• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And beat off their own dick in the oven.

Then report back and compare it with beating off to your own ass.

Did you all miss the part where I said talking about cooking is fucking boring? This is decidedly becoming very on-topic in the wort of ways. Someone should put curry paste on their balls and slam their dick in the oven door then report back.

Are you volunteering? Make sure the paste has loads of chilli and really rub it in well first :p :D Don't post pics though....

Speaking of cooking and food and whatnot, I was browsing another forum yesterday and there was this discussion on butter. Now I'm usually a massive health-nut and barely touch sugary/fatty/processed food but for some reason I developed this massive craving for something buttery.... perhaps a croissant or toasted sourdough with a slathering of butter? Anyway before I stumble off-topic what are people's opinions on different brands of butter? Two brands that I saw getting mentioned a lot were Lescure and Beurre d'Échiré. Are these worth tracking down and paying the premium price for them or would I not notice the difference between them and some el-cheapo local brand?

I use a fair share of butter, I browned off some lamb shanks just this morning before placing them in the slow cooker with cranberry sauce, tinned tomatoes and diced carrots. So hungry now. :(

Where can I get recipes from? Cookbooks perhaps?

What is everyones favourite dicing technique?

Last question, when peeling a Garlic clove do you give it a little squish with the fat end of the knife blade to assist in the peeling or do you just go in for the peel straight away doing it the hard way?

Just got my first tattoo done at OZAWA Tattoo Studio in Phuket :D, 4 hour session, Cost 6000 baht which is around $200 and Im fucking over the moon :D

Ill post pictures up when i get back to Perth.

Where can I get recipes from? Cookbooks perhaps?

What is everyones favourite dicing technique?

Last question, when peeling a Garlic clove do you give it a little squish with the fat end of the knife blade to assist in the peeling or do you just go in for the peel straight away doing it the hard way?

Books? This isn't Soviet Russia.

Depends on what I am using the garlic for, I usually just bung it straight into the mincer and squeeze it through. If I am slicing it I will bang it with a blade. I have been using those plastic oven roasting bags of late with lemon wedges, whole garlic cloves, thyme and chicken pieces. So fucking juicy. I see they now sell the bags with seasoning but I find fresh herbs work the best.

I think I might cook a whole snapper in the hooded BBQ this weekend.

I'm all for cooking with people.

Understand that while his screams may well have seemed
like conscious objections, they were in reality
simply a request to honour his strength and speed!
With gratitude and tenderness I singed
every single hair from his body,
gently placed his decapitated head in a stock pot,
boiled off his flesh and made a spread-able head cheese!

Speaking of cooking and food and whatnot, I was browsing another forum yesterday and there was this discussion on butter. Now I'm usually a massive health-nut and barely touch sugary/fatty/processed food but for some reason I developed this massive craving for something buttery.... perhaps a croissant or toasted sourdough with a slathering of butter? Anyway before I stumble off-topic what are people's opinions on different brands of butter? Two brands that I saw getting mentioned a lot were Lescure and Beurre d'Échiré. Are these worth tracking down and paying the premium price for them or would I not notice the difference between them and some el-cheapo local brand?

I've bought fancy French butter from DJs food hall a couple of times as a treat and it tasted different and yummy to me. If you're interested I'd recommend giving it a try.

So have any of you druggy hippies watched Haggard yet? HTFU! Surely you're at least at little bit interested in seeing a guy beat off to his own ass? :D

It's proving very difficult to get my hands on. The track that is, not the kid.

This is awesome, watch right through. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRUS5VfkJls =D =D

I love the look on his face - it's so serious! He's even chin-stroking in one part - then the bass kicks in and he's even got the face scrunch down pat :D Fred is my favourite internet sensation <3

This one of him is definitely my favourite, though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSaNc6swJOg&feature=related

The dubstep is so good, and he's loving it! =D (someone has been watching mum or dad doing the dubstep mosh. SO EFFING CUTE!)

So cute! I thought you guys were talking about that super annoying teenage fred that talks in a squeaky voice and was very concerned.

i know we've had some good times, but all good things must come to an end..
I tried washing you with anti-bac stuff more than once, but you still smell a bit slightly.
sometimes a rinse after use just isn't enough..

goodbye my loofah
goodbye my friend
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

James Blunt eat ur heart out. whiney-sounding bitch..

Status
Not open for further replies.