• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Alien Cockroach episode freaked me out; I may or may not have been high at the time :D

I may or may not have also been a member of the fan club. Not telling :)

I stopped watching on TV when Duchovny left but watched those episodes when I bought the DVDs. I actually really liked the Robert Patrick/Annabeth Gish thing when I watched them then.

The face in Mars space episode freaked me out the most when I was young. Something about the emptiness of space as a concept that still freaks me out a little.

Yeah that Space one was scary. I remember a lot of people hated it. I'm actually a real scaredy cat, especially I don't know how I managed to watch it all.

My favourite ones were the funny ones written by Darin Morgan "Jose Chung's From Outer Space" "War of the Cophraphages" and "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose".

I really liked D.P.O. as well because I was an angry young teenager at the time like the kid with lightening and electrical power.

The ones that really scared me were Humbug (that deformed twin scampering around the ducts really fast, argh), Squeeze and Tooms were pretty bad as well, with a similar theme of someone being able to fit through vents and so on. The episode with the Flukeman was gross and scary, I can't find the name of it though.

D.P.O. is awesome because the kid wears a Vandals shirt :)

Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose is just about my favourite ep. full stop. It's funny, and creepy, but really touching at the end too.

LOL you two know the names of the screenwriters for certain episodes. Neeeeerd alert :D ;)

There is an X-Files thread in Film and Television :)

Seeing as those three episodes are all amazingly awesome, hilarious, and so very different from the standard x-files ep. formula you'd be a douche not to know the name of the writer. Douche :)

Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose is just about my favourite ep. full stop. It's funny, and creepy, but really touching at the end too.

Yes, definitely. I can still remember great lines from it, like Clyde asking if he's supposed to believe "Fox Mulder" is a real name :D

I wish Scully had been able to hang on to that little dog a bit longer, though the way it disappeared was pretty funny.

I liked the episode in which people were cocooned by these manic insects in the forest. I think I recall the cocoons being gooey to the touch or something like that.

I liked the episode in which people were cocooned by these manic insects in the forest. I think I recall the cocoons being gooey to the touch or something like that.

Were the insect's fluro green? If so i liked that one too.

I'm looking at watches on ebay, and after hours and finding the one I want I send the seller a question about the band length. In their reply they totally tried to fool me calling a measurement they had in the auction as 'lug length', like it's hard to google 'lug size watch' and find out what that is. Douchbag sellers! I just want to know if it will fit my wrist, no need to lie to me to get the sale :\

They were released by logging in old growth areas! I remember the gooey cocoons too.

Status
Not open for further replies.