Official Heroin Discussion Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB is back, after another scare, and is still hitting one of two spots. Got really weird dope from a west-side spot last week(chalky, would not break down to a powder, only good for shooting I guess, BUT it would give you a buzz/take away any dope sickness when snorted, could have been the new OP's? Too bad, cause these cats were hooking it up with solid brown dope in the sealed black nike bags, and I could snort 1 or 2(1.5, ha) and feel good for hours. The other 24 hour a day spot serving up brown tapes with little green aliens on the bags always seems to underwhelm me...every now and then the brown tape spot has some fire, but I'd say 95% of the time it is crap. Avoid if possible, too much cut, although for noobs, this is probably a perfect starting point your long road towards the raw jungle. Take it as slowly as possible, because we all hit the "not getting high, just getting well" wall before long, so enjoy while you can. Of course, after a nice long break, even average dope has me nodding, gotta love detoxing and those first few highs when the opiophile returns to his native chemical.

I miss my old connect who could hook up solid grams of raw rocks for a decent price. Always quality, saw him riding in the back of a car the other day, and he hollered at me, but his number has long since stopped working, and I guess he lost my number when he went to prison for a month...too bad.

Be safe fellow opio-heads/bluelighters/etc...and take it easy...

And yeah, it is TOO EASY to find dope in Chicago, if you want to quit, do not move here. The west-side open air is huge and they will serve anyone...well, not ANYONE, as I've received plenty of the "we don't sell drugs, officer", but I believe I was coming off as really nervous/desperate, and the corner boys can pick up on that. Now, I hear the magic word(usually, park or hey), ask what type of blows they have, hope they don't try and sell me "dubs"(even if I play the "come on now, I know they 'aint dubs" line, many of the crews will stick to their story, and every now and then, maybe 3% of the time, they really have dubs!), hope they don't give me a bag of drywall(what I got the FIRST time I went to the West Chicago open-air, had no idea where I was going, what I was doing, now that I look back? It was obvious, a single older guy on a random corner, took 10 minutes to get me 4 bags from a house he went into, and then came back out, lol....I tried for two days to get stoned off that drywall, up the nose, up the...well, lets just stop there), and try and get a number, although most spots you will not need a number, as it's just like going to McDonald's...with serious risk involved, similar to the clogged arteries you are building after eating a large fry, but worse...ha...anyway, be relaxed, ACT like you know what you're doing, don't buy from a SINGLE/ONE person standing on a corner, and it's like buying popcorn at a baseball game...easy....too easy for many of us. Just be sure you can accept the risks involved, and while I take as many precautionary steps as possible on the small chance I do get pulled over, you can always be part of a setup, and well, you're fucked! But relax, the cops know what is going on, and for the most part, there isn't much they can do about it....it's just TOO MUCH for the limited resources they have...the NARCS? Different story, be safe y'all...

Last edited:
Never had that experience in Memphis..

Does anyone in other cities have this kind of funny with the black dealers in that they are scared to serve any white people? For some reason they think we are all cops up here in Minneapolis. LOL

It's not like that here in Memphis,if you are brave enough to go to the hood by yourself,then they figure fuck it this can't be a cop I imagine..I get my shit by phone and dude delivers, mostly I buy 5 or more grams at a time,and they all know me and give me the "raw" as in they do not cut it for street sales before they bring it to me,it's always still in a hard slab piece..lol..but when I do go to the hood,I have some kinda "ghetto pass" because no one ever fucks with me,and I can walk 2 or 3 blocks from a bus stop into the hood or a project building and they do not fuck with me,don't offer me dope or talk any shit like asking what I'm doing there..lol..They all seem to know my face or someone else does when they see me coming...I guess because I know the Big Dope guys and they show me respect in public and private,that goes a long way...lol..of course at night when people are drunk and high ,I don't walk in the hood,I ride there if I have to go,but since I always get my heroin delivered,I only go there to hang out and take the big dogs some high grade chronic..lol..or some good MDMA...lol..I guess they told the corner d-boys and the crack heads and stick up kids,etc.. not to fuck with the dude bringing them their killer buds..lol

Got really weird dope from a west-side spot last week(chalky, would not break down to a powder, only good for shooting I guess, BUT it would give you a buzz/take away any dope sickness when snorted, could have been the new OP's?

