• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NSW teenager dies after taking LSD

It seem as though the responsible thing to do would be forget LSD ever existed and all the other child killing drugs.

We live in a boring first world country, it actually a good thing that the worst thing these 'journalists' have to peddle is that every now and then some kid dies because he cant handle his shit. Id be much more concerned if the news was filled with war,mass murder,bombings and all the other shit we send over seas.

lets have some respect for this kid's poor grieving loved ones, please?

sarcasm doesnt really play so well in text - and ghoulish posts will be dealt with in the appropriate fashion.

if you are passionate about this idiotic misinformation being fed to the masses, i recommend contacting the journalist in question and demand a retraction or follow up story.
please bear in mind that further LE/press attention to certain 'new' psychedelics could be very bad thing to people who use these compounds safely and responsibly. media and police ignorance isn't always such a band thing....

but kids are dying. this is serious.

tabloids love this sensationalist crap. they spread fear, not information. but venting on bluelight wont change much.

***please note that any contact with press should NOT be construed as speaking on behalf of the site. anything of this nature needs to be (if i remember correctly) done in consultation with bluelight admin staff.

"LSD, if that's what it was, is an insidious drug. It's got a smiley face on it and looks harmless, but it kills," said Supt Bingham said, as he wheezed in a puff of a cigarette and took a drought of alcohol, much to his hardened organs' delight

Also, I like that he didn't even know if it was real acid or not, I mean shit isn't that kind of important in understanding how/why they died? And how to prevent it again? Because we all know this is why cops and media make statements like this, to prevent it from happening? Right guise? Right?

What's that cliche about truth being the first casualty of war?

Disrespectful of the police to keep pushing this line.
Surely the situation regarding research chemicals is well known by LE? I get the inpression they are being disingenuous about continuing with the "LSD" claims.

I have emailed reporters and police in the past (around the time that piprazines were becoming the main ingredient in pills) when sensationalist stories like this have appeared, offering the services of friends of mine with the credentials and position to challenge the claims made in the articles.

They want no part in an informative, factual piece. The reply I got from the journalist read along the lines of: "Providing studies and facts from scientists means nothing to the general public. They only want to hear the story from the side of law enforcement, regardless of how truthful it is"

I sent the 2 journos of the original article a comment on twitter, I wasn't suprised that they didn't reply tho. Some have in the past.

Just goes to show that they are corporate and political mouthpieces for propaganda.
A good reason to distrust all you are told by the news.

There is a call for information on an alleged well known Aussie Incense scammer on one of the other forums from a Fairfax journalist. It is about a week old.

It's sad how knowing facts about drugs is actually an indicator of taking drugs. If you were a good sober citizen, you'd be buying the lies.

I'm betting it's an NBOME. Total bullshit they get 5 weeks of reporting it as LSD before they'll inevitably be disproved. But you won't see that in the papers.

Now someone is allegedly trying to sue everyone who mentions him on the internet :)

haha :)

I'm not surprised by the media, or the police. I've gotten used to the way drugs are reported on to the general public, the surprise is when a decent story is done. Can understand it's frustrating though.

It's sad how knowing facts about drugs is actually an indicator of taking drugs. If you were a good sober citizen, you'd be buying the lies.

I'm betting it's an NBOME. Total bullshit they get 5 weeks of reporting it as LSD before they'll inevitably be disproved. But you won't see that in the papers.

Yep. Its fucked having to feign ignorance when discussing drugs, especially in the the workplace.

^i dont. the one positive thing i got from heroin addiction was self confidence, being high and comfortable with who i am and what i believe in has stuck and now when i smell bullshit i call it. in a nice way of course, no one will agree with someone they dont like, it sort of becomes a matter of principle.

tonight i bought a 10 pack of coles chocolate coated vanilla ice creams and ive eaten 8 of them and i feel fucking fantastic.

cass said:
tonight i bought a 10 pack of coles chocolate coated vanilla ice creams and ive eaten 8 of them and i feel fucking fantastic.

ah ye bastard! i'm craving some ice-cream, custard and berries after i've eaten dinner (damn morphine and diaz give me a sweet tooth something chronic)! i've got nothing that resembles anything anywhere near desert in the house that i can throw together :( i would nip into the shops but not risking drug driving, especially this time of the year; would be sure to lose my license or cop one motherfucker of a DUI charge otherwise.

^i dont. the one positive thing i got from heroin addiction was self confidence, being high and comfortable with who i am and what i believe in has stuck and now when i smell bullshit i call it. in a nice way of course, no one will agree with someone they dont like, it sort of becomes a matter of principle.

Yeah? then youre one of the lucky ones.

Me having to keep my drug use to myself has nothing to do with lacking confidence, its all about self preservation.
The industry that I am employed still has a very strict approach to drug use, and for me to be open about my attitude towards drugs could very easily result in me being on the dole.

tent you can have the last two, i cant stand to even look at them after being such a fat guts last night. god damn 8 ice creams will make you sick.

opiates give me a bad sweet tooth too and i already have a penchant for sweet things so things can get out of control, when i was on methadone i once ate an entire coles chocolate cake in one evening. and fuck i love custard, sometimes when i go shopping ill buy a carton of vanilla (or banana, im not picky) custard and drink it from the carton on the way home.

NEW ZEALAND MAN DIES FROM COLES BRAND ICE CREAM OVERDOSE

Melbourne Detectives are saying that the man allegedly had the deadly 'coles brand' ice cream, a brand of ice cream enjoyed by certain people because of its affordability and accessability.

"Coles brand chocolate coated vanilla ice cream is an insideous desert, like all deserts, and its danger should not be under-estimated" Said Inspt. Const. Sgt. Detective Max Brannigan.

mods obviously im joking but if this is offensive (and its not meant to be at all) dont feel bad about taking it down. this is how ridiculous shock-tactics journalism is, when you step back it all seems very childish and silly, unfortunately its often about very serious things.

gimpan i totally understand what you mean, certain industries are extremely unforgiving. i made the mistake of confiding in someone on a film i worked on last year about being on the methadone program and of course they blabbed and it got to the unit production manager who was a sociopathic bitch who tried to fire me. fortunately i had the aid of some good people who backed me up and helped me out and i managed to keep my job but i got treated very differently by a few people who obviously had something against drug addicts.

lol nice. i'm a custard and ice cream junkie as well sharing the same traits as yourself. you'll likely see my obituary in the paper on boxing day if i'm not being carefully watched upon by everyone on christmas day :D and, yeah, i've eaten many of those choc mudcakes, etc all to myself all too many times; overdosing on chocolate is one of the most sickening experiences ever. so much nausea and spewing.