• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NRG the most superior form of music on the planet

Yes techno is repetitive but also much more creative.
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.

Supaspeed, I just have to say that I dont know many people who would back you up in saying that when 'who let the dogs out'gets stuck in your head after a while you really dont mind it. I hope I just misinterpreted that sentence.
I appologise early if you really dont mind that song. I'm going to have to put some choons on now coz its stuck in my head again.

Anyone remember Moby's ( before he was an advertising jingle guy ) 5000 BPM somg of the early 90's...... there is a point that was proved to be right about hardcore ( and I luvvved it at the time )it just gets faster and faster until its impossible... or am I just too old?.... umm probably the latter

Supaspeed - Who Let the Dog's Out, does grow on you. I found myself barking to the song the other day.
"Blow my whistle bitch", is such a funny song. And their other one "you wanna taste it, you wanna lick it, you wanna suck on my lollipop!!" It's so hard to stop myself singing the lyrics.
Back to the topic at hand, http://www.hardnrg.com = highly recommended, especially the DJ Morgan sets.

hee hee
you Brissy guys sound cool, cant wait to head up there!!!!
Make sure u check out the Hoover Crews own DJ Renegade who is playing at that party at the Arena not this W/end but the W/end after alongside Carl Cox, SA's no 1 female dj...
Subbo