So you think that your heroin was cut with the new "abuse-proof" oxycontin? You would be pulling out strings of gelled up oxy from your nose if it was. Also, if you were to try to shoot it you would not be able to draw it into the syringe.

I never really believed that any dope is cut with oxycontin. Not with the old formula, and definitely not with the new.

So you think that your heroin was cut with the new "abuse-proof" oxycontin? You would be pulling out strings of gelled up oxy from your nose if it was. Also, if you were to try to shoot it you would not be able to draw it into the syringe.

I never really believed that any dope is cut with oxycontin. Not with the old formula, and definitely not with the new.

The old formula? I agree with you, way too valuable to use as cut, and while the new OP's aren't exactly cheap, they are going for 20-30% of what one would pay for the OC80's a few months ago, just bunk for all except those who eat, and they still provide a decent high for those who do eat them. Just the weirdest ish I've ever seen that wasn't bunk...would gel/stick together, absolutely would not turn into a powder. BUT, it did get me high, sort of...my buddy who shoots? He was nodding...oh well...not going to buy that ish. I'm thinking maybe they were selling "crushed" OP's that no one wanted instead of H, but that doesn't seem likely, probably just some weird cut used by an inexperienced hand...

i agree with you, like i mentioned earlier there are 2 spots that cut with other opiates, but they use fentanyl. Its not about price because fentanyl is also expensive. The dealer i talk to says they use fentanyl because the connect they use has an abundance of fentanyl that comes from the supplier. The only difference is the price. ell worth it especially for people who snort because you can achieve the same rush as shooting regular h

Another issue with cutting with fentanyl is people dying. The guy i deal with is very careful to not over cut the fent. we had a major problem in chicago a few years ago with people dropping like flies. This brought a lot of heat to the dopespots especially after a policemans son was one of the victims of the strong dose. HIs old man found him with the syring still sticking in his arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
fentanyl is used as a cut for its relatively easy to make a fairly cheap to produce. i dunno who told you its was expensive but if that was the case it wouldnt be showing up as a cutting agent

fentanyl is used as a cut for its relatively easy to make a fairly cheap to produce. i dunno who told you its was expensive but if that was the case it wouldnt be showing up as a cutting agent

it is not cheap at all compared to the other options they have such as dormin and so on. An ounce of pwdered fentanyl is almost as much as an ounce of cocaine. It is not cheap by no means. I dont know who told you it was cheap to make but they are full of shit. The reason it is used as a cuting agent is because the high it produces keeps the customers coming back in large numbers.

8-10 times seems like a lot of times for the dope to get stepped on. I'm not from chicago so can't comment from experience.

Also, its almost pointless for D to be cut with valium since its not water soluble.

chicago has some pretty good raw if you shop the right guys. There is a big influx of afghani raw that has hit the market in a major way. AT least 80 percent pure. I dont know if you guys remember the band Urge overkill, they had a soundtrack on pulp fiction. Well anyways i bumped into there old drummer at a gas station on the west side. I recognized him from one of the videos they used to play on mtv back in the day. I dont know if it would be the right thing to do mentioning his name. But anyways this cat had a chunk of raw , pure solid white. This shit had me comatose for twelve hours. My wife slapped me ten times to get me out of this nod, and then threw me out of the house. The moral of the story is if you have the right connection you can get pure dope in chicago.

considering you can get an ounce of coke for less than a g and you are using a cutting agent that produces a high and considering 15mg is more than enough to get even a tolerable user high meaning and ounce goes a long way. fent is a cheap easy to mass produce chemical. bur iam sure your boys on the block have told oyu all this

considering you can get an ounce of coke for less than a g and you are using a cutting agent that produces a high and considering 15mg is more than enough to get even a tolerable user high meaning and ounce goes a long way. fent is a cheap easy to mass produce chemical. bur iam sure your boys on the block have told oyu all this

Fent is cheap and easy to mass produce if you are a chemist. And I'm sure not a lot of the boys on the block have access to chemists. That's a much bigger game, like for the cartels or something. Anybody who is going out of their way to cut their dope with fentanyl is buying that shit on the black market wholesale and that is a hard enough find as it is. Yes you are right, they can make an ounce of fent stretch way the fuck out since it's measured in micrograms (not milli) so they can cut the shit out of their dope, give it a lot of cut for the weight and hit it with some fent so it doesn't lose it's potency.

