Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like flipping out on someone for taking salt packets and napkins from a mcdonalds.

That's like flipping out on someone for taking salt packets and napkins from a mcdonalds.

dude at mcdonalds used to get pissed at me for coming in a getting a straw and cup of hot coffee water every morning for ds

watching some stupid black kid trying to become a ladies man on mtv made and this dude just called this little idiot he is a wimp. and of course the inner n just came out in him.

whats good memph

well fuck it, im goin to school for the 1st time in 2 weeks (1 week i went to school 2nd week i sjkipped cuz of detoxin and 3rd week was canceled due to weather)

hope i am in the swing of things n not tooo far behind, i got catchin up to do, yall take care

its not OD Social.

they bullshitting. its a thread for them to beg users to do surveys to support the site.
dick move imo
well fuck it, im goin to school for the 1st time in 2 weeks (1 week i went to school 2nd week i sjkipped cuz of detoxin and 3rd week was canceled due to weather)

hope i am in the swing of things n not tooo far behind, i got catchin up to do, yall take care

have fun bro

someone fix my sick, i'm tired of feeling like shit.

also it's my bro's bday today

Your hardcore druggies ways are catching up with you ;)

yo yep, I'm home sick today too. I don't know what "illness" I have or if I am even sick, but I could not do it today. Idk it may be some monster anxiety mixed with a hangover, dehydration and malnutrition. I feel like I don't want to go to work every day, but rare is it when I actually pick up the phone and call out. That's how crappy I felt. I'm okay-ish now I suppose

yo yep, I'm home sick today too. I don't know what "illness" I have or if I am even sick, but I could not do it today. Idk it may be some monster anxiety mixed with a hangover, dehydration and malnutrition. I feel like I don't want to go to work every day, but rare is it when I actually pick up the phone and call out. That's how crappy I felt. I'm okay-ish now I suppose

I haven't called out once in 6 and a half years. The only unplanned absences for work were due to emergency surgery I needed last year. I always at least go into work and try to tough it out, a few times I've needed to leave early though when I just get too sick.

This is going to be stating the obvious but why don't you drink some liquids with electrolytes, eat something good and healthy for you and then pop a valium?

^this is what I do every day (except it's usually ativan lately) except I have still been running out of fucking steam lately. This job is killing me I think. The booze may not be helping.

I'm sure that it's not....alcohol is pretty toxic shit overall...but damn, it always seems like a good idea at the time, eh?? LOL

damn yall, i got home from scool today to find a notification stating i have a warrant out for my arrest, i knew i did, i got the call like a moneth ago but i havent had the money, this last paycheck is the only but of money i have cuz without dope i dont spend money, so now i gotta literrally spend damn near everything i have

i wanted to wait til next paycheck to take care of my warrant but if they're comin to my house i dont want that shit

this fuckin sucks, alright yall im off to the bank n to the courthouse

this fuckin sucks

shit, what's the warrant for? Just a failure to appear or something? Nothing too big I hope. Good luck man

Status
Not open for further replies.