• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Okay, I'm going to charge you double if you want to come to my restaurant when I win masterchef :)

You say that like it's a hard thing?
Cut an 'X' through the skin at the top and bottom, put the tomatoes in a bowl of boiling water and after a few minutes the skins will just peel straight off!

Yeah, they just peel right off hey! I was just sick of it because I had spent so much time in the kitchen last week. Take away tonight :D

Well my blanket cooking is gay statement covered vegetarian cooking too. All cooking is gay. I think guys are far too comfortable in the kitchen nowadays, it's the next phase of metrosexuality. In fact, because of you jerks chicks almost expect a guy to be able to cook now. And you know what's really fucking boring? Cooking. And talking about it. It's food, it's energy for other pursuits. End of story.

Would I be right saying most professional chefs are men?

I have the choice of either getting better at cooking for myself or eating toast, I know which one I would choose.

I guess it would be ok to allow the women to cook the Notdogs, but BBQ's are a man's domain.
smallest_bbq_grill_0.jpg

Klue, I would eat toast and spend the rest of my time doing something besides hanging in the kitchen. Fortunately there are plenty of things just as easy as cooking toast and also not time consuming.

Haha Busty after 8 years of being a vego I'm pretty much immune to it being tied to emasculatory concepts.

Any retard can cook a sausage though, BBQing is not a skill. After 2 years formerly working at Lone Star I bet I could kick your arse at cooking steak too.

^ Any retard could squeeze the mince out of a couple of sausages, roll them into balls, fry them in a pan and stir through some fresh pasta and a couple of eggs. Grate in some fresh parmesand and you have an instant meatball Carbonara.

That's a pretty traditional Italian dish, I just love the whole culture of it. I have been watching youtube videos all in Italian and French, it's becoming a real passion. It's important for me for my health to watch what I eat, so all this fresh food I have been cooking is good for me.

Steamed vegetables tonight :) I shouldn't, but I probably will make a white sauce to go with them... I was just thinking it's probably dairy food that's keeping me overweight, fuckers!

Any retard probably could, but why bother when in 5 minutes thanks to some pleb. at the sanitarium factory, I can make a vegie burger and a cup of tea and be done eating 10 minutes after that, and ready to do something else?

^ Heh, the Sanatarium factory isn't far from your old stomping ground. It's not a bad company really, Seventh Day Adventists. The church is one of those institutions where food/family/tradition is pretty tried and tested... I know a shop owner that bought a SDA recipe for 30 grand, no bull! :)

I'm trying not to preach lostpunk, but have been reading a lot about it lately. I wouldn't buy those processed burgers personally because it's part of all the crap we have been commercializing and processing the last few generations. The newest generation of people worldwide is the first for 4 generations that will die younger than their family because of obesity related disease. If you had 7 types of veggies on your burger with the patty you'd be sweet I recon... grated carrot and beetroot, lettuce, tomato and you could even whack a little cheese on there :)

If I made a veggie burger mix it could last in the fridge uncooked or the cooked patties would last a couple of days. Of you could freeze the cooked patties. That's what I would do :)

I reckon if I had spent years working in food preparation I would be pretty sick of it too.

I dont think I could stand it. Just watching masterchef makes me stay away from the kitchen for at least a day.

Nah, not giving in. Just that why would you spend so many hours in the kitchen just to feed one mouth. If I was cooking for a number of people I could justify the amount of time. I mean, I even fucking peeled the tomatoes, you ever peeled a tomato before???

i'm the same Klue. I live by myself and have gotten so lazy with cooking since it is only for one. Trying to get back on the fresh veggies over Steam Fresh veggies bandwagon =P
not only is it effort and time but cooking elaborate meals usually requires a bunch of different ingredients thus more exspensive also. Then again once you build up your pantry with reuseable stuff (e.g spices) plus you can always make enough for a second night and/or freezing...i'm just making excuses =D

so happy I found out today my request for Friday 31st December as an ADO got granted- a bunch of us about 30 peeps from Vic and NSW (all into the same music) are renting a big house in the country for three nights to party on Wayne. looking forward to it already (tho got a music festival in Sydney and wedding WA before then. yay!)

Cooking for one to me is either cooking for more than one and eating the rest later, or making a quick fix. Failing that, why doesn't Brisbane have BBNT???????

One of the things I miss about Melbourne most.

I wish I had more motivation to cook. I ate a sandwich from 7 11 for dinner tonight.

^ Heh, the Sanatarium factory isn't far from your old stomping ground. It's not a bad company really, Seventh Day Adventists. The church is one of those institutions where food/family/tradition is pretty tried and tested... I know a shop owner that bought a SDA recipe for 30 grand, no bull! :)

Mmm this thread is making me hungry :D I'm a big fan of a lot of Sanatarium products (hooked on their crunchy, 100% peanut, peanut butter) but don't eat their faux-meat stuff, even as a vegetarian.

Like miss_goody2shoes I also got really lazy with cooking when I lived alone. I haven't improved in my current place either as we have a miniscule kitchen and my flatmates aren't overly enthusiastic about washing dishes so our sink is always full, and I hence couldn't be bothered working around it and cooking. Oh well, I'll stick to liquid dinners until my liver gives out =D

Where was all of this cooking themed convo when we were trying to get a Cooking and Recipe thread hyped up a few years back.

Personally I cook for both enjoyment and necessity. I also eat at restaurants regularly. I think you need to eat out to open your mind and palate to new ideas etc.

Lately my thing is making curry pastes. It's quite fun to compile all of the bits and then compile them into this condensed flavour beast

Did you all miss the part where I said talking about cooking is fucking boring? This is decidedly becoming very on-topic in the wort of ways. Someone should put curry paste on their balls and slam their dick in the oven door then report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.