• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

-=Officail melbourne bluelight meet-up=-

i was under the impression that the bot gardens close around sunset.once the gates are closed there are security guards on duty(well, there were when i stayed there with some friends and got booted out in a most unkind manner,hehehe).since we are changing back to winter time (wake up everyone!!!LOL), that would give us a ,errr, whole 10 minutes to frollick carefree around the grounds, hahahaha!
maybe we could meet just outside one of the gates......btw. i wouldn't miss that meeting for the world!!!

well i'd suggest the bluetrain as a good meetup point... but its always hell busy on a friday... maybe in the lounge area?

Don't worry about the gardens being closed... I have rolled/tripped many a time there and there is noe problem...you see we won't be IN THE GARDENS, rather in the gardens around the gardens...if that makes sense...so not to worry it's all been pre-tested...hehehe
Matter of fact, it was only two weeks ago that I was there last, rolling on apricot rollexes all night and listening to the music from the car...if you got the impression that I was sitting alone in the car, rolling and listening to music...you are wrong...hehehe...had a ball...see you all...on Friday at nightfall...looking forward to the roll...hehehe...Chaos what do you think of that...hihihi
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet

hee hee Hamlet
I was rolling through there just before
smile.gif
hee eehhe.
Riding and a Rolling around on some fishiEs
smile.gif

oh and Hamlet it amazing we havnt bumped in2 each other
smile.gif

Any who,all sounds fun to mE
smile.gif
hee ehe
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

hey Hamlet you arnt the dude i gave some pure to in the car at bass station???

I think I'll be going to one of them, haven't posted too much but I lurk and know Orblivion and Morph kinda from ICQ. Hope that's cool.
smile.gif

-Fireal
------------------
Feed Your Head.

yeah, not the ACTUAL gardens as such, but as hamlet said, the surrounding gardens. Its heaps cool and we can make a trip up to the shrine. ohhhh the rushes, looking into the flame, standing in the middle. Oh yeah!!!
Johnboy, anj and sas, bluetrain sounds great and oh, the irony!!! hehe. Im really looking foward to this. Perhaps we could get a table and call it the bluelight table, but... we would need definate numbers if one of us were going to book a table. Ill do a roll call soon, when I get around to it. See yall soon!!!
ps: which would ppl prefer - 7.30 or 8.30?
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Alright, this is the list for FRIDAY night, someone else can organise saturday.
  • MorpheusDaq
  • Hamlet
  • Pillgrim
  • Narks
  • Johnboy (will be a little late
    wink.gif
    )
  • A
  • Fresh One
  • Anth
  • Meth
  • CrazyAustralian
  • Anjele and Sassy (will be late
    wink.gif
    )
  • Flea
  • ScoobyDont
  • Chaos (expect A LOT of tree climbing!!
    wink.gif
    )
  • Synaesthesia
  • asymmetry and Atomica
  • Fireal (bloody pain in the arse!!! He may or may not be coming on friday
    wink.gif
  • Leprechaun (and then he can drive me to Alex's!!!! he says he wants to catch up, oh, get there earlier!!!!!
    wink.gif
    )
any changes/additions etc will be added to the list until about midday friday, when I will print a list (actually hmmmm, I dont know) anyway, there ya go peeps!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 27 March 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 27 March 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 28 March 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 29 March 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 30 March 2000).]

Ummm...I forgot what I was replying to...but I' think it's about the Melbourne meetup...well here goes anyway...
First of all...hey Chaos...had some fishies ey...mmm...love fishies...had them at St, Kilda Street Rave...better show up this Friday...
Secondly anyone went Pleazure on the weekend??? It was an awsome party...
Thirdly...if anyone can get their hands on those orange Rollexes DO SO IMEDIATELY...OH MY GOD...WHAT ACCURATE TIME THEY KEEP (I stole that line from another BL from the Pleazure post...hehehe)
Fourthly you all better get your asses to the Friday meetup so we can well...you know...
smile.gif

Fifthly...heheh...this is losing its touch of magic now...I really had nothing to say n the first place so see you all on Friday...
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet

I love you Mr. Horse!
biggrin.gif

Fireal.
------------------
Feed Your Head.

Have any room for one more? I'll be there at about 2:00 or so, if that is too late then I'll try to make it earlier! What time we all going to stay till! I can stay for as long as I want!
smile.gif

LOVING ALL!!!
smile.gif

Ok, sounds good.
Is everyone else here down with the bluelight rave idea? Please write your ideas down so you don't forget! I think we could really get started on that idea at this meeting...
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

um...just a word of advice...be careful very careful on the night (Friday and Saturday)...the cops could be reading our posts you know...
frown.gif
...you can never be too sure...
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

Alright crack whores
buck.gif
, its all set, be there or be square, actually, we really havent organised much. Nothing definate. Oh well, gardens at around 10.00
------------------
I'm an idealist...

um...don't mean to be a pain Mr. Horsey...but was that 10.00 am or pm...hihihi...OK that was a joke everyone...of course he means PM...don't you?
Well, I'll be in them Gardens probably from 8 o'clock...but where??? It is a big place...I'll speak to Horsey tonight and then I'll confirm the place...so well described that none of you can miss it...so everyone BE THERE DON'T GIVE UP JUST BECAUSE IT'S DAMN HARD...
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

OK...just spoke Mr. Horsey and the official meetup time is 9.00pm and the place is Weary Dunlop statue...be there around then and please SHOW UP!!!
Mr. Horse will confirm this in tomorrow's post...Anj...you coming??? call my number if you can't find us...
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet
------------------
No, I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be. Am an attendant Lord, the one that will do, to swell a progress, start a scene or two. Advise the Prince.

Would love to come but have to work (next time maybe). Hope to see some of you at ssu though

i noticed that i'm still on the list for friday night but i can't make it!!! *tears running down my face*
i would like to meet people on sat'day before sunnysidup, is anybody interested????

Greetings to you all, I was wondering whether this meetup was for all you Bluelight old salts, or is it open to a newbie such as myself. Have only been in the scene for say 5 weeks, (already have Psy-Harmonics and Psycoroberee under my belt!)
I have limited mates who are into the rave scene, and you guys sound like a suitibly twisted group.
keep on PeaKiN.

ITS ALL SET THEN. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE, EVERYONE AND ANYONE (within reason of course) BRING YOUR TOYS, YOUR MINDS AND YOUR .... AND GET READY FOR A FROLIC IN THE GARDENS!!!!!!!
hiphiphoray for horse learning the ropes of UBB coding!! email me for any questions
------------------
I'm an idealist...