• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Im nodding again tonight, and I want to avoid a repeat of this morning, tmmro. Any advice on how to avoid an opiate hangover from heroin in particular?

So Im nodding again tonight, and I want to avoid a repeat of this morning, tmmro. Any advice on how to avoid an opiate hangover from heroin in particular?

I'm not sure, I never really got opiate hangovers, just withdrawals after becoming addicted.

Thank GOD the equivalent of 1200mg of morph over a week wasn't enough to cause dependence in me again. I've felt a little shitty from going from 80-130mg of oxy/day to nothing the past 3 days, but nothing like full on w/d's...much better than coming off that goddamn bupe patch. Fuck a month long w/d lol...

Even though I'm no longer in prison I still feel like I am incarcerated.. There is absolutely no purpose in my life - more than likely going to end up on the streets before Christmas. I can't belive my life got so fucked up, it's insane when I really think about it.. IWth no insurance anymore I am not on any meds and my depression/ bi-polar has reached an all time low.. I really don't want to live in this hell anymore.

I feel like I am just destined to live a life in prison/homeless/drug addicted. With the exception of yesterday I have been clean from all drugs for quite a while but life seems even more meaningliess now.

I can't do this on my own, but I have absolutely nobody to help me with anything. Such a waste of life anymore, man. Fuck.

Man if you you work hard enough, you will get lucky and live a life you want to! I know how you feel somewhat because I have been in a position where it feels like my life is meaningless and I am doomed to be a junkie, and ir sucks! Nothing in the world makes me feel Vetter but drugs, but like I said if you really want a change you can do it. Yah the first year or so will suck balls and I'm not going to lie, you will be depressed, but after a while of working hard you will present yourself with opportunities and such!
Man please I know you aee a good guy and mean well, you have tons of people on bluelight who care, and I'm sure if you straighten your act up, you will have a lot more people who care for you. I wish I could have my cake and eat it too, but drugs don't work like that. It's eaither drugs or family and a life yah know? You can't be doing drugs and expect shit to get better....

"I am a firm believer in luck, and the harder I work, the luckier I get" Thomas Jefferson
If you over think things life is a bitch and then you die and as cynical as it sounds, its true, but there will be happiness and peace.

Love yah man, I believe you know what to do, its just you have to chose whether you want to chose the comfortable route and use drugs, go back to prison ect... Or you can chose character building, but it is sooo hard let me tell you. Remember you are strong, and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You will have so much more character than douche bags who haven't gone through the shot you have. I think that men and women should he judged ob what they conquered and overcame, that is a true strong individual

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood. George S. Pat

Last edited:
Thanks laC, that made me feel a bit better. I'm nearly 24 years old but I've survived cancer, watched my father die, spent a decent amount of time incarcerated.. From 2009 when my father died until now is just a blur, where absolutely nothing positive has happened. My life used to be good before I got sick... I should have been dead 9 times over from various things but I'm still here..

I want to believe I am here fro some reason, something positive.. I just need the opportunity to get back on the right track.. I'm just lost, not knowing which directino to go in. I'd rather be clean, and it felt good while I was locked up being clean and doing something psoitive with my writing and whatnot but now back on the streets, it is such a conflict.. I feel like all of my friends have just moved on from me, and are living their own lives and whatnot bu I'm just stuck, stagnant here in limbo. My bi-polar/ptsd nonsense is real bad and I can't even find the strength to reach otu to any of my friends really. And it suck sbecause I know heroin is always there and will always love me.. but will always fuck me over.

Meh, sorry for the rant.. I'll cut it short now. I just needeed to get it out..

hey CH how are oyu? i got some amazing buds, hahaha !!! i took 20mg vyvanse, 7.5mg adderall IR, 1mg suboxone, 600mg lyrica, and i was wondering if i shook take some temaz now???

BDP:
i just got arrested 2 times in the past month, going to be on probation for 1+ years, comm service, suspension from school because it was on school grounds, ect... so i feel really diminished and scared because i can hardly a day without weed, but i need to suck it up and get it done, yah know??

it sucks and i dont want to do it, but in the long run i will be thankful that i had some time off weed

you battled cancer and won man!!! i think you stay sober!! you dont have to stay sober forever man, i just htink you need to lay off drugs for a while , just like me, i need to take a break and get my shit together before i can go out and use

how are you feeling today?

ch what new buds do you have?? any cool wax's? i just got maui wowi from a dude who grows his shit, this is some of the best weed i have ever had. i smoked like 3 hours ago and i am still baked. hahaha

Last edited:
Last night I went to a new hash bar with a new friend, and got a free sample for being a first timer at this specific bar. It was a generous helping of top shelf wax. This was the first time I had ever used a dome (I have a skillet at home) and for real, they gave me such a huge hit, that I was high for the rest of the night and still kind of buzzed when I woke up.

I brought the rest of my sample home and am taking tiny dabs of it; I never take huge dabs, and the dosage they gave me was so ridiculous. I think it must have been 0.15g.

I'm also smoking on some private reserve Jack Herer PR, has the best smell. %)

What did you get arrested for?

I'm feeling mediocre, better than yesterday I suppose. I went to social security and got my disability and medicare re-instated so that's something positive. Now I can go tot he hospital because I dislocated my shoulder and the pain is fucking excruciating, always some nonsense. And yeah, being on parole for fucking 3 years roughly is do-able. I'm not worried about that, and I can definitely stay clean for the time being. The urge to get high is pretty great, and yes I did cave th other day but I don't feel like doing it again anytime soon. we'll see.

