• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
after all my experience with vendors and RCs iv
never seen one willing or able to sell anybof them :(...
and why do you say I'd choke on vomit? (guessing you're referring to an OD?)
but if you're referring to that than more than likely I actually wouldn't...
I have ivd fentanyl (stupid ammounts at that) and also know dosages for even those rare fentanyl analogues.

Did you actually enjoy fent? I tried it a couple of times and I never really liked it, never saw the point in doing an opiate that lacked the euphoria. Though I guess if you're shooting it there might be a rush or something that makes it worthwhile. Just never saw the point...the only good effects I got from it was it kept me out of w/d.

Haha well my friends are holding some K4s for you to help with the pain of losing to the 9ers :D

@maniac: I've read about RCs for years and years...just never dabbled until I finally decided to bite the bullet and get a bit of MXE. There are some others I'm interested in for sure, but I'm afraid I'd spend the entire time going "but its not acid/shrooms". I prefer to stick to the classic stuff, know what I mean? :D

I'm actually happy they don't sell any opiate RCs because people would be dropping left and right and it'd just bring more attention to the scene. We've seen how it plays out in the media already with the whole bath salt/spice/phenzepam situations. :( Most people just aren't responsible enough to use RCs imho.

Sorry if this post sounds idiotic...I just started tearing into the last of my MXE. Tonight is going to be fuuuuuuuun. >)

yeah RCs are my main area of expertise honestly. and really if you know which ones are worth messing with then there are some (IMO) that far supersede LSD and mushrooms! but I know what your talkin about when it comes to classics muh man! and honestly if their were some vendors that sold opiate RCs then honestly the majority of the population still wouldn't know about them much less where to fin them! but fuck it...

Did you actually enjoy fent? I tried it a couple of times and I never really liked it, never saw the point in doing an opiate that lacked the euphoria. Though I guess if you're shooting it there might be a rush or something that makes it worthwhile. Just never saw the point...the only good effects I got from it was it kept me out of w/d.

I use to LOVE IV fentanyl!!! I use to mix opana 10ir's and fentanyl in the same shot! wanna talk about gettin fucked up! especially speedballs with MDPV!!!! omg I'm drooling thinking about a shot of that caliber right about now

but I think that also just iv fent is very euphoric and rushy but that's just my
opinion.

haha yeah IV leads to nowhere good. :/ and that sounds prett cool I'm diggin it! have fun on your journey friend.

Haha well my friends are holding some K4s for you to help with the pain of losing to the 9ers :D

@maniac: I've read about RCs for years and years...just never dabbled until I finally decided to bite the bullet and get a bit of MXE. There are some others I'm interested in for sure, but I'm afraid I'd spend the entire time going "but its not acid/shrooms". I prefer to stick to the classic stuff, know what I mean? :D

I'm actually happy they don't sell any opiate RCs because people would be dropping left and right and it'd just bring more attention to the scene. We've seen how it plays out in the media already with the whole bath salt/spice/phenzepam situations. :( Most people just aren't responsible enough to use RCs imho.

Sorry if this post sounds idiotic...I just started tearing into the last of my MXE. Tonight is going to be fuuuuuuuun. >)

Haha that's a nice little setup. Ill take those k4s from you regardless

Haha that's a nice little setup. Ill take those k4s from you regardless

That was the greatest gift ever! ;) It takes a battery and makes comments when you change channels, had it since the mid-90's. :p

I'm back, just teleported from the bathroom, bitches! haha :D and now I'm off to explore the land of Super Meat Boy...! :D

So why do people refer to dilaudid as "K-x"; x = mg of pill? I've only encountered dilaudid once, and apparently they weren't knoll, because I did an image search, and found ones with a k imprint, and found the where it came from, but I don't understand why refer to them as K-4's. Is that the preferred brand kind of like yellow norcos with hydrocodone?

Yea, x = mg of the pill. I just call 'em that because I didn't want to type out dilaudid every time I post....plus I'm in a kinda trippy mind state atm. Video games are a bust, ain't plugging up any consoles in this state...instead I'm going to watch Superjail with Lil Jon's Real Nigga roll call blasting through some headphones to see if it syncs up xD.

after all my experience with vendors and RCs iv
never seen one willing or able to sell anybof them :(...
and why do you say I'd choke on vomit? (guessing you're referring to an OD?)
but if you're referring to that than more than likely I actually wouldn't...
I have ivd fentanyl (stupid ammounts at that) and also know dosages for even those rare fentanyl analogues.

