• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Well, if you live in a neighborhood with a homeowner association you can't probably due to the homeowner association, or certain town ordinances unless certain circumstances. Though I don't know gun laws.

Also yes, the pharmacist lied to you. They can sell it to you, but they have the choice whether or not they want to. And yes I do know the NC law on this. (I'm from NC)

To Ergic, I'm pretty sure it's a general federal thing, but the State can choose to add additional laws on top of the federal laws. So some states may make schedule Vs not purchasable even if a pharmacist elects, but from a federal stand point they can. So you do need to check you state laws first before assuming that's 100% correct. (I have all the training and shit to be a pharm tech)

Token, pharmacists definitely discriminate. 8) I am sometimes assumed to be a drug abuser simply because I am a young male... age discrimination is so ridiculous. Try to stay away from the pseudo, it feels a lot dirtier than ephedrine as it doesn't cross the BBB as efficiently as ephedrine, making it a purely PNS stimulant. I always get chest pain on any normal dose of pseudo, but ephedrine usually needs a high dose for that side effect.

Good to know, Cloudy. Now I know I'll have something to do if I'm ever stuck in NC. I'll just have to get myself looking correct to avoid age discrimination: suit, haircut, clean shave, etc, but that much preparation will just raise eyebrows from the pharmacists. :D

^Well, if you live in a neighborhood with a homeowner association you can't probably due to the homeowner association, or certain town ordinances unless certain circumstances. Though I don't know gun laws.

Also yes, the pharmacist lied to you. They can sell it to you, but they have the choice whether or not they want to. And yes I do know the NC law on this. (I'm from NC)

Yes, well...I choose not to live in such a place..being a grown woman and all..
I don't feel it's necessary to have a group of other people telling me what to do.
For instance, I don't need a note telling me my grass needs cut..I have windows and porches for
that sort of decision making.
But, right...all depends where you live..

So, North Carolinians pharmacy techs are liars..this is good to know.

Ah well...I'm sure I'll be lied to more than that just today.

I see this thread is a little more serious, not to mention, full of testosterone for me..
but thanks for clearing it all up for me, Cloudy.

~token

Edit: EM I hate pseudo..and is only a last resort...but Ty. <3

Last edited:
I didn't realize there were guest passes for Diablo III, I want one till I get my first pay check (when I buy the game hopefully)

I haven't played video games in the longest time, but laCster got me all excited for Diablo III. Considering I loved the shit out of Diablo II, it is very tempting to use this as an excuse to upgrade my 3 year old laptop. Video games, though? Such a waste of time, and I could use the laptop money... :\

But, fuuuckkkk... Diablo III.... oh, sweet ambivalence

In other news, my brother dropped a tab of some good acid a couple of hours ago, and our parents are out of the house until 5pm. I sooo wish I could trip right now, just gotta finish up the last couple weeks of studying... no more distractions!

I'll still be using my 4 year old laptop to play it. A computer is the last thing I can afford to buy.

Besides the graphics card, the rest of my computer is a bit above the minimum requirments. I'm glad they didn't make the game so flashy and awesome I can't run it haha

Awww shieeet, if I can run it at all low settings on my laptop that'll be so boss. I'm looking forward to it!!

The commercials looked soooo sick, my mom called me over and was all like, "hey look! Diablo! That's that game you use to play!" The cinematics were so realistic, maybe twice as good as the DII cinematic scenes, which means the ingame graphic might be twice as good as DII's.

I don't believe Canadia has an army, pics or it hasn't happened.

tank.jpg

US_Navy_090425-N-2821G-192_Canadian_soldiers_storm_the_beach_near_Mayport_during_a_UNITAS_Gold_amphibious_assault_demonstration.jpg

Dec-22.jpg

AFGHANISTAN1.jpg

AR2008-Z136-03.jpg

P2110194.png

large_Afghanistan_Deadly_Mo_Meye.JPG

639230135_22968fe731.jpg

1211331863_f.jpg

Big-Boss-(Metal-Gear)-image.jpg

Lol, there tricomb, some pics of the Canadian Army. The second last pic is of a standard Infantry soldier firing his service lazer, while the last pic is a picture of our Chief of Defense Staff.

Last edited:
Lol, oh tricomb, I keep my sources secret ;) .

On another note, Happy 78th Birthday Robert Moog! For analog synthesizer fanatics such as myself, today is certainly a day of celebration! I'll definitely be playing my MicroMoog and MiniMoog VSTs all night!

I just have to put up a pic of the MiniMoog and the MicroMoog because they're just such things of beauty!

mini72.jpg

Micromoog.jpg

Last edited:
I have a mini-moog VST that I enjoy. I think I'll play around with it today in respect

edit just realized you mentioned having the VSTs as well.

Okay, so... I can get Bronkaid at the store. Legit.

& yeah, you can buy codeine syrup, if you can convince the pharmacist you actually need it. I've gotten it once, and that's only because I looked and sounded like death. My mom has gotten it a few times though, with no questions asked.

...I'm thinking about making an appointment with a psych though, to see if I can get put on some sort of stimulant again. Though, it's been..shit, ten years since I was legally Rx'd any kind of stimulant, so who knows how that'll work out. I can try though, right? ;)

^ What dosage of codeine is in the syrup? About the rx stims, if you legitimately need the stimulant, there shouldn't be a problem, but I wouldn't be surprised if the doc's first choice is something like Concerta. It may take a while to get something like Dexedrine or Vyvanse :\ /

cLoud, fuckyeah, ephedrine!

Concerta will be a better choice than Dex or Vyvanse for his purposes. He basically needs the most jittery, most PNS stimulant he can get his hands on. MPH is a bit too jittery, though, might as well drink a million cups of coffee. :D

I still think Ephedrine is the best choice, you don't need the 72% D-amp portion of Adderall to get you high if you don't have actual ADD (not just diagnosed, like actual, severe ADD) just to use the 28% of L-amp as an appetite suppressant. You can always use something Rx specifically used for weight loss, though, a PNS stimulant like phentermine or modafinil...

Ephedrine (12.5mg every 4 hours), Caffeine (100mg every 4 hours), Aspirin (81mg every 4 hours), a good meal with complex carbs (40g), plenty of protein (30g), and good fats (10-15g) every 4 hours, with no extra sweets or sugar and a good amount of cardio, and you're fucking SET. Good luck! :D

Man I just found out that my grandma is dying and will most likely be gone tonight or early tomorrow. Shit is so fucked up right now. My dad lost his job, and now he is losing his mom/my grandma

Man I just found out that my grandma is dying and will most likely be gone tonight or early tomorrow. Shit is so fucked up right now. My dad lost his job, and now he is losing his mom/my grandma

I'm sorry man, I just lost my grandma too, feels like just yesterday I got the phone call but it's been over a year now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.