Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hate Franklin with a passion and I love me some big ole Forrest so hopefully Griffin rape him. I bet that will be a great fight though.

I kinda like Bader in Bader v Jones. Striking and takedowns.

whaaaaaaaat

this event has 5 current or previous champs on it!

i am disappoint

I used to be way more in to it tbh. I did Thai boxing and bjj for 6 years but, I never took it very serious. A couple years ago I never missed a fight but, nowadays I probably catch every other at best. I do try and at least watch the marathon sunday of the show that they always do though.

Well I hate Franklin with a passion and I love me some big ole Forrest so hopefully Griffin rape him. I bet that will be a great fight though.

I kinda like Bader in Bader v Jones. Striking and takedowns.

i like both franklin and griffin. they have a (not sure how serious) bet right now that the loser has to get some sort of shitty tattoo.

but unfortunately, griffin has that ring rust :/ i was taking franklin for that fight but either way i'm okay with the winner.

as far as bader/jones.. i don't like jones. not at all. i was for bader, but looking back at it now.. i'm afraid bader might get knocked the fuck out which makes me sad. i dislike jones as a person but i can't knock him as a fighter. he's a serious fucking threat.

either way, i'm excited as shit for this. the only other things i could imagine being more excited for are fights like GSP/silva, miller/diaz or fedor/reem.

thank you for allowing me to drunk-rant to you my love for MMA.

all is well in my head, now.

I used to be way more in to it tbh. I did Thai boxing and bjj for 6 years but, I never took it very serious. A couple years ago I never missed a fight but, nowadays I probably catch every other at best. I do try and at least watch the marathon sunday of the show that they always do though.

that's awesome, though. i respect anyone with the discipline for this shit. it's not easy. as long as you keep a little in touch with it that's coo'

What's cracking BL social?...

And yeah... I'm still alive to anybody that was wondering.

shit, gibby was gut mayne? Long time no see round these parts

Hey RW!...

I've been trying to get my shit together bro... I was on the verge of death. Kicked the dope & coke and been clean for 32 days... just now starting to really feel better.

I see Palli turned in his modstick... what's up with that?

super bowl will be a boring game imo. another bowl game with the steelers losing

we still got 1 mod postion open and i strongly urge all of yall to write up an app and try and get on. its much appreciated

^^
So ya filled a spot already eh shake?...

Who's gonna be doleing out beatdowns with palli's old modstick?

I dont care bout either team but i must admit, i am rootin for the steelers

although its halftime now n i must admit, i thought blitzburgh was gonna wipe the floor with em :\

BTW, WHEN I TOLD MY DAD I WAS ROOTIN FOR PITTSBURGH HE TOLD ME NOT TO COME HOME, HAHA (HE'S A BROWNS FAN)

Almost went home with a really fugly bar skank last night, but I figure bitches that nasty must carry gross diseases. Kicking dope seems to have turned me into a germaphobe.

Almost went home with a really fugly bar skank last night, but I figure bitches that nasty must carry gross diseases. Kicking dope seems to have turned me into a germaphobe.

You don't want t catch anything like that....the outcome would be pretty fucking ugly.....hideous even, a complete trainwreck.

Being a germaphobe ain's so bad, at least it gives you standards against gross things.

Status
Not open for further replies.