Damn 15 mg is enough dent to kill a fucking horse. I have banged the gel from patches and lost hours due to extreme nod. This was when I had a big fucking habit and that was only off of a couple mgs...... so 15 mg would be a death sentence.

^^
I have a very heavy tolerance (80+mg's IV Hydromorphone) and I'd say 15mg's is prolly a bit much. A 100mcg/h patch contains 10mg's of Fent, I usually slam about 1/3 of a patch and it has me dragging my dick in the dirt. 15mg's of IV Fent would kill me twice over.

see i shot a 100mcg and a 50mcg patch yesterday so i figured 15mgs would be bout right for someone with a large tolerance cause i just get a real good nod off 15mcg. so i dunno. see furthur proof that an ounce of fent would go along way. thus cementing my theory that fent isnt an expensive cut at all

Anyone ever get a histamine reaction only when they go into a specific vein? The past 2 times I shot the vein in the crook of my right arm, I got a burning down my arm to my hand with the shot, and then the entire arm swelled up. It was a little alarming the first time but it went away with some benadryl. It was with different batches and gear both times, and neither batch caused a reaction when I shot anywhere else. Guess I just can't go into that vein anymore.

Anyone else on the east coast having trouble? Had issues back in Bmore again today, nothing poppin at all. My man had same thing yesterday, all he could find was scramble. Been hearing reports of the same in other cities, dry or quality lacking.
Pittsburgh areas usually pretty good

maybe this thread can be renamed to "failed trolling thread," brah.

nice dude lol

chicago has some pretty good raw if you shop the right guys. There is a big influx of afghani raw that has hit the market in a major way. AT least 80 percent pure.

I'm sick of hearing shit like this. You know that afghani heroin is #3 base that needs to be dissolved using an acid such as citric acid right?

Afghan heroin is found in europe. Ever since that movie Street Kings had the dealer saying he had that aghani raw, I have seen an influx of people saying that thats what their shit is. But unless you gotta cook it up with cirtic acid for it to dissolve, than its good ol' columbian raw you got there in chicago.

the histamine reaction comes and goes with me. thankfully it hasn't happened in awhile, and thankfully when it does happen it doesn't last very long.

I've got a fent 75 mcg/hr patch. I've never had a whole patch to myself. I didn't know you could actually shoot these things, how can I? is it possible without a micron filter?

I have a monster tolerance, how much of the patch would I want to take?

the histamine reaction comes and goes with me. thankfully it hasn't happened in awhile, and thankfully when it does happen it doesn't last very long.

I've got a fent 75 mcg/hr patch. I've never had a whole patch to myself. I didn't know you could actually shoot these things, how can I? is it possible without a micron filter?

are they the gel patches or the mylan matrix ones? I suppose you could filter and bang the gel, but whatever alcohol they dissolve the fentanyl in isn't supposed to be particularly good for your veins. I'd probably use a dosage calculator to figure out how much to use, but I'd start low since fent is pretty strong.

I've extracted the matrix patches with isopropyl and evaporated the alcohol, then banged the remaining crystals, but since it was with used patches, it didn't seem to work very well. I was able to avoid withdrawals but that was about it...but this is also when I was banging like 1/2 to 1 gram a day of dope.

Wait til shake signs on, he is more experienced with banging fent than I am.

it its the gel patch they yea you can shoot em but if ya got one of them plastic bullshit ones your out of luck. if you want some tips on how to do them pm me. only thing thats in the patch is fent and .04% of alcohol i have never used a micron filter for em

I'm sick of hearing shit like this. You know that afghani heroin is #3 base that needs to be dissolved using an acid such as citric acid right?

Afghan heroin is found in europe. Ever since that movie Street Kings had the dealer saying he had that aghani raw, I have seen an influx of people saying that thats what their shit is. But unless you gotta cook it up with cirtic acid for it to dissolve, than its good ol' columbian raw you got there in chicago.

iam wrong, i dont know a single thing about nothing but there iis definately nothing inside my head, my block boy saiys so

Status
Not open for further replies.