Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG:

0207-katy-perry-purr-mexico-city-11-480x465.jpg

katy perry, the things i would do to you.

yea katy perry would get dicked down with a quickness at my house. her tits seem to get larger and that dress does them natural things much justice

yea katy perry would get dicked down with a quickness at my house. her tits seem to get larger and that dress does them natural things much justice

i would dress that bitch up in a beaver costume and ravage that pussy while i had my tiger costume on....

uh,uh,ugh

i mean

i would continuously have completely normal missionary sex with her for seconds, maybe even minutes.

yea i have thought she was very attractive since she came on my fayce. carpet did match the drapes and its was bushy

THIS FUCKING LAME ASS SOCIAL HAS BEEN DEAD AS SHIT LATELY.

Fuck you,
That is all.

some kind of cold or flu or something. i don't go to docs, so not diagnosed with anything

but i got sinus congestion and pain, cough with mucus, general lethargy and 'ick' feeling, stuffy runny nose, basically everything but a fever. and i might even have that, haven't checked

shits no gut mang

oh oh oh I've had a lot of that shit this winter. Been a bad winter for me and getting sick, I feel ya man. Go take some advil antihistamine and dxm pills, and then buy an extra botle of pure dxm cough formula to add to the mix. Swhat I do and it works pretty good. Drink a lot of water and sleep a lot and it'll go away pretty quick.

And stop messin with them weird bitches, they'll get you all sorts of sick.

damn, jealous. Wish I had me a Bankai right now.

Not a lot, man. Just drinkin like usual. My kidney doesn't hurt when there's medicine in it. heh
Hate my fucking job, need a day off. Not doin shit, just sittin around the house. Whasgut up there homie?

Shit dude. Weird day at work. Got a new engineering director. So my shop has a meeting with him and the VP. The meeting starts with the VP saying "I don't think it's anyone in this room but, someone has been stealing toilet paper". He then goes on to say whoever it is will get fired if they keep doing it. I just thought that was a terrible time to even say that. We are supposed to get to know this guy and the meeting starts with "someone is gonna get fired for stealing tp". What dude?

I mean they must know who's doing it. It's not like we take an inventory on tp. Someone must've seen someone taking it so why not just tell the person that's doing it. All's I know is everyone walked out of that meeting talking about how weird that was instead of sharing thoughts or ideas on how we can best use the new director to our advantage.

lmao toilet paper thief. We've all had those days. Gotta love the blue collar world. Just like when I had a boss the kept all the first aid kits in his office cause this fat trailer trash bitch used to steal all of the band-aids for whatever reason.
Or like in middle school they came into our homeroom early as fuck in the morning and told us "we know someone has been smoking cigarettes in the 200 wing bathroom every day 2nd period, so if you want to help us figure out who it is by telling us if you know who it might be we'd really appreciate your help." After everyone already learned how lame it was to rat on your friends so this was really just funny and not helpful at all.

Ya dude I'm sure you're well aware of some of the characters that you can meet in a blue collar shop. On the real though I don't know who's more fucked the person stealing it or the VP for saying something. If someone is that down and out that they can't afford tp than I say let em take it. FFS it's fuckin tp.

Status
Not open for further replies.