• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official Aus/Asia/NZ Choof Recipe Thread

^^ ROFLMAO!!
That's gotta be one of the funniest stories I've read in awhile. Sure, you gotta feel for her when she started freaking out a bit, but she asked for the drugs so good on her for having a go...
BigTrancer :D

Reminds me of a time many years ago when my bro and I made some Anzac biscuits. We both had the flu and all attempts to smoke anything left us coughing and gasping.
12 bikkies were made from 3/4 oz of high grade
Both being avid smokers at the time, we thought we'd have 11/2 each. By the 1.5 hour mark I was fully tripping and completely losing track of time, just like the first times I’d smoked (Tai Buddah)
Anyway we both cleared up from the flu and the remaining 4 or 5 cookies were forgotten about. That is until an old friend came to stay. When asked bout dope she replied she would like to try it but being a non-smoker she could never smoke it. She mentioned she had however eaten hash cookies on occasion. I suddenly remembered the Anzacs.
I said they were quite strong so if she was interested, to only have a half. I told her we did 11/2 but that was way too much.
This was not good advice to give to a sweet tooth left with more than the recommended amount. I retired, slept soundly and awoke to find several people in the house. The girl had eaten 2 cookies. When it hit her she dared not wake us for fear of embarrassment, but instead rang her cousin and friends who came over and nursed her through the monsters coming out of the walls and her complete loss of reality. This went on for several hours and she was at times apparently very disturbed. Two of the carers were from Amsterdam and were all too familiar with the effects of dope cookies, so she was in good hands.
But as for marijuana? Never again for her.
A similar fate had previously befallen this girl with acid. First time tripping, she and her lover were snowed-in in a remote ski cottage. They dropped a second microdot after thinking the first tiny thing hadn't worked.
She recalled the events which followed as intense, but it all paled in comparison to her recent frightening experience with the cookies.
Never underestimate the power of dope, that’s for sure, especially when we're talking about first time experiences. Many of us have had powerful early experiences, but often forget this when recommending cannabis to those with “virginal to cannabis” anadamide receptors :)
volume-A; very funny account. Hope your mum doesn't think you get that out of it each time you take cannabis ;)

12 bikkies were made from 3/4 oz of high gradeGod DAMN :D
I think that's part of the "Recipe For Proving Cannabis Is A Psychedelic..." - I like the sound of those cookies!
BigTrancer :)

wonderful.. makes me want to cook, never really got it to work except twice, one was peanut butter in crackers cooked(worked once, not sure why it didnt the other times) and the other was brownies(easy).. wonderful

Now since it was me and my friends who were not avid cookers(now i've taken cooking classes in school) we got some brownie mix, My friend's parents were out of town and we needed to make them fast, none of our regular connections could pull through so we had to get 3 dime sacks from a friend of a friend.. this was terrible weed, already broken up and filled with seeds(even though they were in dime bags). Now we made the mixture and just added the weed as broken up as we could get it. With help of my friends sisters she did most of the work(even though i realize how easy it was). We cooked it and cut it into equal slices of about 4. My friends ate theirs that night and chased it with whisky(idiots), i decided to save mine for lunch at school the next day. THey said they didnt feel much but it was late and they were drunk so i think they fell asleep to soon. I ate this HUGE brownie at lunch( never mix school and drugs, but i made an exception since nothing big was happening). 2 peroids later it kicked in and lasted the whole school day, i remember we needed to form groups in math and i laughed at everyhting that happened...
So i'm surprised that our crappy recipe and even crappier weed was able to get us blazed like that. I'll be sure to try BT's recipe cut down a bit and maybe a 1/4 of mids(good weed is hard to find)

yeah dont underestimate cookies......... i used to think overdosing was impossible........... till i had some of my old mans cookup

i had a whole saturday night RUINED, all i had was THREE.... INCH squares of mudcake............... basically 2 bites per square........

i spent the whole saturday night curled up in a ball on the couch PRAYING to god (and im not religeous) that id get better.

ive had cookies that have been more powerfull than some decent acid ive had, just doesnt last as long........

ive smoked a SHITLOAD of weed, and munging a bunch of cookies is like being stoned for the first time again............... great times.......... just dont over do it =D

Those pre mixed cake things work a treat for hash cookies - I recently tried the macadamia nut chocolate chip cookies. You just make the appropriate amount of butter for the recipe and cook as normal. I used a half oz for 12 cookies, they were pretty strong, and it only took me 45 mins to do it from scratch.

