• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NRG the most superior form of music on the planet

i like what Dan said
wink.gif

YO WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!! WOOF WOOF WOOF
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!
WHO WHO WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!

Yes YES, NRG is SOOOOOO good that i KREAM my PANTS everytime i hear it. Infact i cream my PANTS even if im not wearing any. thats how GOOOOD NRG is
wink.gif
(intense sarcasm, very intense) its GOOOOOD!!!
wink.gif

but it still doesnt beat BANJO music.
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.

ROFL. Pringles I had just got that song outa my head after 4 weeks of hell and you had to get it back in again. Thanks a lot
wink.gif
I like what Petey, Komplex Sean and Dan said.I used to be a big NRG fan, but my tastes changed big time and now I can't stand NRG, but I won't bag anyone for liking it
smile.gif

I still havn't heard that stupid song, and can assure you I'm not complaining at all... any song with those lyrics must be bad!
wink.gif

(I wonder when the NRG remix is gonna come out... prolly be a huge hit on the Hard Kandy dance floor
wink.gif
)
hehehehehehe
ahhh... heh... meh

dan/petey/komplex: we lovers of intelligent and refined dance music, have a lot to thank nrg for. i mean if it wasnt for nrg, wankers with glowsticks, whistles, and dummies would be using the aforementioned accessories (amongst others) to the beat of good music. so thank you nrg! for keeping the twats in their place!

LOL Sean........I'll try not to take too much offence to that......I mean, I hope you're not suggesting that anyone who likes NRG is unintelligent and/or unrefined! Or a wanker and a twat for that matter......lol. I just like it coz I can dance fast to it......and no, I dont have a whistle, or a glowstick, or a dummy!!
Good sledge though.....cracked me up.
------------------
"Drugs work"

its a bit harsh to say NRG is the best genre around!!!
c'mon...
got nothing against it but its not my thing.
Some of it is so looped its gots its head up its own arse.
....but thats just me, and in the end whatever blows your back i guess. *shrug*
------------------
'....as your attorney i adsvise you to get a fast red car and the cocaine.'

"Wait for it - here comes another drum build........... YAY!"
Sorry. Couldn't help myself...
Sean: Hahaha!
Psyentist: 'bout time
wink.gif

Everyone else: Time and energy will be best spent elsewhere - like at our party
wink.gif

------------------
BLUELIGHT BENEFIT PARTY
Featuring Bluelight's very own home-grown talent!
Saturday 20th January 2001
Please visit this thread for the full details.

sean , your music isnt intelligent ,its boring repetitive crap ,just the same thing repeted over and over again.....
go on , take the bait...
Subbo - who loves all forms of underground dance but prefers NRG

i know its old
but it was just an example
lol since when was it cool to come from adelaide
*stylin* checks cool manuals
wink.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

once again, i agree with sean
smile.gif

subbo: it may be repetative if u listen to it by itself....its the DJ who is playing it that makes it interesting....a mixture of sounds all tweaked via bass/mids/highs and using stuff like lock-grooves for the 3-deck junkies, actually makes this "repeative music" quite fantastic...
but of course, NRG is also some form of repetative music, only its been enhanced to sound amazingly fast and interesting, that it doesnt require the tactics repetative techno does...
each style of music is of course unique and its up to the individual to like it or not
smile.gif

subbo: i like where nrg came from, hard house, i dont like where hard house or nrg is now or is going. as for boring repetitive crap. have you ever noticed that every single yomanda and clergy track sounds identical?
yes nick rafferty i need a fix is a good track, but its an old track. i like that older stuff. i dont like hoover sounds and wannabe TDV tracks.
no i never called lovers of nrg un-intelligent. i implied the music was un-intelligent however.
if you want something fast to dance to, try techno, or dnb.
sean.
(lover of 120-130bpm)

I know Sean........I was just havin' a laugh with ya mate.
wink.gif

Techno and DnB........all good!

or u can look at it this way:
a night of dancing to nrg = between 1 and 3kg of weight loss (for me anyway)
beats doing aerobics and the other bonus is I only have to do it atleast once a week
(maybe why i have noticed people wearing leg warmers lately hehe)
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

I guess the most important thing is that you listen to whatever yanks your crank, though i find NRG very cheesy. (heard enuf of it, im from Brisbane) But for pure "going to wind myself and have a heart attack while im at it on the dance floor" dancing, nothing beats a few hours of good straight **gabber!**
Seriously, you guys would LOVE Brisbane! Please join us up here one day, alot of you sound fascinating!
Andromeda
wink.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

I think there's a law somewhere that says music played at system 6 can't fall below 160bpm. Is that correct?
wink.gif

It may be cheesy as fuck, but everyone knows it, its just good clean fun. It's like the "who lets the dogs out" song, it gets in your head, and after a while you really dont mind it.
You can be a holier than thou musical artiste' or you can accept that its the more commercially popular dance music going around.
If anyone thinks NRG/Hard House = that "blow my whistle" song, i will personally come to your house and stick 3 12' vinyls up your arse.

techno is just as repetitive. its just what the dj makes of it......
hard house "rulz" ORRITE
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat