• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize, this, but not all brands have that imprint. That's what I don't understand. If I were to say I was going to get some M's, that could be anything.

Oooo I love me some 8mg hydromorph's. Brings back fond memories... though I wish I could bring back the veins I lost collecting those memories..

waiting on some hydrocodone, time to put this WD to an end. for now, cannabis, and lots of it.

I'm done with this shit. I am not taking that buprenorphine anymore; it's not helping with my pain at all. I'm done with these menial doses of tramadol, gabapentin, and lyrica as well. I'm done. I'm just prolonging my agony by trying to get by on this shit when it's doing nothing. Guess I'm just gonna have to be a miserable old fuck that's always in pain and anxious as fuck. Fuck the bullshit, I'm out.

I realize, this, but not all brands have that imprint. That's what I don't understand. If I were to say I was going to get some M's, that could be anything.

Knoll (now part of Abbott) holds the trademark for Dilaudid. Mallinckrodt is a generic.

Watching the show drugs inc and its about dope. There's this guy that drives around in Chicago giving out needles, hep c tests, narcan and all types of shit. There's was this lady that was overdosing and the woman held her down and have her narcan and pretty much had to chase her around straight up stab her in the leg with another shot of narcan and she got pissed. It's crazy that she would almost rather OD then ruin a high

I'm going to Gettysburg late tonight instead of tommorrow, I'm stoked. I hope there's some lean there

Watching the show drugs inc and its about dope. There's this guy that drives around in Chicago giving out needles, hep c tests, narcan and all types of shit. There's was this lady that was overdosing and the woman held her down and have her narcan and pretty much had to chase her around straight up stab her in the leg with another shot of narcan and she got pissed. It's crazy that she would almost rather OD then ruin a high

I'm going to Gettysburg late tonight instead of tommorrow, I'm stoked. I hope there's some lean there

Well, I'll tell you if someone was trying to give me a shot of narcan I'd try everything to avoid it as long as I am conscious.

IV narcan makes you wish you had actually died instead.

Well, I'll tell you if someone was trying to give me a shot of narcan I'd try everything to avoid it as long as I am conscious.

IV narcan makes you wish you had actually died instead.

Yeah, its basically the most painful thing ever. Better than dying for real though... :\

IV narcan may be agonizing especially in stark comparison to the euphoric state you experienced even as you were dying in overdose. But it's definitely better than dying no doubt whatsoever.

Fuck yeah it is. But this chick was nodding so hard that she was gonna just stop breathing eventually. He had to hit her with 2 shots of it

Edit: bout to take a fat ass bong rip. leaving for PA in line 20 mins. It's gonna be 15 fucking degrees when I get up there, which sucks but whatever.

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen all the drugs, inc episodes. Good show. Way too many special effects and dramatic theme music tho.

On 30mg rectal hydrocodone and a fair bit of clonazepam and diazepam built up in my syste, mI think I mau be experiencing the best nod I've gotten off of an opioid (oxymorphone, morphine and heroin are obviously way better than this by far, but I dont really use those drugs anymore, mainly because they are not easy to obtain). I feel like im k-holing sorta, closing my eyes makes me enter a vivid dreamworld.

Scoreeee. I just got to PA and I found a bottle of hydro syrup 7.5/500 per 15ml and its was a 473 ml bottle and was a little less then half full. It was supposed to be discarded 3/12 so I took it (I know its still not right) I also found a bottle of actavis lean.

Just took a good sized gulp of hydro syrup and a good sized gulp of lean which I'm not gonna touch anymore because its still being used. Also took a few shots. Bout to feel nice as hell

Holy shit. I feel amazing right now. Added a few more shots, some weed, 1 more swig of codeine(half of the bottle total but its from July but a little bit was taken out.

It's 15 degrees here and I was smoking a cig and the cold didn't even bother me. Alcohol and opiates really warm you up

Woke up bout half hour ago. Had roughly 20-25 mgs of that hydro oral solution stuff and a nice bowl. It's so cold and windy that I couldn't get through more then a half of cig. It's crazy cold

Anyways what's good people?

Edit. God damn this place is dead. Just munched down a homemade cheesesteak and a little more syrup. I'm all slowed down lol watching some 21 jump street with my cousin :)

Last edited:
Anyone got some advice for opiate withdrawal? I am not in complete agony but my muscles ache so much so getting up to go to the bathroom is a chore and same with eating. My back aches like I'm fifty years old and I can't get comfortable in any position on the couch.

Will exercise help? Im thinking about doing some light exercise for thirty mins

I can't stop yawning either and my eyes keep watering and my nose is running like Jessie Jackson lol

Status
Not open for further replies.