• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Grow some balls silentangst :p

Try getting up at 4am 5 days a week :p

My loofa crop was pretty crappy this year, hopefully this summer it will be better. I have to remember to put them in earlier...

the key is to fertilize with shower gel and supplement with soap bars stuck into the dirt every 2m or so amongst your crops

does mould on oranges enhance flavour?
I'm sure that's what Donna Hay said..

hope everyone had a good weekend :)
mine was one of reminiscing of sorts- ye' ole up all nite yibber yabbing with mates oh look where did that daylight come from? heart still feels like it's beating kinda hard, not used to this these days ey old ticker heheheh
*myocaria infarction*
no JJ!

$150 flight to WA from Melb score!! so waiting till late to book flights for a holiday/wedding did actually work in our favour. gabbasaurus wins again

Coles smart buy light fruit cake= shizzle goodium
i'm gonna blow you world:
i think it's the same fruitcake as the other Coles one!! *world implodes*

That's a damn good price :|

I've stocked up on caffeine again :D the damn IGA needs to stop having specials on 4-packs of Mother.

^ Be careful with those Energy Drink's man, I ended up in hospital because of them. I know it was my fault drinking around 5 a day but still...

^ That sounds bad man, can you tell a little more about this please?

On another note, I wish I was Hank Moody

Plants, P.L.A.N.T.S.

243410444_32378160fa.jpg

Loofa's come from a plant, if it wasn't for plants we wouldn't be here. 99% of your life is because of a plant. The cotton in your underwear, the pasture that feeds the cows that produce the milk in your coffee and the Coke you snort up your nose! PLANTS!

^ That sounds bad man, can you tell a little more about this please?

On another note, I wish I was Hank Moody

Hank Moody is a legend :D

Yea i was drinking around 5 Red Bull's everyday since i had started waking up for work at 4am. One day i went to work feeling really tired and weak, ended up going home early.

I got home and remember walking to the fridge, then passing out and waking up with my brother standing over me shaking me and on the phone to my Nana and Auntie. They came over and took me to hospital. I was so weak that i couldn't even stand up, let alone walk from the car the hospital, so the Nurses got me a wheelchair, got wheeled in, put in a bed and then came the question's.

I told them what they wanted to know, then i had X-ray's done, had 3 drip's put in my arm, and a blood test. I was in there for 11 hour's and got told that i was severely dehydrated and that some of my organs were on the verge of shutting down :\ The doctor's told me it was because of the Energy Drink's.

Ive got my discharge paper here somewhere with more in-depth details so when i find that ill edit this with more information.

Interesting, were you eating healthy as well?

Obviously, you weren't sleeping enough and I'm guessing you weren't regularly drinking enough water as well as the red bulls.

I start work at 5am as well and drink enough coffee to kill a cat, however much that is. I go through stages of drinking energy drinks and I'm off them at the moment but when I do I can drink 4-6 a day. I have noticed they make me feel very edgy and sketchy.

Now I mostly drink water and powerade, coffee aside.

Getting up just after 4am weekdays I find I need to be asleep by 10.30 to feel recharged enough to function properly, 7-8 hrs is ideal for me though.

And yes, Hank Moody is the coolest motherfucker in town.

Well i never ate breakfast so that could have had a big influence towards everything, but used to eat healthy for morning tea and lunch. As for sleeping, i was going to bed around 10:30 too and felt relatively fine in the morning.

Yea never used to drink water, it was either energy drinks, soft drink or powerade, but since I left hospital Ive been drinking heaps of water and actually cant stand the taste of red bull now unless it's mixed with vodka ;)

lnf: I wish you were Hank Moody.

Also, gurner: I drink several energy drinks + coffee + wine every day and I've never had a "body shutdown." You must be a pussy. Eat a Snickers or something. It's probably because you listen to U2.

I'm kidding. Glad you're alright, champ.

a mate of mine downs I don't know how many cans of energy drink a day but I think at least a few-several - he had 7 in a day one time we saw him crazzy. maybe ill tell him of this incident- but I think people generally know drinking it like that ain't good..

Status
Not open for further replies.