*bump*

just cooked some of these up last night (using leaves instead of bud though), and the recipe worked a treat. shame though, i burnt the fucking leaves and butter, so i don't know if they'll actually get me stoned. will put it on trial tonight =D (i've had one though, and it tasted good - considering the fact that i can't cook at all, the kudos must go to your recipe bt! nice work :)).

hahaa i loved this thread!

i only ever had one attempt at cooking with pot... i used about a gram of reasonably good bud and burnt the butter as well! they still seemed to work tho... made like..... 7 cookies, i think i ate 2.... and they got us mildly toasted (although we had no tolerance)... i think its difficult to judge doses with cooking and varying strengths of marijuana going round.

its probably best to do a reasonable sized batch so you can have a test cookie and judge the potency of them from there

Always worth a bump...

I've found that the slackest way to cook with choof is to chuck mull butter in a microwave cake mix. My mate and I cooked one we were already ripped as, and by the time we'd eaten a quarter of the cake each we were proper fucked. I was so fucking wrecked I couldn't even play PS2, if that's a fair indication...

Kid_Cisco.

Mid last year my stoner crew decided it was time for a bake off. We gathered together an oz of nice bud and we used a similar recipe that BT suggested however the person cooking for us decided that a gram per cookie ratio should be implemented on the butter preperation.

Everyone at this bake off was experienced and a daily stoner. Some ppl there decided that 1 was enough and they where totally fucked. Some went a second or a third and had enough. Me and a friend who had provided the weed for the event got into that vicous cycle of *eat cookie - get smacked - get munchies - sneak off and eat another cookie trying not to tell the others* we ran out of cookies after we think around 5 or 6 cookies each (calculated from what other ppl had leaving the amount left that we must of consumed). Asside from the memory issues of the evening we were thoroughly stoned and loving it as we both smoked alot of blunts on any normal day. We both believe we were still slighlty stoned 24 hours later.

It was a great night and i would love to try it again sometime.

Damn, I love reading this thread! =)

I've got about 5 ounces (half a shopping bag) of dried leaf to cook up... I wanna make some nice and strong cannabutter. Thinking about using 500-750g of butter, what do you guys think?

Would it be preferable to remove all the stems before cooking, or leave them in there with the leaf?

Bit concerned about the 'stinking-out-the-house' factor, so probably won't leave it on the stove for much more than an hour or so, hope thats enough time to extract most of the THC :)

Cheers,

erokr

Last edited:
Its been a while since I've bothered to make the butter but from memory we were using about half a tub of butter per couple of ounces or so, the less butter the darker it will be but there will be a limit to how much thc the butter can grab onto. I wouldn't go trying to cook up 10 or 15 ounces in one shot tho you'll need one damm big pot. 8o

Definately take the stems and rubbish out before you start to simmer and don't expect to get that smell out of the kitchen in an hour. Leave all the windows open and the extraction fan on.

I do remember though that the slower and longer you simmer the better the butter turned out. We did use a significantly different technique to BT's cookies of death recipe though I can't seem to find my butter of doom cookbook though =D

i know no one likes a worry wart but el'duderino's i cannot stress the importance of ensuring that your cake & cookies are kept in a secure location and are not precariously left in the fridge where younger siblings can get their grubby little hands on them..........

I was thirteen years old and had just gotten back into Sydney from overseas, with my sister, when getting those post flight hunger pains we found that my brother, who had been house minding for the past two weeks, had left a huge chocolate cake in the fridge, with only a smallish slice taken from it.

Rubbing our hands with glee and thanking our lucky stars my sister and I divvied up the cake, being fair but pigs at the time, i took 50% of the cake whilst my sister took the other 50%. The rationale being that if my brother was stupid enough to leave such a treasure in the fridge then it was only right that we punished him for this rash mistake by eating the entire cake - ah ha !

Whilst watching some kiddy movie i devoured this strange tasting but extremely chocolate cake, finishing my entire half within about half an hour. Do i hear a collective gasp? Well it got worse. It was just after finishing the cake that my sister came into the room with 1/3 of what was left of hers. She couldn't finish the cake and despite feedinga few slices to the dog she still had some left. Being such a nice sister she gave up her last 1/3 to me, which was promptly scoffed down.

it was only an hour or so later that it was time to meet my mother for dinner/catch up at the local pizza restaurant.

