• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NSW - Bluelight in the snow Mark 2. *REVIEW*

butterscotch shnapps sounds SOOOOOOO tasty.

ill attempt not to guzzle it all up before we hit the lodge.

you guys better hide it from me.

mwahwhaha...

IM EXCITED! :)

And yeh my funds are only probably now going to allow for fri and sat on the slopes, damn! Oh well. Its all good :)

Hooray! :D

I'm really glad to see that everyone is excited - it means we're gona have a good trip ;) I still wonder about the 3 mystery guests however... ;)

As for the alcohol, we now have Kahluah and Tequila (the tequila was hard to find suprisingly...)

Kat's car has volunteered to bring the butterscotch schnaps, and my car will bring blue curaco and grenadine. We still have bigger bear's car, and DJC's car... what are your guys bringing?? :)

I'm getting mega excited now :)

Not sure what we are bringing in DJC*'s car... but the answer is something... potentially schnappsy. In fact probably schnappsy, but not Butterscotch as that is already being brought... maybe Strawberry or Peach Schnapps... they go well with pretty much anything... or wait... is there any Midori being brought along, or the cheaper imitation midori: melon liquer... if not, we'll probably bring that :)

CB :)

in addition to the two single malts and southern comfort, we'll drop by a bottlo on the way down and definitely get more schnapps or similar things before we head down there. probably peach etc.

Midori (or melon liquer) has not even been thought of - that would be great!

Thanks everyone for chipping in to the cocktail party - i know that the alcohol makes it a little more expensive, but i've tried to squeeze as much as i could out of the $260 :) I still have some money for juices and fizzy stuff. I'm also going to try and get some fruit (watermelon, passionfruit, banana, mint, strawberry... etc)

2 days to go :D

Taliana said:
butterscotch shnapps sounds SOOOOOOO tasty.

ill attempt not to guzzle it all up before we hit the lodge.

you guys better hide it from me.

mwahwhaha...

IM EXCITED! :)

And yeh my funds are only probably now going to allow for fri and sat on the slopes, damn! Oh well. Its all good :)

Look, if we're going to be driving down in the same car, I need to lay down some simple rules. Number #1 = ALL passengers must imbibe of the butterscotch schnapps before we reach the monaro highway =D

And does anyone incidentally know the exact price for park entry? (pick a park, any park)

Mean Girl said:
Look, if we're going to be driving down in the same car, I need to lay down some simple rules. Number #1 = ALL passengers must imbibe of the butterscotch schnapps before we reach the monaro highway =D

And does anyone incidentally know the exact price for park entry? (pick a park, any park)

hehehe

;) ill see what i can do. no promises...

8o

jk.

OH

AND someones car should bring Malibu. ITS DA BEST.

There is a stereo, and DJC will be bringing his DJ equipment i believe. If you want to have a spin, i suggest that you bring your records... =D

nah i think he has vinyl.

if theres a cd stereo im bringing my rock, and im infecting you all with it.

*at least once*

ah yes, we'll have lots of happy hardcore then :)

also, is there like TV-like devices? if so, then i'm happy to take down a dvd player if i can plug in composite/s-video...

AFAIK, DJC* is bringing down his entire stereo and decks and mixer and vinyl :)

Regarding Malibu... yes it is awesome, but you can get the exact same thing heaps cheaper if you get Bombora :) Yes it is not as good quality, but you don't really notice when you mix it :)

CB :)

Don't vynal dex come with cd dex aswell? I've seen lots that have both or is this a special extra? I will stil bring my psy though and make you all listen to it =D and butterfingers!! You guys have to hear this band, they are so funny!!! ok and Tool, i have to bring some tool.. awww man i'm gonna need a whole other bag just for music :p hehe

i will bring my psy vinyl ;)

Biggerbear: the site for the lodge [Edited: PM for the hotel info] lists there being a TV and video there so bring along the dvd player if you like...

Looking forward to it, 2 nights to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
ah yes. the thing is i hope there is Line In on the TV, otherwise the dvd player will go to no use :)

i was just thinking DVDs will be good for the um um um proposed activities on thursday night...

but yes, i will be bringing the dvd player. so folks, please take some of your favourite DVDs down, i guess...

i am taking with me Brother Bear...

Would it be possible for someone to please remove the web address from the above post? There is a reason why i gave it out through PM. ;)

Oh, and i thought there was a DVD player already?? Or did we watch videos last year???

We're bringing "Cat in a Hat" on DVD... and some other stuff perhaps :)

um, so should i take the dvd player down with me or not ;)?

i'm leaving at 9am tomorrow morning (for canberra, then down) so need to know overnight :)

I can't remember if we watched DVDs or vids last year... may as well chuck it in BB :)