Ya, I was referring to an OD. But isn't your tolerance down to plugging like 2-4mg of bupe now? Your tolerance is really low now...

Ya, I was referring to an OD. But isn't your tolerance down to plugging like 2-4mg of bupe now? Your tolerance is really low now...

well my tolerance is down by a good little bit now but I plug that much for pretty much minimal effects. (kinda like how some ppl only do like .5mg ya kno?) and I rarely use bupe (because I don't really like it to be quite honest, only reason iv been using it for the pas couple days is because iv been flat broke and found an 8mg pill in my coat pocket ;) )

edit: also I weigh about 250lbs so natarully it takes a little more of most things haha

I've been up all day, and the (mild) WD's are almost gone! I've been drinking whiskey with my old friends from high school (and I'm ashamed of their sensitivity to alcohol, we all drank the same amount and I'm the only one who can speak coherently and walk in a straight line), and I plugged 30mg dexedrine IR (T-30min predose 200mg chelated Mg) about 3-4 hours ago and there wasn't a noticeable rush, and now I'm feeling only a little of it... I think... (probably due to the large, LARGE amount of benzos in my system that have accumulated over the past few days: 2mg klonopin, 15mg diazepam, 1mg alprazolam), but now I'm at my friend's pad, where he has a bottle of valium, and he told me to help myself! Tomorrow: Lyrica!

I really wish I had some morphine... Just some pharm-grade morphine ampules. I'd really like some heroin, but the quality of the heroin I've had over the past 6 months (during this time I used heroin 4 times) is just garbage. It gets me high, sure, but I'm used to gunpowder ECP (which i had when I was staying in NYC for 6 months for an intensive jazz music "school", a.k.a. a bunch of hipsters who snort heroin and play jazz because they idolize Miles Davis) not this sticky black stuff that they're calling dope. So I want some guaranteed on-point quality pharmaceutical morphine, plugged. No cut, just euphoria. Is that so much to ask?

Anyhow, what's up with the OD family?

Note to self: Your amphetamine tolerance is retarded. 30mg of dex for you is less euphoric than a cup of coffee. Although it increases opioid and benzo sedation/euphoria a lot.

Last edited:
Nothing much man, just chillin listening to stupid songs on youtube. About to teleport to the bathroom again, just finished off the last of my MXE...its officially gone xD. I even licked the plate and bag like a coke head! ;)

Anyway I shall return later, don't wanna waste this MXE. Going to teleport around outside for a little while. I love living in the woods haha :D

well my tolerance is down by a good little bit now but I plug that much for pretty much minimal effects. (kinda like how some ppl only do like .5mg ya kno?) and I rarely use bupe (because I don't really like it to be quite honest, only reason iv been using it for the pas couple days is because iv been flat broke and found an 8mg pill in my coat pocket ;) )

edit: also I weigh about 250lbs so natarully it takes a little more of most things haha

Ya, I don't like it either...it's just all I got...I got it, and tramadol, and I'm almost out of tramadol lol...I switched back to SL...got tired of shoving that thing up my bum...and I'm trying to go down on dose anyway...

Nothing much man, just chillin listening to stupid songs on youtube. About to teleport to the bathroom again, just finished off the last of my MXE...its officially gone xD. I even licked the plate and bag like a coke head! ;)

Anyway I shall return later, don't wanna waste this MXE. Going to teleport around outside for a little while. I love living in the woods haha :D
hey when you get back on can you send me a Skype IM? I gotta ? I gotta ask!

Well he came to town, found the woman that I loved
And he fucked her down, she told him where I lived
Off a 9th and the alleyway, where they say they got the coke and the dope, until you end up broken.
You shoulda let the smack getcha, now ya gotta deal with me instead!

I'm downstairs on the Motorola.

So why do people refer to dilaudid as "K-x"; x = mg of pill? I've only encountered dilaudid once, and apparently they weren't knoll, because I did an image search, and found ones with a k imprint, and found the where it came from, but I don't understand why refer to them as K-4's. Is that the preferred brand kind of like yellow norcos with hydrocodone?

It's written on the pills. K-mg hydromorphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.