• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ce + 2cb are up there in the top 5 drugs i've tried. :)

never had nausea from them, it's a fucked up indescribable feeling I can never get rid of, but it sure ain't nausea ;s

& lol I thought I was pushing the boat out by dosing 20 mg :( you crazy bastard chainer!

how long did 110mg last, thats a massive dose, i know tyhe more you take the longer 2c-e lasts
i did have points of nausea, but they quickly passed

Well to clarify, I took 50mg 2c-e and 25mg 2c-i in the morning, around 11am? My buddies and I went to this amazing spot outside and brought their instruments, so we all just dosed and they played live music on the beach and we smoked blunts. To be honest I have no real idea of how much time passed before my next dosing, but I measured, after much effort, about 65mg more, and took it along with a pink dab of 2c-i. If I had to guess at the amount of 2c-i I ingested by licking my pinkie and dunking it, I would say over 50mg but I have no way of knowing for sure, could have just as easily been 25mg more, I was tripping pretty hard.

Never at one point did I experience anything even remotely close to unpleasant. Awesome experience. Later that night, around 8-9pm, I dosed a bit more in the car ride. Again, dabbed a finger, no idea how much. Stopped tripping around 2am.

If I had to guess, 110mg 2c-e + 50mg~ 2c-i from 11:00 - 1:00, then solidly tripping till 9... I'd guess about 10 hours, which makes sense given previous similar experiences.

Over time higher doses become easier for a lot of people, you know exactly how to ride the wave, so to speak.

and my god was none of it up my nose. That shit rips up your nostril and stays that way till you start tripping balls, no thanks, i'll eat it... much less effective or not.

Hola losers!

Thank God for The Boondock Saints and Pulf Fiction....
That's all flolks!
:p

Last night I was looking for my half-finished joint. It was the third time in one night that happened, but this time I really couldn't find it. Thought to myself: I'm either really stoned and it's gone already or it's laying somewhere on this table where I won't find it. Well 10-15minutes pass and when I wanted to roll a new one it turns out the joint was still in my mouth. lol!

^ Haha, random high forgetfulness is funny sometimes :)

Tonight, while large amounts of great weed are part of the fun, I'm nodding my ass off on some oxy. Opiates just aren't right without weed, they go absolutely lovely together.

and my god was none of it up my nose. That shit rips up your nostril and stays that way till you start tripping balls, no thanks, i'll eat it... much less effective or not.

yeah first time i purchased a 10mg pill, and broke it up into 5 lines, snorted 1, never ever ever ever ever ever again, but that 2mg got me fucked, maybe if i was already on an opiate before i snort it,
personally i dont think the 40mg was strong enuff and next time i will injest 60mg orally,

^ Haha, random high forgetfulness is funny sometimes :)

Tonight, while large amounts of great weed are part of the fun, I'm nodding my ass off on some oxy. Opiates just aren't right without weed, they go absolutely lovely together.
you are correct, opiates are nice on their own, but floaty to the max once you add some buddha, same with benzos
5 temazepam, 9 beer, and a few good bowls of og kush

Last edited:
To add to the semi-crappy news stream here, my college-provided aid (upward 7K) money cleared out today, but I won't be able to access it for another week! This shiz ain't workin'.

Screw goin outside, I got metal gear solid working on my pc & just picked up a tasty quart so goodbye next day or two :)

the boat dock?....
yeah, was at a friends cottage for a few days of R&R.
now its back, to the city, gotta chase the paper.

the joint of OG kush this morning is still going hardcore, I hope I am sober by tonight, I gotta work.

yeah, was at a friends cottage for a few days of R&R.
now its back, to the city, gotta chase the paper.

the joint of OG kush this morning is still going hardcore, I hope I am sober by tonight, I gotta work.

Oh yeah,...I remember the picture from the lounge now...very peaceful and serene...I could stay in a place like that forever..but I gotta work too..

my boy gave me a quarter of headies after listening to me bitch about loan companies for 20 minutes. I'm now content with living off PB&J for one week.

or eating roaches. OF so much hype

Last edited:
I ate 7 once in a sitting.
That was the best glass of milk ever...

Oh speakin of sammiches, who enjoys a treat known as the McDank??
Perhaps the McGangbang??

I wish it would rain here... it seems like its been 2 or three months since we've had any rain here...

can you really eat roaches to get high? my friend says he does this all the time, but i called bullshit....

Status
Not open for further replies.