Official Heroin Discussion Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are wrong, i dont know a thing about street kings but there iis definately afghan heroin in chicago. I know this for a fact.

Well I know that i'm not wrong about afghan heroin being #3 heroin which is a base that needs to be dissolved using cirtric acid.

It would be confusing if there was both #3 and #4 floating around the same area. You wouldn't know what is what until it hit the water, then if it doesn't dissolve in water you would know its the #3 and have to get some citric acid in order for it to dissolve.

Anyone ever get a histamine reaction only when they go into a specific vein? The past 2 times I shot the vein in the crook of my right arm, I got a burning down my arm to my hand with the shot, and then the entire arm swelled up. It was a little alarming the first time but it went away with some benadryl. It was with different batches and gear both times, and neither batch caused a reaction when I shot anywhere else. Guess I just can't go into that vein anymore.

Veins go towards the heart so shouldn't the histamine rxn have gone up your arm? Maybe you hit an artery?

There's far to many people rolling around on dubs for them not to be dboys..but from what my uncle says its mostly rock

Last edited by a moderator:
see i shot a 100mcg and a 50mcg patch yesterday so i figured 15mgs would be bout right for someone with a large tolerance cause i just get a real good nod off 15mcg. so i dunno. see furthur proof that an ounce of fent would go along way. thus cementing my theory that fent isnt an expensive cut at all

i dont know how to double quote to complicated for me
Are you dumb enough to believe the boys on the block are the ones mass producing fentanyl. You have no idea what your talking about. And how can you compare a fentanyl patch to the shit that is being manufactured in a blackmarket lab. i doubt you have ever seen street fentanyl, it is a totally different high than the pharma grade. What i meant by expensive is that it is way more expensive than using the usual shit

I'm sick of hearing shit like this. You know that afghani heroin is #3 base that needs to be dissolved using an acid such as citric acid right?

Afghan heroin is found in europe. Ever since that movie Street Kings had the dealer saying he had that aghani raw, I have seen an influx of people saying that thats what their shit is. But unless you gotta cook it up with cirtic acid for it to dissolve, than its good ol' columbian raw you got there in chicago.

You are defintly right about europe having afghan heroin. The prices are great. In greece i was was not stepped on to the extent you would see here in the states. I know for a fact that afghan heroin has made its way to the states in a major way. From New jersey to los angeles you can find it. You think those bombers are coming back empty handed after they drop their payload on some hajis. i doubt it brother

please tell us what the difference between fentnyl hcl produced ina pharmy lab and one that is produced in a clandestine lab. if you can honestly give a reputable argument on this. and please inform everyone on this knowledge that troops are bringing back mass amounts of dope, i think you been relating frank lucas with the wrong decade. and yet in my 4yrs on this site noone has ever claimed to straight up be getting afghan dope

please tell us what the difference between fentnyl hcl produced ina pharmy lab and one that is produced in a clandestine lab. if you can honestly give a reputable argument on this

The most obvious is the equipment used. The blackmket labs create a powder form that can be very dangerous because they do not have any guidelines to follow and they cannot give you an idea of the actual strength of the product. With pharma grade you know exactly what u are getting. And just like someone mentioned earlier the claandestine labs are run by cartels. I am a trader at one of the exchanges in chicago, and i can tell you that fentanyl is becoming a drug of choice for a lot of the traders. They are getting it in pure powder form and this shit is not made by pharmacuetical companies

Last edited:
both labs are creating the same molecule. one isnt going to be no stronger than the other. same equipment will be used in each lab aswell or you just simply will not be producing anything that resembles fent in the end. so other than one not coming in a pre-measured out dose what makes the high different like you are claiming.

both labs are creating the same molecule. one isnt going to be no stronger than the other. same equipment will be used in each lab aswell or you just simply will not be producing anything that resembles fent in the end. so other than one not coming in a pre-measured out dose what makes the high different like you are claiming.

Its my personal experience that the high i get from the patches is different than how i feel when i take a hit of the street fentanyl. its hard to explain. Its not sleepy high, it is more of a body high

my bad i just realized no price discussion

Veins go towards the heart so shouldn't the histamine rxn have gone up your arm? Maybe you hit an artery?

Maybe, but I was pulling dark blood when I registered, and I don't think the veins in the crook of the elbow have arteries immediately next to them. Maybe they do and it's been a while since I've looked at an anatomy chart. The artery thing would make sense, since I got a really minor histamine reaction from shooting in my foot today, but it was mild and more a pins and needles feeling going from my foot up my leg.

So the artery idea is very possible now that I think about it, it'd explain why it spread toward the extremities and why it was getting more intense as it neared my hand...and why it didn't go to my upper arm at all.

I'm just going to avoid that area for shooting in the future, if there is an artery that I'm hitting, and its right next to the vein, it's just not worth it to attempt to hit.

