• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hung out with ergicmergic last night, drinking beer, smoking weed, and taking d-amp IR tablets and klonopins. Later on we visited Captain.Heroin and we all hung out for a bit. Got home at 6am, and I just took some more kpin to see if I can get some sleep.

Hung out with ergicmergic last night, drinking beer, smoking weed, and taking d-amp IR tablets and klonopins. Later on we visited Captain.Heroin and we all hung out for a bit. Got home at 6am, and I just took some more kpin to see if I can get some sleep.

You need a weed cookie bro. You'd be out like a light! ;)

Scagnattie's in a bad mood today!

(Yes, I'm going to refer to myself in the third person, eff you)

Weed makes everything better for me. Not to mention I have been around the plant since I was an infant. I just took half of what I need of Hydrocodone and a third of what I need of Lyrica and was still tearing up and restless and in pain...then I rolled up a phatty, consisting of a super sativa (passion fruit like) and a indica dominant - yet sativa hybrid and...double paper zig zag orange baby, twisted into a cone (just started doing the cone's again), and my pain, muscle cramps and restlessness as well as other COW(S) syndromes subsided and now I'm just hungry. Gonna have some yogurt, pharma grade fish oil, and a tall glass of grapefruit juice. Damn I feel for ya laCster, I hate not being able to smoke or at least eat or salve on some cannababy.

Yah I didn't even experience any trouble eating and sleeping. I still had my normal appetite and was able to sleep atleast 6 hrs a night. I have court this Thursday for poss of mj and I am positive I will be on probo and im enjoying not worrying about weed and all, not specifically stoked to not be able to smoke weed, but I know when I get off probo I will get sooooper high.

It's not even like I particularly want mj, I really want an opiate high more than marijuana high. I haven't gotten high off an opiate for almost 6 months and I want that feeling. And I'm tired of staying sober on bupre and not being to get high, I mean if I am going to be sober I atleast want to be able to get high once in a while unlike bupre where I just feel like I am making no progress or anything on top of getting jack shit from bupre. In the next couple months, I'm making my priority to stay off bupre and only use it once a week. I know after a month or two of only using bupre once a week I will be able to use bupre recreationally and i have enough bupre to last me a year since if I use bupre once a week, I will roughly use two 2mg pills a month, I have 30 pills, so that means my current stash will last almost a year and a half, maybe even two.

Withdrawal will suck but I doubt it will be that bad seeing I was on a low dose, and before I started bupre I was barely physically dependant on opiates. Fuck bupre MT, I don't need this shit anymore, and being on bupre MT definitely impairs my sex drive. I mean I still get horny, but sex is down on the list when it should be a top priority, I mean a am a 19 year old male and I'm in college for god sakes. Just thinking about being non dependant on bupre makes me happy!

I know it won't be easy but with the help of benzos and lyrica I doubt I will be completely debilitated .

Oh yah, GO FALCONS!

Damn so at least some of the OD social hangs out.... Next time Im in cali, we all need to chill and have a dab session with maybes some pills as well...? you guys down haha.... Im an honest to god drug using american I promise, no surprises here. Soo made some amazing flapjacks with eggs and bacon.... now chillen on a bowlski.

Yeah man, since my NY teams sucked all the dick in the world this year... I'm left rooting for the Falc's. Love Matty Ice.

For some reason Matt's face really annoys me lol, and he will annoy me even more if they don't win today

I just took a rip off my trusty pipe myself! :)

My brother is a Ravens fan too, but he also likes the Steelers. I tell him he's not a true fan because no true Steelers fan could ever support the Ravens ;). I do enjoy both our games every year though! I really respect the Ravens because they always give us a good game. Love playing any rival team! ;)

I pull for the Steelers because I have family from there/living there and we didn't have a pro team in my home state until we got the Panthers back in the 90s. Remember the superbowl the panthers played in? Greatest one I ever saw in my life time, and as a Panthers fan let me tell you all those playoff games (we were a wildcard) that we won in the 4th quarter on come from behind last minute drives almost gave me a heart attack every damn game! :D

Too bad all anyone remembers that game for is the halfway show when that titty popped out on live tv. :(

I give you props on rooting for your home team! For the record, I despise New England too! Can't stand Tom Brady either, dude gets too many bullshit calls to go his way because he complains to the refs all the time like a cry-baby. Case in point: the Brady tuck rule. ;)

So maybe I will root for y'all this weekend because now that I think about it...Ravens D vs the 49ers sounds like it could be one hell of a ball game. :D

Haha I'm glad your rooting for us for a day. I hope we win cuz it's been a minute

My brother in law (who lives next door) called me up and told me his dad has a giant mason jar of moon shine for me and my brother in laws friend. Well I came over and asked to check it out. It took us 10 mins and 3 people to open this jar since its from 1991. Apparently was made by a family friend in West Virginia and is 160 proof. I picked the blueberry

So I was the guinea pig for it and took a shot. The bite wasn't bad but the burn was serious lol. When my brother in laws friend comes over we're gonna break out another shot.

yo whattup OD? I just woke up and it's 3pm here lul! damn i wish I had a little bit of money so I could
buy just a little pot :( looks like il be having yet another stay at home sober day :((((( but whatev...

@headphones my bad I passed out last night when u went to do the mxe. I never heard the message thingy on my
phone go off
so I thought u passed out hehe. anyway Skype me or whatev today

For some reason Matt's face really annoys me lol, and he will annoy me even more if they don't win today

How about ATL fucking pounding one home in record time before the half after the 49'ers took one?

Bad assss..

Very badass!

Matt Ryan throwing an interception = not badass, the opposite of baddass

Lmao but missed field goal was hilarious

hope everythings alright!

Yeah, shits okay.. she just got drunk the other night and went on this fucking hateful ass spree where she just said the meanest shit possible to me. I mean, the absolute worst things she could think of. I played it cool and took it all, walked away, left, etc... even though she kept going for an hour via text message. She apologized profusely the next morning but still... what was said was said. Im finding it hard to be around her now. I didn't know she could be such a cunt.

Yeah, shits okay.. she just got drunk the other night and went on this fucking hateful ass spree where she just said the meanest shit possible to me. I mean, the absolute worst things she could think of. I played it cool and took it all, walked away, left, etc... even though she kept going for an hour via text message. She apologized profusely the next morning but still... what was said was said. Im finding it hard to be around her now. I didn't know she could be such a cunt.

Damn, where did all that rage come from, seemingly out of nowhere?

Damn, where did all that rage come from, seemingly out of nowhere?

Basically man.. i mean, it was def a few days worth of pent up shit she never talked to me about but... i never anticipated her to explode that way no matter what.

Shes also been suspicious of me using... which shes right about.. so that doesnt help matters. I know if I keep fucking around im going to loose her.

Status
Not open for further replies.