• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2013 NBA Thread vers. flippity floppity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoelstra is outcoaching Popovich! Start Mike Miller, but make him a decoy to free up space for the big 3. Miller took one shot yesterday!

I expect Miller will start in game 5, but he won't be a decoy this time.

I've never seen anybody yanked as fast as Splitter was yanked.

I don't understand why Danny Green is ever open. There should be someone covering him at all times--even when Miami has the ball.

Gameday during the finals is always obsessive for me because I'm constantly looking for omens everywhere. I went for a run today and it was abnormally hot (even for Miami), but as I was finishing the run, Ginuwine's Pony played on my ipod. I'm not sure which team wins the omen war there.

Spurs are starting Manu. Way to small of a lineup to contend with the Heat. Heat are going to blow them out. They will have to break records from behind the arc again to win this and I doubt they will get much penetration from Parker to spread the floor.

Last edited:
Spo reverts to retard mode. He used Haslem as a backup center. Bosh was +7, while Haslem was -20.

Free the Birdman.

I have no idea what was up with that also barely any Chalmers or why Miami missed like half or more of their layups. If they made a few of those and didn't have Miller messing up on literally every switch on the perimeter they would have won even with the Spurs shooting like that.

There has been a Manu sighting in these playoffs finally. I'm pretty sure we are going to see Miami win somewhat handily in game 6 then watch a classic game 7 (I hope).

Tim Duncan just dropped 25 points in the first half
lol wtf the oldest player on the court making it look easy.

Unbelievable tip in by Leonard right before the half too

So I guess refs swallow their whistles at the end of big football and basketball games. At least it wasn't game 7 or I would feel pretty bad for SA.

Glad its going to game 7, Ill be watching from Vegas, hope its a good one.

So I guess refs swallow their whistles at the end of big football and basketball games. At least it wasn't game 7 or I would feel pretty bad for SA.

Glad its going to game 7, Ill be watching from Vegas, hope its a good one.

Are you fucking kidding me? The officiating was so badly slanted towards San Antonio it was a joke. The Spurs have no right to complain about any calls tonight, considering all the shit that went down. I swear sometimes, the conspiracy theorists who believe that the NBA is rigged by the higher ups may be right. LeBron is just so fucking good he can overcome it ;)

That was incredible, though. Awesome game. Although the Heat are a frustrating team to follow sometimes.

Last edited:
Ill give you that the Spurs got the better end of the deal when it came to fouls the game over, but none of the bad calls were even close to that non-call on Ginobli at the end, not even close.

Also, I feel im pretty unbiased because I really could care less who wins the series and am glad there will be a game 7, if anything I was rooting for the heat.

Clutch 3 by Allen at the end of regulation, that was pretty rad.

Are you fucking kidding me? The officiating was so badly slanted towards San Antonio it was a joke. The Spurs benefited have no right to complain about any calls tonight, considering all the shit that went down.

And even so, that was a clean block by Bosh on Green. JVG is on crack.

^ IDK bro looked like he hipchecked him pretty hard to me lol.

^ IDK bro looked like he hipchecked him pretty hard to me lol.

Incidental contact. This is directly from the rule book:

(a) Incidental contact by a defender’s hands, arms, or body when both players are competing for the ball, or neither player is looking for the ball. If there is any question whether contact is incidental, the ruling shall be no interference.

Except he was shooting the ball...... im no basketball guru but im pretty sure youre not allowed to knock a guy over when he is shooing the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.