At least I can go to the doctor and get my bi-polar bullshit under control (hopefully). My anxiety and shit has been rela bad lately.

I've survied all of this crazy bullshit, I should have been dead 8 times over. I hope I am still on this earth becasue I am destined to do something positive, hopefully with my writing. Though sometimes it is hard not to thinkt hat I am just stuck in hell for some reason, but I don't think I am a bad person, I just made numerous bad choices due to depression/drugs.

^ have you ever thought becoming a counselor for addicts? That's always a worthwhile endeavor if you have some spare time, and it builds you a lot of positive karma for talking with people and helping them out with your wisdom/advice.

I have to leave soon to go for work and to pick up some food before I work. %)

^Yes I absolutely have. Every time I am in a program of some sort I always end up being a 'leader' of sorts, giving advice and helping people out. People always tell me how much I helped them and whatnot, but ironically I cannot help my self.

Very many. I have used oxycodone around 50 times, oxymorphone around 10 times, morphine sulfate around 25 times, hydrocodone 100+, dilaudid iv once ( hospital), promethazine codeine 20-30 times, and finally about 2-3 lbs of kratom ( over the last year and a half). I have only experienced a similar hangover once from opiates, when I drank a couple 40 oz beers and took 120mg morphine intranasal. I woke up the next day actually worse than this morning, i was sick for the whole day. I feel fine now thank god.

that used to happen to me every time I did heroin. didn't happen when I did oxy or any other opiates, but when I did a heavy dose of heroin I would be up for 12 hours standing over the toilet trying to squeeze out drops. the worst part is I really had to piss too. funny story, one night me and my friend split 15 wax bags of dope, shooting 7 each (gave the last one to a girl who was nodding so hard we thought she would fall out. so anyways we get back to his place and pass out, I have to take a piss and try for about 20 minutes. I decide to go to sleep and go in the morning, figuring the dope would prevent me from wetting the bed. so I'm dreaming about 6 hours later and had to piss still, so I get out of bed walk to the toilet, take out my dick and start pissing. it's going well when I hear "dude what the fuck!". I open my eyes and I'm standing naked in the corner of my friends room pissing on the floor. so if that wasn't hilariously bad enough I go into the bathroom to finish the job and low and behold I can't piss.

dope dick bro, dope dick.

Well thats a more reasonable explanation for pissing on someone than " I wanted to" haha. I woke up today feeling great, and I did more H last night than the first night, so idk, maybe it was just a first time bad rxn...

^Yes I absolutely have. Every time I am in a program of some sort I always end up being a 'leader' of sorts, giving advice and helping people out. People always tell me how much I helped them and whatnot, but ironically I cannot help my self.

Have you found others who can help you out?

It sounds like you can help yourself out but it's really hard because of the position you're in, in a physical sense and in a mental sense.

Have you considered moving? Or do you have to stay in state because of probation?

whats good Ch?? i am playing guitar and making some music, listening to your song made me want to make my own!!

that used to happen to me every time I did heroin. didn't happen when I did oxy or any other opiates, but when I did a heavy dose of heroin I would be up for 12 hours standing over the toilet trying to squeeze out drops. the worst part is I really had to piss too. funny story, one night me and my friend split 15 wax bags of dope, shooting 7 each (gave the last one to a girl who was nodding so hard we thought she would fall out. so anyways we get back to his place and pass out, I have to take a piss and try for about 20 minutes. I decide to go to sleep and go in the morning, figuring the dope would prevent me from wetting the bed. so I'm dreaming about 6 hours later and had to piss still, so I get out of bed walk to the toilet, take out my dick and start pissing. it's going well when I hear "dude what the fuck!". I open my eyes and I'm standing naked in the corner of my friends room pissing on the floor. so if that wasn't hilariously bad enough I go into the bathroom to finish the job and low and behold I can't piss.

dope dick bro, dope dick.

i hope this is a real story hahaha. the worst dope dick i got was from 30mg methadone, 30mg oxycodone, 1mg klonopin, 100mg hydroxyzine and marijuana

I'm feeling mediocre, better than yesterday I suppose. I went to social security and got my disability and medicare re-instated so that's something positive. Now I can go tot he hospital because I dislocated my shoulder and the pain is fucking excruciating, always some nonsense. And yeah, being on parole for fucking 3 years roughly is do-able. I'm not worried about that, and I can definitely stay clean for the time being. The urge to get high is pretty great, and yes I did cave th other day but I don't feel like doing it again anytime soon. we'll see.

At least I can go to the doctor and get my bi-polar bullshit under control (hopefully). My anxiety and shit has been rela bad lately.

I've survied all of this crazy bullshit, I should have been dead 8 times over. I hope I am still on this earth becasue I am destined to do something positive, hopefully with my writing. Though sometimes it is hard not to thinkt hat I am just stuck in hell for some reason, but I don't think I am a bad person, I just made numerous bad choices due to depression/drugs.

thats awesome man!!! i look up to for staying clean for 3 years, if you can do 3, i can do 1!!! :)

whats good Ch?? i am playing guitar and making some music, listening to your song made me want to make my own!!

That's great man! I'm glad I can inspire others. %)

I'm about to hit some wax. I'm actually making my next buprenorphine solution, about to pull out the micron filter now. Just waiting for the strip to be done dissolving - it takes its time lol.

I also did really well at work today - I also learned I'll be getting a +$1/hour bonus for all my work last week. I should be getting a similar bonus for this week's worth of work based on tonight's work alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.