I know there's no exact way to calculate but I just want someones opinion who has experiance using the 2 drugs

Its been at least a year since I've tried OCs for the fact of cost and ineffectiveness, so I switched to dope..when I switched over I had to use 2 80s to minimal effect and I'm curious as to what my OC habit would be now if any one cares to guess..

when I first started doing dope I thought 1bag of dope was equal to 80-100mg OC..so if that's the case I would need 500-650mg depending and that sounds like a crazy amount

Not that I would cause of cost but Anyone with a dope habit ever try to go back to OCs and if so what was your habit before the switch and when you switched back

yea id equate 1 bag of some medium strength dope to an 80oc. and i wouldnt be surprised if you could easily rig up 5 80s ina 1 shot

Depends on ROA. I equate shooting a bag of good dope (#4/stamped bag) to about 80mg oxycodone insulfatted (never shot any pill)... with the addition of a rush, which gives the entire high a whole different feeling you just won't get from snorting any amount of oxy. However, if you are snorting the dope, I'd say it takes at least 2 bags to get to a similar high off 80mg oxy.

I know there's no exact way to calculate but I just want someones opinion who has experiance using the 2 drugs

Its been at least a year since I've tried OCs for the fact of cost and ineffectiveness, so I switched to dope..when I switched over I had to use 2 80s to minimal effect and I'm curious as to what my OC habit would be now if any one cares to guess..

when I first started doing dope I thought 1bag of dope was equal to 80-100mg OC..so if that's the case I would need 500-650mg depending and that sounds like a crazy amount

Not that I would cause of cost but Anyone with a dope habit ever try to go back to OCs and if so what was your habit before the switch and when you switched back

personally chinky i was using anywhere from 5 to 8 oc 80s before i switched to heroin. I only snort oc/ and heroin. Oc 80 are a lot stronger than most street dope out there, so it depends on the quality of the dope you are currently using. If you get decent raw i would say that 1 oc would be equal to one tenth of a gram. if you are getting normal street dope, it would be 3 bags to one oc 80. Thats my personal opinion. If you really want to get your moneys worth try and get a china white connect which is cut with fentanyl. 1/10th of a gram will last me 4 to 6 hours of a good nod. thats by snorting so i can just imagine what an iv high would be like on that shit

Well from what you guys say I guess I get some good street dope..cause when I started I equated one bag to a 80mg cause I was snorting 2bags to get high at the beginning maybe a bag and a half and that was getting me higher then 2 OC 80s..

Right now my tolerance is around 6-7 bags and is on the better side of his product so that's like 500mg of OC with our unscientific method..damn street value calculated I would be paying about 150$more for one high

I figure the price is ok cause that's just what I save hypothetically

I really hate having as few hundred dollars in my pocket.... sitting here... waiting for the dope man to wake his black ass up... Guess I'm not taking a ride until frichen noon.

Anyone ever gotten tar in chi in the open air? Seems strange that its so hard to find. I've given up on the white powder the last four times have been so weak it didn't keep the methadone withdraws away

Anyone ever gotten tar in chi in the open air? Seems strange that its so hard to find. I've given up on the white powder the last four times have been so weak it didn't keep the methadone withdraws away

weird, never seen white powder anywhere i've been, but i'd figure it would usually be stronger than brown powder. Guess not. You can get brown powder in chitown right?

weird, never seen white powder anywhere i've been, but i'd figure it would usually be stronger than brown powder. Guess not. You can get brown powder in chitown right?

I can't I've gotten the brown powder/chunks in indy but I can only find the white powder with the pink specks that come in foils from chicago. It has got to be the weakest stuff I've ever had. Wasn't sure if tar was on a specific side of town or if Mexicans even allowed other races to sell it. People who knock tar should try it, it has blown all other forms away slyeasy from my experience.

I think most of the illicit fent that is found on the streets is AMF [Alpha-methyl fentanyl] and god know how many other different analogs are out there these days. Pharm preps fentanyl hcl, fentanyl citrate dont usually wind up on the streets unless in pharm form. As for differences in the high I am sure there is, probably dealing more with duration.

I am interested in hearing more about this...
They are getting it in pure powder form and this shit is not made by pharmacuetical companies

How is this sold? Individual bags? Bulk? etc...

I know a long while back somebody was producing illicit fent. strips [ http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=39418 ] and than if I recall someone was producing AMF from bluelight which ended up causing big problems, I think. One of my old doctors was insistent that the majority of illicit fent was coming from Mexican labs.

Several large quantities of illicitly produced fentanyl have been seized by U.S. law enforcement agencies. In June 2006, 945 grams of 83% pure fentanyl powder was seized by Border Patrol agents in California from a vehicle which had entered from Mexico.[30] Mexico is the source of much of the illicit fentanyl for sale in the U.S. However, there has been one domestic fentanyl lab discovered by law enforcement, in April 2006 in Azusa, California. The lab was a source of counterfeit 80-mg OxyContin tablets containing fentanyl instead of oxycodone, as well as bulk fentanyl and other drugs.

peace.
seedless

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.