• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

-=Officail melbourne bluelight meet-up=-

he hee.
sorry im just bored,and am using this post to see if i can make my letters bold!
ILL BE THERE
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

oops
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 30 March 2000).]

yes well errr.... seems its all been decided upon without me :p
anywho, i just thort id say I WILL B THERE ON FRIDAY!
and chaos, bring tigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we can have a tigger meetup!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

and, blah blah details, i live with the social whatsiwhosit director whateversheis, so ill just agree.... whatever anjele sed...
c all u phunkay chikenZ there!
luV saSS

I won't be able to make it to Friday's evening session either.
frown.gif
(Sorry Mr. Horse, we'll have to philosophise another time
smile.gif
)
But I'm up for Sunny Side Up, reports seemed promising in the thread a couple of weeks ago and people were going to go again. But nobody has really organised this like the Friday meet, but it's still happening? Yes! Yes. ..Yes?
How about an unofficial roll call or something? (I'm still an Ultra-BL!)
Fireal.
------------------
Feed Your Head.

Sassy and Chaos...I have a tigger too!!! Can't wait to meet you all...hehehe...it's gonna be so much FUNNNNN!!!
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

9.00pm now? Deary me.
I wont be there by then at all. I don't even finish work until 8.00pm and then it's an hours drive on top of that. Not to mention that I have to go home and get ready first, pick up Sassy, tigger, etc...
What happens to those of us who can't make that time?
I'll call you guys (Horse and/or Hamlet) to find out what the hell is happening if I'm going to be real late.
Is there parking nearby does anyone know?

9.00pm now? Deary me.
I wont be there by then at all. I don't even finish work until 8.00pm and then it's an hours drive on top of that. Not to mention that I have to go home and get ready first, pick up Sassy, tigger, etc...
What happens to those of us who can't make that time?
I'll call you guys (Horse and/or Hamlet) to find out what the hell is happening if I'm going to be real late.
Is there parking nearby does anyone know?
And is anyone bringing a stereo? Perhaps there is someones house that we can go back to eventually and get comfy and listen to tunes...any takers?
------------------
"Remember where you lost it..."

Yes here is lots of parking, free? I don't know.
wink.gif
Don't know about parking situation at 10:00.
Mr Horse what time did we park there? It was pretty clear by 12:00 though, I think! :p
I'll be driving in and have a CD player with an average stereo so if you want some music bring your CD's and I'll chuck them on.
smile.gif

Actually Anjele, that would be handy, so any takers who preside by the city?
The time is 9pm at the weary dunlop statue and we will be there for a while, or somewhere around there. You will hear big laughs and probably a few glowsticks will be going around. There is parking just outside my school (VCA) so I will show ppl where that is if they need to find it. VCA is basically opposite the weary dunlop statue, so its pretty easy to find. If anyone wants my mobile number, email me and you can give me a call wheneva.
fireal: shame, I was looking foward to having a bullshit conversation about totalitarianism and stalinism and marxism. Oh well, next time.
Im not coming on sat night so im not going to organise it. (this shouldnt even be my job anjele!!!!
rainbow.gif
)
So yall take it easy until tonight, and I will speak to you soon.
016.gif
019.gif
020.gif
007.gif

------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 30 March 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 30 March 2000).]

OK so who's doing the Saturday thingy? I'll organise a roll call, as I'm more into the sunnyside thing. Since I live near the gardens tho, I'll prolly get down juz to say hi tonight.
So far for the Saturday, we have
Synaesthesia
Crazy Australian
Angele
Naar
Hamlet
Pink
Asymmetry
Spiral
Fireal
Pillgrim
And meet up again at the Weary Dunlop statue say 11 o clock?
[This message has been edited by Synaesthesia (edited 01 April 2000).]

I am really fuckin' jacked off about this but my best mate is going overseas on Monday and he has organised to go out for drinks TONIGHT do you believe. So I may not make it (aahhhh), I'll try !!. Horsey i'll mail you with my mobile, and i'll get yours if I can. I'll meet you's later on. I gotta get there !!!!!
------------------
Electrify Me !!!

Two things...
MR.HORSE!!!
First of all my lovely, this wasn't my idea for this particular meetup event. I don't recall seeing my name at the start of this post, does anyone else? Feel free to correct me, I might be wrong but that's never happened before so...! (LOL)
I might be social director but if others want to organize a meetup of thier own then they are more than welcome. I won't step on anyone's toes who might be organizing thier own thing.
smile.gif

And I'm not sure yet if I can make it on Saturday nite. I'll see how tonight goes first I think.
Not long to go now!
------------------
"Remember where you lost it..."

yoohoo synaesthesia!!! it's good to see some people want to meet up on saturday...
11 sounds good to me :) but... i haven't been in the bot. gardens very often - how do i get to the shrine? where is it? *blush* i feel stupid now.

Well actually anj, and I am saying this in the most light hearted way
wink.gif
, you and I spoke via email and organised this and assumed that you were going to organise it but when you didnt, I just steamed on ahead, so apologies, but who cares!
IM GOING TO BE MEETING BLUELIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Ok... so its 9 at the bot gardens? Arent they a little big to be saying lets meet there? Or did I miss something. I am kinda slow and all anyway.
Could I get some final clarification on whats happening?
ta

hello peeps
smile.gif
9 you say at mr.d's statue.Mkay
My heal is broken so not much walking for me,but not to threat.Im riding down on my bike,oh and dont you worry ill be up the trees!
smile.gif
and if for some reason i cant find you Horsey and Hamlet and etc... I'll ride around yealingWHOS GOT A BLUE LIGHTER
smile.gif

So till soon
smile.gif
HORAY
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

hello peeps
smile.gif
9 you say at mr.d's statue.Mkay
My heal is broken so not much walking for me,but not to threat.Im riding down on my bike,oh and dont you worry ill be up the trees!
smile.gif
and if for some reason i cant find you Horsey and Hamlet and etc... I'll ride around yealingWHOS GOT A BLUE LIGHTER
smile.gif

So till soon
smile.gif
HORAY
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

ok heres the final word:
9.00pm at Weary Dunlop's statue (near st kilda road, across from VCA)
and maybe a later meetup at Midnight at the SHrine eternal flame if we happen to wander off and there are people turning up later...
ok?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

ORRITE!!!!!!!!!!!
ANYONE OWNING A TIGGER, in fact ANY RIDICULOUS TOY BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats all, thank u, my werk here is done.
see y'all tonite phunksteRz
SaSS

oh, and if anyones having trubble finding anyone.... just look for the fatass chik with a big orange tigger.... and hopefully it will b me
smile.gif