• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ what time is it at? i must have missed it i think because the sun has been down for a while now. 11pm here :(

I just applied for a job with a few open positions (Pei Wei), and I'm hoping since I have alot of work experience, as well as have been called by the same restaurant about a job 8 months ago, I'll get it. I really need to make some money I can move back to NC. Once I'm back their I'll be starting my pharmacy tech career (or well small career, not trying to do it for more than 5, especially since I'm going to use the work money to save up to finish my Chem BS).

Yeah I hate being broke. I also MUST buy Diablo III and some 3-MeO-PCP. If I don't try 3-meo-pcp I will say my life was completely unsuccessful and my will to live will quickly diminish :p Nah, but for real, I love NMDA-antagonist and have been really intrigued by the substance. I think it will be one that I'll find to be a gem. I found MXE to be a rather poor drug and that has been really my only dissociative experiences for the past year (should have bought k instead of MXE when I was making the purchases).

Anyway, time for the new episode of A Game of Thrones.

Sup OD. It's a gorgeous sunny day, I am incredibly well rested after a minor incident relating to powdered benzos over the weekend (HR: stay the fuck away) and tripping slightly on aMT listening to a banging gabba mix. Feeling pretty happy so thought I'd say hi to my second-favourite social ;)

What a fucking pleasure to see such a feast of the eyes and heart posting in her second favorite social :) Wish she'd do it more, I'll have to whip you into shape girl, will discuss it later Over Tea N Cumpets.

PLEASE DONT CRY, IN THE MORNING LIGHT.

Last edited:
Hey bros and ladyloves:) I've decided to be more active up in here, and that includes right now, from my iPhone, on my drive home from work.

Howzyall?

I'm learning to sew. Fun.

Nothing like driving on the nod with bl open on your phone and a joint burning. Like a leo's wet dream.

I realized by the time i got home that I had been so busy reading BL that i didn't remember much of the drive. >.<

My grandmother taught me to sew as a child, but then I took Home-Ec in middle school anyway. My teacher was shocked at how well I did.

Parks and Recreation is hilarious. If I've said that before, I apologize, but it is the greatest show EVER. :)

Oh man, what a shitty, shitty night. I'm such an asshole.

Also, really wanna try 2-FA/FMA. Fuck.

What's happening tricomb and everyone else in the OD Crew? Has anyone heard about Ergic's condition after he got that chemical in his eyes. I hope he's doing OK.

To all my friends in the Commonwealth, Happy Victoria Day :D ! We had Prince Charles drop by the Army base that I was stationed at years ago before he went on a tour of various cities in the country. Naturally he had to talk about the giant mosquito swarms and all the black flies, deer flies and horse flies there in his speech. I guess royalty just can't suck it up and soldier on like the countless troops that had to deal with the famous bugs there :\ . To make matters worse, he wasn't even Army, he was in the Royal Navy as a heli pilot, so maybe his only exposure to the elements of the training grounds of this base was for some helicopter crash survival thing. Even then, he wasn't spending weeks at a time in the insane elements and terrain there like the rest of us. Ah, such fond memories of serving in the Canadian Army (yes, Canada has an Army ;) ).

Besides that, looks like I'm going to be getting and trying Etizolam for the first time. Hope that it's worth the hype!

ODC = us OD socialites, and of course my lovely co-workers <3

Canadia? and army? LOL, don't make me laugh :p

Alright, soon to be 6AM. Time to start bedtime dosing. My sleep schedule is beyond fucked up, I'm completely nocturnal now, this few weeks I've been getting like 3-4 hours of sunlight per day before it's nighttime and I come alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.