• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NSW - Bluelight in the snow Mark 2. *REVIEW*

Last year we stopped in canberra along the way, and we went via cooma. I think we took the federal highway and ended up where we needed to be, either that or the federal took us to the hume. I recomend the Hume (but i could be wrong - can anyone give better advice than this?)

Go to whereis.com.au ???

I just looked it up. it's not the hume from Canberra, it's the Monaro highway to cooma and then the Snowy Mountains highway. It's pretty easy on the map though.

If anyone needs the link sent to them for the address, you need to email me today before 10pm. I won't be on the internet after that. ;)

Oh and we're leaving at 0830. Wiht a 6 hour drive and allowing for 1-3 stop offs, we'll be there around 1530 (3:30pm). We're planning it for that time, so if you arrive there at that time and we're not there, please don't panic, we won't be far away. :)

Cool, ill bring my Donnie Darko dvd! :)

Kat- ill call you later on today! Busy 24 hrs for me ahead... heaps busy at work till about 3.30-4pm... i leave, quickly head home, change, taxi to the airport, fly to melbourne... arrive 7.15pm, airport bus to city... tram to festival hall. MUSE MUSE MUSE. hehehe. head to my aunts after the show... (get there 11.30-midnight), then up at 5am to get 6.45am flight home tomorrow morn! EEK! hehe. then head to snow. busy busy busy i tells ya.

see u kids tomorrow :)

thanx for the edit (thelovebandit) you're quick with your fingers ;)

have fun kiddlets :) take lots and lots of photos for me to see!!!

once again, DONT EAT THE YELLOW SNOW!!!

i will change the title tomorrow to include *reviews* so you can tell me all bout it when you get back ;)

*mwah*

OK!!!

Lots of updates from me.

1st:

The 3 surprise guests have bailed, all being typical BLers that they are. Pfft :(

2nd:

I'm brining my stereo(CD), dex, and mixer. There was a small radio/cd player there last time, but nothing big enuf to plug anything into.
And no a vinyl turntable does not also spin CD's, hehe. The logistics of that are mind boggling, but cute non-the-less. =D ;) I'm also bringing some rave vids for those oldskoolers of us that are comming of past events. From what i can remember there is only a video player there.

3rd:

The conditions up there are fairly bad atm. The main road was closed on Mon/Tue due to bad weather and snow cover, so fingers crossed it'll be sweeeet by the time we all get there. :D

4th:

Getting there is easy as. Like CM said, from CBR you jsut follow the Monaro Highway all the way.

5th:

Or car can hold 7 people, so i'm more than happy to convoy people to and from the snowfields. Park entry is $16 per day.

Ok thats about it from me. Samyl and I are already in CBR and we'll be heading to the snow early tomorrow morning, so we'll be there first. Can't wait to see you all.

DJC*

so we are now in canberra. got in around 6 and now staying at callie's sister's place.

we expect to leave tomorrow around 10:30 and should be in jindabyne early at around 1pm or earlier. so i guess we'll just eat and wait until the keys arrive :)

i have the DVD player with me, but no cables :( if someone can bring some 3xRCA or 2xRCA+1xSVHS would rock...

seeya folks soon :)

I just want to thank everyone for coming along and having a good time. The mix of people was exellent, and the activities were great too. ;)

I won't be organising one next year, but look out for V3.0 in 2006! =D

PS, Get In The Helicopter! ;)

hey you got back quick!

we arrived home around 6:30pm, with an hour break at Central Cafe in quenbeyan for this HUGE pile of food...

ah... arrange things time, and will post more thoughts later...

well it's nearly 10pm and i only just got home (and umm yes i'm on bl :p) anted to sat an extra special thanks t cosmic mist for organising this most fun fantastic snow trip and for everyone else for being their awesome damn selves

thanks kat for the quick fuck by the way ;)

and i always knew you cant play cds on vynal guys! just clearing that up again =D hehe

well i wasnt there...but i felt like i was... :)

oh...i thought the helicopter crashed ;)

i have a pic of it somewhere but i have to find it again :p

^^ you were there in spirit
24.gif

A memorable weekend if I do say so myself, I sure hope when we get back there next time some weird kid has made us something from that lil' engineers set!

The photos we got were great, when I am not so tired I will resize them and post them, especially the one of everyone around the crackamaze sign.

I rox0red the crack-a-maze today =D 14 minutes!!

Well I finally decided to jump on bluelight now... :) well deserved break I tells you :)

Anyway, this was an awesome experience, even though i didn't actually get to do any siginificant injuring of myself through skiing...

Thanks definitely go to Cosmic Mist for organising this, and big thanks to everyone for coming along and making it the memorable experience that it was :)

And remember that if you want to get IN the helicopter, you are going to have to somehow get the cow, and Kel out of there ;)

CB :)

^^^ lmao. i waa wondering what the other rambled message bout a cow was about :) now i know ;)

i think we have pictures of the cow too...

it was so random that callie found cow in the little engineer's set, when it had no valid purpose there...