• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish it would rain here... it seems like its been 2 or three months since we've had any rain here...

I was under the impression that it rained every day in the social, or are we just being pissed upon?
I'm bored, can ya tell?

I hear if ya eat roaches, when the nukes hit....you'll be alive....FOREVER. Stomp proof too. lol

Oy vey I need sleep.

we got a hurricane coming our way on the east coast. shit's for real, college move in day got pushed back. don't matter to me tho, I'm livin up in my new house already. It's lovely by the way.

Hai, I've never really been in here but.....

NSFW:
imag0028pm.jpg

imag0030az.jpg

imag0032br.jpg

Lol, the top is Purple Haze and the bottom is Lemon Haze.. We used both to make that cross joint =D

I've got a little bit of white widow and my girl over here has a bag of sensi star, my fav strain always keep it stocked if I can.

I only smoke blunts tho, I'll roll up a cross bleezy if that would make you happy.

My faves are Blue Dream Haze and Afgooey. I had some Blue, something or other one time, can't remember the exact name but one bowl had me in space lol

heres some visual sex for you

NSFW:

JackHererxSomething2.jpg

finishedproductanditem2.jpg

CaliTrainwreck2.jpg

WhiteWidowxSensiStar1.jpg

i got about 200 detailed photos with a bit of info like high and genetics etc documented. eye gasum for sure.

Now you want in on this blunt or not

NSFW:

JackHererxSomething2.jpg

CaliTrainwreck2.jpg

i got about 200 detailed photos with a bit of info like high and genetics etc documented. eye gasum for sure.

i have gigabytes of 17megapixel raw macro shots of buds and hash. its my art.

NSFW:

JackHererxSomething2.jpg

CaliTrainwreck2.jpg

I need to change my pants now....

Kaywholed I love that shit, it's a hobby of mine. I spend a lot of time taking harvest pics and curing pictures, and then comparing to the finished product. My buddies hate when I make them wait as I line up lighting and make sure color contrast is right, lol... sometimes I just take it in my fingers caz i dont wanna meet either.

PC, you get greens on any fucking blunt you please.

Kaywholed I love that shit, it's a hobby of mine. I spend a lot of time taking harvest pics and curing pictures, and then comparing to the finished product. My buddies hate when I make them wait as I line up lighting and make sure color contrast is right, lol... sometimes I just take it in my fingers caz i dont wanna meet either.
when i had a camera...
i would hook my 7d via usb up to my laptop and everyone could look at the bud in up close and BIG through a 60mm macro lens. i showed some friends and being able to watch as the picture was taken (lighting it and focusing) was a collaborative approach as my assistants monitored the shots while i adjusted lighting before my final ok before activating the shutter.

next up for me is making movies about smoking and vaping. i got and oil vape now that I think is the best way ever to get high.

i wanna shoot it from a mountaintop.

I use a Nikon D40 X for most of my shit, I have the D80 add ons from manufacture sales sites from back when I sold cameras.

I mainly just use my cannon SD800 and Sony DSCW850 to be honest with you, those little hand helds are every bit as good as a DSLR these days for point and shoots.

I went to a club on 20mg of 2c-e and told my friends 5 hours in because they had no idea and I figured, why the hell not. I even forgot I was tripping. I've taken 2c-e 5 times I think but I feel like its effects are easy to get used to and to be comfortable with. I'll be probably try a high dose in the future but not anytime soon as my freshman year of college starts monday and I need a clear head for the workload I'm going to be getting.

you can still do 2c-e during college time!its not like it fogs your head
lol i find it funny when people say "im going completely sober to clear my head for school", weekend use of any substance gives you a clear head, its dailey constant use that foggs and impairs cognition

you can still do 2c-e during college time!its not like it fogs your head
lol i find it funny when people say "im going completely sober to clear my head for school", weekend use of any substance gives you a clear head, its dailey constant use that foggs and impairs cognition
That is a vast generalization. Surely you won't think everybody will profit off recereational drug use, right? Plus, depending on what you are studying, it's the weekends when the studying really begins. That being said, I usually roll my eyes at these statements as well. Not because I wouldn't wish anyone their best for their career and getting their drug use under control, but because experience has shown that it's during these times that a lot of people really start to develope their addictions and use it for compensation of their stress. It's like a pro cyclist using training wheels during training claiming "Oh when the tour de france begins, I'll get rid of those cause I'll need to do my best there."

Usually these statements are made during a phase of complete denial of any addictive behaviour and knowing that things will probably not turn out according to the plan usually makes me feel some degree of pity and empathy towards people making those claims (not really hard to feel empathy for me for that sorta thing^^). Especially the "tomorrow I will..." (next week/next year/when I start studying/when the baby is there/after this pack/after this cigarette etc.) is a pretty secure giveaway that the person hasn't really reflected on why "tomorrow" isn't "now" instead.

Last edited:
i have no qualms with using 2ce or any psychedelic before or during college... certainly feels more refreshing and clensing than fogging.

i think you may have read into it to much, welcome to our social, bad advice from stoners.

Status
Not open for further replies.