Whilst sitting in the restaurant i found the entire room began to move up and down, as if i was on a sailing ship. Strangely enough i continued to eat pizza but was suddenly overwhelmed by nausea and found that food tasted completely different. Concerned my mother began to notice that both my sister and I began to emanate extremely strange behavior from repeating entire conversations to holding our heads in our heads, to lying down on the seat, to laughing unaccountably, to shivers and shakes. I found that the room was pulsating, with undulating lines moving all around the room - sounds of the people and the kitchen were completely overwhelming

It was about half an hour into this wild trip that my sister realised completely what was happening and mumbled to mum that she was feeling incredibly stoned. She then bolted from her seat and ran from the restaurant to a phone both across the street where she rang our father to find out what had happened to our very blond Labrador.

Dad's reply was something along the line "the dog has not moved for the past 2 hours, she is lying on her back with her feet in the air, I am not happy!” he then supposedly muttered several vows of extreme anger/violence towards my brother.

Only being 13 and not ever been exposed to any sort of drugs, i had a moment of clarity upon her return and came to the realisation that i was also stoned. It was then the giggles took a hold - I’m sure all you can remember the first time you laughed – and for about 15 minutes I practically laughed my self to death.

Strangely enough we didn’t go home. My memory grows hazy of what occurred by I remember strolling around our local suburb shops, visiting the local MacDonald’s and eating more and more food. Upon our return 4 hours later the dog was indeed still in the same position, and unmoving.

For reference I found out later that the cake contained over a oscar of good quality buds. By my estimates I consumed within hour over half an ounce of dope…..

I hope you’ve had as much fun reading this story as I did experiencing it.

I hope you’ve had as much fun reading this story as I did experiencing it.

That I surely did, but I must also say it was a big relief to know you and your sister survived without being admitted to hospital.

Fair warning though. Lock em away safely.

I know an old local artist who munched down heaps of hash cookies at a party before realising he didn't like what was happening. He spent the evening having his stomach pumped.

I just finished making some butter but its my first go at it, and I'm not too sure about something...

I cooked up the leaves, butter, and a few cups of water for a while then strained it and put the green liquid in an icecream container and into the freezer. After 2 hours I took it out of the freezer for a look and theres a layer of solid green butter on the top (looks like green wax), and undernearth this layer, there is some dirty brown liquid.

Question: Is this dirty brown liquid just the water that I used in the cooking? Do I throw it out? Or should I leave it in the freezer for a while more and see if that brown liquid solidifies with the rest of the mix??

When I freeze the green "stew", does the butter and the water seperate and freeze seperately or does it all stay mixed??

Thank you!

erokr

i would make a calculated GUESS that the stuff on top is the 'active' stuff and the rest is dirty water.... but im just guessing so wait for someone else to reply :p

Throw the liquid away! The stuff on top is your butter.
Have been making cookies for years, although havent for a while, anyway this is the yummiest cookie receipe:
250 grams dakka butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 cup mashed banana
1/2 cup evaporated milk
3 cups self raising flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped nuts and/ or choc bits and or sultanas
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
( note the essence & bannana are the keys to gettinga really nice taste)

Cream butter & sugar
Add eggs, milk, banana & essence, mix up
Add flour, nuts and/ or choc bits, and or sultanas
Drop rounded tablespoons of mixture onto greased baking tray into a pre-heated oven ( about 200C) until golden brown.
WARNING: HIDE THEM ONCE YOU ARE OFF YOUR FACE CAUSE WHEN YOU GET THE MUNCHIES (and you will) YOU DONT WANT TO ACCIDENTLY PIG OUT ON THEM.
ENJOY!

*BUMP*

pete_gasparino dont feel like a cheapskate. I on the occasion will drain my bong water and scrape the hose piece out to get an easy smoke if i got no smoke.
I got one sitting right here now. It tastes like shit and it's fkn harsh as but fk it gets the job done.
It's best done with ice cold water in your bong to reduce the harshness of it and mixed with a tiny bit of bacco just to help it burn.
I had a mix of "blackies" (the name reflecting it's colour =D) yesterday morning and it got me quite stoned. So stoned that my legs and arms were shaking.

cheers eKLaB!