• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NRG the most superior form of music on the planet

This is more like it... what a change from the usual "techno is the goods" type thread...
Its true... finally, the meek have inherited the earth
wink.gif

I also think Hardcore and HappyHard both reside happily alongside our beloved NRG...
------------------
"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald
"There is no god, and Murphy is his prophet." -- Unknown
[This message has been edited by PeterPoppa (edited 08 January 2001).]

Hardcore and Happyhard are all good forms of music but there also the past ....
NRG is the future and is on the brink of a worldwide explosion......
Hoovers make the world go round
Subbo

And then were planing to attack Brisbane and System 6 in October ....
Subbo of the Hoover crew - Hoovering at its best

i can't believe this shit. do you guys need to have like an online pep rally in this thread to make yourself feel good about this basic and formulaeic rubbish? sure it may be drug music. but i can think of way better music to listen to when fucked. nrg will be big for a couple of years, then will die a death worse then hardcore. and please hardcore did die.
amen.
sean.

and before any of you flame me, i forgot to add that my previous post is meant to be taken in jest, hence the
wink.gif
in the reply line.
each to their own. nrg has its merits and place in the scene.
sean.

oh shit............
Spadge, Capn, Subb0.........people, it's time to run, the Hoover Crew are invading Bluelight....
HOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
peace
- laughing as Spadge and Subb0 wonder who the fuck is @draver....
smile.gif

teeheehee...
wink.gif

each to their own... personally i dislike purists of any kind...to really know music, you should have an appreciation of ALL music...each style has it's pros and cons...
personally, and i think because bris is infamous for NRG...eg, system 6, the beat, technomaddiscotech et all...major case of overkill...but with clubs like mantra increasing, and the growing number of warehouse partaes which delve into more experimental electronica...the tide is turning...watch out NRG purists!!!!!!teeheehee
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???
we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...we are spiritual beings having a human experience...

yeah who are you @draver , you were promoting Quarantine on another thread so thats given me some sort of idea but im not sure exactly ..........

I know exactly who it is ..
/ anyway gotta run need to hook up with the amazing subbo for more plans on how to take over the world with our lightsabre's ..
odyssey
* Hoover crew - 1st - Adelaide branch
------------------
http://www.system6.doof.org

Well, as they say, you can't beat the system for NRG. Bring it up to brissie boys, we'll see if you know your NRG
wink.gif
Brisbane - the nrg capital of australia.

Yeah whatever...
I like what sean said
smile.gif

------------------
BLUELIGHT BENEFIT PARTY
Featuring Bluelight's very own home-grown talent!
Saturday 20th January 2001
Please visit this thread for the full details.

i think that it's wrong to say that any one style is superior to another, what it comes down to is personal taste.
i use to be a happy hard/hardcore raver, but my music tastes change as i now am a pure techno lover.
i don't go around telling everyone that Techno is the be all and end all though.
so i think that you should think before opening your mouth, people don't appreciate being told that their fave genre of electronica is sub-standard to another form.
------------------
BLUELIGHT BENEFIT PARTY
Saturday 20th January 2001.
FERNSHAW PARK, VIC
$10 in account, $15 on the door.
[This message has been edited by nocturnal_chick (edited 09 January 2001).]

hard house and the darker, trancier nrg rocks
but some nrg is just plain shit, but are all you people meaning the same nrg as in "hi nrg" as in what sydney has been playing for the last fuckin AGES in its oxford/kings cross clubs. am i right ? if so.....then "ugh" you can keep your nrg.
what labels ? as in like tidy trax ? tripoli ? nukleuz ? duty free ? they all fuckin rock, but if you interstate people are listening to tossy wild shit (AUSSIE NRG = ewwwwwwwwwwww), then "oh oh" stylin doesnt want to hang with you, though if the hard nrg 2nd cd is similar to an average hard kandy set, then i would be there in a flash.
ps. nick rafferty's "i need a fix" is the kind of shit i dig, is like the nrg you interstate (outside of sydney) people mean ?
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

Adelaide likes thier NRG hard ..... labels like Tidy trax are to us considered pretty mellow NRG ......And we pride ourselves on being some of the most educated ravers in OZ , plenty of big name jocks have commented on that ie Chris C , Karim and Brissies own Thief ..... we'll see you in October supaspeeD and show you just how much we know coz yes , we know too that you cant beat the system ..... and stylin I need a fix is a good track but its now well over 12 months old , got anything new?
hoover on , Subbo

agrees with subbo tidy trax and nucleuz ahh getting a bit on the tired side
although at the moment i am totally biased (yes i admit it) because i just can't get enough of anything on tinrib recordings or alien trax
that is the shit! (god i sound like a tosser)
oh and subbo, brisbane is awaiting........
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'