• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
sry bro all me, u can get it back now tho my blunts lit.

whats good my man?

got high, took a shower. washing my hair is amazing when i'm blazed. worked 7-3:30,managed to smoke almost a whole pack of cigs while i was there. had one missing when i started, got 4 left now. trying to get my dad to let me take the car to the beach. i want a blunt. bring one down to charleston mang

^ I also love blazed showers, especially washing my hair. Well, when my hair was shorter anyway...I'm trying to grow it out to donate it again, it's already pretty far down my back, and every time I get irritated with it I have to remind myself I'm doing this for a reason. When I was newer to weed, I would always say that I could "feel my hair" when I got really high, and the other day I thought about that and realized, I still can, heh. Hope everything is going okay AP.

I enjoy steamrooming my bathroom every morning.
Seal up the bathroom n turn on a hot shower n puff away in your ghetto sauna :)

finally got paid after being broke from blowing my last paycheck at a festival the day after getting it haha

gotta work saturday but me and my buddy are just gonna toke before, during every break, and after so it won't be so bad. Plus about an 1100.00 paycheck rather than a ~700.00 one makes overtime seem rather worthwhile;)

money isn't everything my friend...there's hotdogs and beer too...

tell that to my empty bank account.

loans clear in a few days. cannot wait.

I just started my life of personal money management.
So far so good.
Probly cuz I don't have to pay for much...

hang in there...money management is very important.. mrs somni is my business manager...she's either doing a great job, or she's good at cooking the books..

I have a 17year old girl chained in my closet working my finances...
I call her Mittens.

one of my dogs likes to eat roaches...I think it used to give him a buzz...but tolerance is a bitch..

it comes in handy when we're out on the boat fishing. That way, if the game warden comes rolling up on me when I'm anchored out at my crappie hole, he won't see a bunch of roaches floating around in the water around the boat...The dog ate them all...

haha I had a dog at the farm that used to bite the bur off my pants everytime, then swallowing I guess, couldn't get off it's own mouth anyway.

so i'm at the pub with my wife, i tell her shes useless and cant do anything right.

Then she throws my drink in her face

she threw your drink in her own face? damn you've got her whipped as shit.

=D =D

so i'm at the pub with my wife, i tell her shes useless and cant do anything right.

Then she throws my drink in her face
You let her out of the kitchen? I guess we know who wears the trousers in your marriage.

Man, it's slow up in this bitch...I remember when the CD Social threads would only last a few days, a week at the most...

Status
Not open for further replies.