Official Heroin Discussion Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

shake

Bluelighter
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=510881

heroin discussion III thread can be found at that link.

no price discussion and no sourcing ppl.

but yall now the deal lets talks dope and hey look the this is the 4th thread OR heroin discussion iv
19.gif
yea. lets make it good yall

dark brown powder heroin,that is greyish in apperance also

I know people have seen this smack i'm talking about,,it was several months ago when i was with a family member by marriage,in Detroit when we went to a dudes place to score some heroin..dude had a big chuck or piece of heroin...dark brown powder with a definte grey tint to it especially when seeign the 2 big "slab like " chucks of like maybe 50 grams or so each...Seen stuff that was dark brown powder that was like this stuff really damn good dope,,but this shit had a definte grey tint to it as well as being dark brown powder...seen powder that was brown with a slight greyish tint before in Chicago heroin i saw in Memphis but it was not like this stuff dude had...anyone know if it is the cut or what that gives this dope(which is fire) a grey tint and maybe it's because it's from a certain area.like wherever..could it be Columbian. or afhani smack or wonder what? I know a lot of you people will know more about its quality and color than me altho who the hell may know where it came from..the country i mean where it was made...anyway Nod On!

NJ: Is Newark really Hot right now

Hey again guys,

So I have been out of the game for almost a year now and just recently relapsed. I am planning on heading into Newark to my usual cop spots(don't bother PM'ing me on locations as I don't play that game). I heard for a reliable source that some on the spots that I was going to last time this year have become very hot right now. Like Cops on hiorses type of heat. Just wanted to see from my fellow BLers what the word on the street is and if I should just avoid going to the usual <snip> projects and start looking for new spots. Also, last summer Patterson was really really hot....has that changed at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just answered your question on the other thread you posted.

It appears as though my other threa got merger into a post within this thread. Looks like your responce got lost in the process. Any info would be greatly appreciated

thats all you guys do in here....is talk about heroin?

I know right?

It's like how in the cocaine discussion, all they do is talk about cocaine...
and in the ecstasy discussion, all they do is talk about X,
and in the cannabis discussion, all they talk about is weed,
and in the sex, love and relationships discussion, all they talk about is......
Well you get the point Memphistfullofcocks. These threads have titles for a reason. Don't like the subject, don't click on it....

Yo, Unbreakable, here's your baby powder.... Now bitch slap this whoever back to Memphis, ya know, the place nobody would know about if it weren't for Elvis.

Dude does not represent all of Memphis...Elvis does not either man...Memphis had blues and jazz and all that shit way back when,not to mention Three Six Mafia if you like rap you heard of them if not then you have not heard og them i guess..shit anyway Memphis is not all stupid fucking rednecks or crackheads or elivis wannabes and all that...dudes statement was dumb as hell but don't put down Memphis cause of him,,please..! lol

Dude does not represent all of Memphis...Elvis does not either man...Memphis had blues and jazz and all that shit way back when,not to mention Three Six Mafia if you like rap you heard of them if not then you have not heard og them i guess..shit anyway Memphis is not all stupid fucking rednecks or crackheads or elivis wannabes and all that...dudes statement was dumb as hell but don't put down Memphis cause of him,,please..! lol

Yea I know. I was thinking "this is all DavisK got outta my post?" until I saw the last sentence of your post. The Memphis thing was just an add-on, gotta work with what I got right?

Elvis IS the man. No point even mentioning Memphis without him. Except maybe for the BBQ.

Ok so I've been using dilaudid for 18 months now and decided to try H. Being in LA all we have is tar and last night I got my first two "bags" of it. Do you even call them bags? Two "peas" of tar?

To be on the safe side, i decided to try plugging before hitting the needle, kind of to test the waters I plugged a quarter last night and essentially felt nothing. Very disappointing. I wasn't expecting to be launched into outer space, but by all counts a good plug should giver me at least 50%, probably closer to 70%, of the high that iv does.

But nada. I know it actually put opiates into my system since an hour after the plug fell flat I injected some dilaudid and barely felt it, which means there were already opiates in my system.

About an hour ago I went for broke and plugged the rest of the tar ball - nearly 75% of a full "bag" and the best I can say is I feel a little sleepy.

Over the weekend I'll try an injection, but I'm not optimistic since if this stuff is going to work on me the plug should have had me feeling good.

Any recommendations?

I DID try combining a small amount of tar with my dillie last night... I tore off a small amount (imagine a few chocolate sprinkles) and dissolved it in 1cc of warm water. It was def enough to turn the water brown, and I then used that water to dissolve an 8mg dillie.

I injected the "hybrid" shot. It def felt a little different. I know it wasn't enough tar to make a huge difference, but I'm pretty sure it spaced me out a little more than usual.

I wonder if a combo of dillies and tar would be a fun shot in general? Certainly potent.

One question - if I filter the tar water multiple times, each filtered shot def gets a bit lighter in color. Is this a good thing, or am I filtering out the "active ingredient"?

Is a darker shot stronger/preferable?

Anyway, be gentle, I'm new to this.

Finally gettin my buzz on. Hit up my medicine cabinet and found 23 5/500 vics and a couple t3's. On the brink of a nod, but not quite there. Fuckin a I need some cash so I can actually catch a nod. This is disappointing, haven't had any dope since the end of February, since I got robbed by good ol boulder bob, sheeeeiiit. I thought these would hit me stronger as I haven't done shit forever, a little dope in February and a couple roxi 30s when I went to Florida in May. Those blues kicked my ass, was nodding harder off of 2 of them then I ever had off an oc 80. weird. I feel like I didn't quite make the team tonight. hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.