've never really had to deal with dealers because my mom gets 240 40's a month and barely takes a quarter of them. My buddy gets all my weed, and I have scrips for Adderol so never need coke. So yeah I've never even fucking been face to face with a drug dealer except when I was living in London and some guy asked me if I needed anything several times, and was like the most polite fellow I've ever met in my life. Oh and then when i visited Amsterdam. holy shit the red light district = anything you want instantly anywhere you want.

Any tips on not being a pussy with the needle? It'd be so much easier if I knew someone who could do the damn thing for me(NOT SOURCING JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT MY DUMBASS HYPOCRITE FRIENDS)...why can't I have any hardcore druggy friends LOL? They all think cocaine and shrooms and LSD and E is fine but somehow heroin is crossing the line. I fucking hate dumbass stereotypes and lack of knowledge.

Does the vein matter? I tried like 4 different ones. One on the usual spot between your forearm and your bicep. Then I tried one on my wrist, and then one in the middle of my forearm that was off to the side. Each time I couldn't plunge blood out because I just couldn't manuever that shit. Fuck. Fuck fuck. I really wanted to do that shit. Fuckin a.

Last edited:
goto other drugs and find an iv guide this thread really isnt for instructions on how to shoot dope when the topic has been covered hundreds of times in basic drugs and other drugs forums

goto other drugs and find an iv guide this thread really isnt for instructions on how to shoot dope when the topic has been covered hundreds of times in basic drugs and other drugs forums

Sorry still new, but got all the info nonetheless, nobody seemed to mind giving it out :) And sorry about the several posts you combined into one, I honestly thought of editing it all into one, but that's one fucking massively huge post. From my many forum experiences people tend to read huge posts less and also quicker, missing lots of info. So I have a habit of posting in chunks - but I see here that apparently post counts are like golden rare platinum coated diamonds :p. So I'll be more mindful in the future.

Saved my last bag for tonight. Once again got completely floored. Broke it up and was shocked at how much came out of that foil. Cooked up a fat shot. Second I pulled that needle out of my arm I felt a shortness of breath, like when your insides become weightless on a roller coaster. Suddenly its 5 hours later and I'm staring at the tv wondering what the hell i had been doing for all that time. I vaguely recall changing my leisure wear trying to find the most comfortable thing possible. Ended up finding out wearing nothing was the most comfortable. Kinda came too at one point standing in the middle of my room butt ass naked and scratching myself from head to toe. I love being a chippy because I can get so high (helps to have amazing dope too). Pretty sure i can keep up the chipping habit. Been two years since i did that shit on the daily and like anything else you do all the time it becomes boring as fuck.

Haha, "black eyed pea" foils. I guess that's what you'd call one of the ones I was talkin about up above. They're good here n there it seems. Over the summer, up until about 2 months ago, the batmans were almost always better tho. Right now, the batmans are garbage. I had some of the peas last week and they looked funky but were HUGE and actually did hold me for a a bit (first time that happened in a while). You're sayin they're fire right now? Cause dude hit my boy up yesterday and offered 15 in a jab. I might need to get in on that.

As for not being cut.... I'm pretty sure we're talkin about the same bags, but these obviously have a bit of dorms in them cause they leave the pink specs in lol. It seems to vary from bag to bag tho. One bag could be a lil smaller than the rest with more pink specs. Then the next bag can be gigantic with little to no specks. They also have me nodding HARD almost instantly, and with the really pure dope that doesn't happen to me (believe it or not - i get hyper as hell while everyone else is spaced the fuck out). When dope puts me out instantly, it's usually got a lot of dorms in em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.