• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

-=Officail melbourne bluelight meet-up=-

Not sure if i'm working on friday and saturday, but i never miss a sunnyside.
Definitely see you there!!
smile.gif

A lark in the park sounds excellent - Scoobydont and myself will be there!!
party hard, party safe
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
...I'm there both nights...hehehe...we should really party night-day-nigh
wink.gif
...but whatever happens count me in.
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet

hooley dooley,yip di hey
smile.gif
Its only a walk away?!?!
Sounds good to me anyday!
smile.gif
Let the Rolling begin.HoraY
smile.gif

Till whenever or actually then
smile.gif
hee hee
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

hee hee
just read my own post.heee hee
Its litte a poem or a ryhme.hee hee or is it my mashed head
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos
smile.gif

Well I'm there both nights too and with a little pressure I might be dragging the Sassy along with me!

So cool! Great to see a whole bunch of krew fired up for sunnyside!!! I won't make any suggestions except for reminding the organisers what the respective styles of music are going to be like. HK I would have thought would be closer to go hard or go home. But I'm just splitting hairs
smile.gif

Grrrrr....said no partying til Gatecrasher, but did leave a opt out clause about SSU. I'm up for the second meeting at least.

This is me just putting in an appology for not being at the meet-up - only cos I really want to, and can't, and will be hanging for the next one - err, if that makes any sense ?
I know you said only to post if you're going - I just don't want anyone thinking I'm anti-social and don't want to go ... that's all.
enjoy
smile.gif

Hmmmmm...looks like I may be checking out Glow that Friday afterall. Wanna check out the djs over there, so I could be in the mood for the first meetup too.

"bump" me up Scotty
biggrin.gif
- just want everyone in Melbourne to see this post and come...
smile.gif

*bump* the official roll is coming soon...
Anj, could you do it for me!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

wooooohoooooo!!!!
i'll be there... on friday! not sure about saturday, depends on the workload.
where exactly will the meeting be in the botanical gardens?
oooo noooooooo! just remembered my friend's birthday is on the friday! :-( can't make it to the botanical gardens on friday....
... but - is the meetup on saturday still on? yes, please????!!! otherwise let's all meet up to go to sunnysideup!!! :))) happiness, weekend!!!!
[This message has been edited by spiral (edited 24 March 2000).]

Alright. Here are the details. This is draft form so any improvements/suggestions are welcome.
Optional meeting place: Southbank around 7.30. - A place where we can grab some dinner, have a intelligent, drug free discussion.
Officail meeting place: Botanical Gardens around 10.30 - 11.00. Drop our pills, roll in the park until sunrise or whenever. Some people are going to hardkandy or bassstation I believe, but I think I will probably stay and roll and chat and climb trees.
Where we will meet, I think is in the rotunder near the end of st.kilda road, in the botanical gardens. If ppl dont know where that is, we can meet at perhaps the weary dunlop statue but im open to suggestions. Even southbank would be fine.
So there it is. Critisise, change, what ever, this is my plan and is open for change. The final draft will be put up next tuesday or wednesday.
wink.gif

------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

I say we meet at the botanicals at 7:30 we could bring a portable cd player, everyone brings a cd or two and we can rock the gardens all night.
yes, no, maybe ???
------------------
Electrify Me !!!
[This message has been edited by Anth (edited 24 March 2000).]

Hey peoples
smile.gif
...don't know anout you but I'm happy to meet at the rotunder (always said this word without ever knowing how to spell it...thanks Horsey) around 8pm...I'll probably be there from about sevenish anyway and then like Anth said party in the Gardens with our own portable CD player
smile.gif
...however if everyone wants to go to Hard Kandy, I'll still stay with my friend Mr. Horsey...
smile.gif

See ya all on Friday and then Saturday...hehehe
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet
wink.gif

howdy all
wow, this sounds great. not sure about friday, but will definately be there on saturday night.
one question, are the meet up times and places the same for both nights?
bye :) pink

Okay, Atomica and I will most likely be at both the Friday and Saturday meets. Can't wait!

What a great idea. But unfortunately Sassy and I migth have a bit of problem making it to the 7.30 meetup because we don't get home from work until late and then we have to drive an hour to the meetup. So it will probably be the later meeting for us two. Unless of course the 'dinner' meet is arranged for 8.30 instead...?
And I know that I will be staying on in the gardens and not heading off to bass. So Hamlet and Mr. Horse, you have company!
smile.gif

Hey was just wondering if it is sheltered there cause melbourne being melbourne ya know it will probably rain or hail or both hehe....(or maybe im just being MR Negativity
smile.gif
).
BUt uhmm this rotunda(i thinks thats how its spelt), i presume this provides cover anyway so i dunno what i am asking now, i guess i just answered my own question.. Hmmm well ill ask another easier question then. Does anyone know the meaning of life? ok thanx bye and l8r. and is the plan on sat to do the same thing then to head to sunnyside up?????? or somethign else?

aaahhh has anyone checked what time the botanic gardens closes?