• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid 4-Fluoroisobutyrfentanyl (4-FiBF, p-FiBF)

may I point out that waiting only 15 min between doses could be very problematic?

Well, how long would you consider safe?

I honestly thought 15 minutes was a good bit longer then necessary and thought it was a very safe amount of time considering how quick nasal opiods have always kicked in in my experience

I do recall reading that even IV it takes a minute to really hit... but yeah, i thought 15 minutes was really conservative and safe

Originally i wanted to take the fibf once i was dope sick... but if im waiting 30 minutes between redoses im going to try it while im still well so that i dont want to blow my brains out dealing with hours of withsrawals because i dont want to dose too fast

110 mg of methadone is a fairly high dose, so you may need to increase your dose to achieve the desired effects. As far as time between redosing, i suggest using an hour apart. This chemical doesnt have a long half life compared to others. With finding a solution to dissolve it besides water, a high percentage of alcohol should suffice, but i never had a problem dissolving it with heat.

Damn your post is turning mr on way too much.

/me goes back to CEP.

Parafluoroisobutyrfentanyl must be rare as fuck, since i find no experience reports or other information anywhere, which is the same with places selling that incredibly lovely (and incredibly dangerous!!!) substance.

I had the chance to try a sample (50mgs) some months ago but unfortunately never had the chance to aquire more of it, so if no one spreads information about it, at least i can tell a few things for ppl interested in it.

So it is BY FAR (honestly, BY FAR, FAR FAR!!!) the most potent Fentanyl Derivative there is, has an exceptionally long duration and extraordinary broad-spectrum effects-profile and has (at least when dosed rectally) a ridiculously fast onset, which means in detail:

Potency: it's a fuckin' TERMINATOR, honestly... I cannot name detailed numbers, but it's the strongest among all the F-Derivatives, and 1mg means overdose for most ppl (and yes, even those with a high Tolerance to Opioids/Opiates, and i've taken Hydromorphone for the past 7 months and am back to Oxycodone now, as i'm chronic Pain Patient and took doses of 80mg+ HM (plugged) or equivalent doses of Oxy without having ODs, i.e. those are my exceptional recreational doses if used (sparingly) for this purpose. See ONSET for a few other related infos about POTENCY!

Duration: it's hard to determine, but as far as i remember, effects are felt at least till the 6h mark, perhaps even longer (as i don't remember exactly, i won't name detailed numbers, again, as i don't wanna spread false data, so rough estimation is the only thing i can contribute - which is giving a good picture, even if not perfect, about this rare Compound and it's profile). What i can say is, after researching EVERY single one of all of the Fentanyl-Derivative RC Compounds, with the sole exception of the possibly toxic Acryl-Fentanyl (i don't wanna ingest Acryamide, not even in lowish' doses!), that Parafluoroisobutyrfentanyl, had the longest duration of effects compared to the other ones, just as is had the most full, or more precisely, broad...

EFFECTS-PROFILE: As said, PFIBF felt "full", it wasn't as (subjectively felt) good, or full-spectrum Opioid/Opiate-effects providing as my personal Favorite Acetyl-Fentanyl, which had the warmth and subtle euphoria of even classic Opiates like Morphine (to a degree, not totally, but to a degree, at least), but i rate it very high and it felt not sterile, or cold, but somewhat full and absolutely on par with stuff like Hydromorphon/e or Oxycodone (but that's just me, and i should point out that not one of those two provide euphoria to me, that's exceptionally the case in 1/10 times dosing O-DMT or, as it is totally outstanding for it's unrivaled Effects-profile and the sole exception Compound of this Class, which did this more than just once, i.e. providing euphoria (not in-your-face, but through muting my Pain-issues strongly, a subtle, trance-like and impossible to describe feeling of what i would call euphoria). But to feel it's effects, one must (and it's not easy to handle!) dose correctly, and be prepared (to not get wiped-out High-Kick Style) for a very fast...

ONSET: which is (i just dosed rectally) fast as fast can be, and it did hit me not just once like a plank (honestly, it REALLY felt like a plank, full-frontal...) in the face, and even if handled properly i ended two times in the corner of my kitchen, woke up after 2-3hrs as it came on way too fast, or better, way too far as expected (that was the first few times i tried it) and i think, if i remember correcty, it was for sure (!) under a minute, i'd say 30sec. at most, and i do know exactly that i didn't even had the chance to put the syringe and PFIBF containing flask aside, and this means something.

So that's it, i hope it helps someone to see that it's one of the best of this Derivatives, within my personal top 3, but also the most dangerous one to handle, even in the right hands... Stay safe ppl!

11 confirmed deaths in Sweden between June and October 2016.

I don't think any fentanyl derivatives are water soluble? You need to add an acid (like vitamin c, also known as ascorbic acid). You also can't snort drugs that are not water soluble! Well you can, but that doesn't work very well. You should really read up on the basics before taking highly potent opioid rcs :(

I often dilute benzos and fent analogues by dissolving the substance in plenty of methanol then pour the required amount of lactose on top stir then evape and that works great

There's no need to post 4 times in a row and you shouldn't be smoking 100 mg of fent...

They should have known what they were taking. It's the person's fault, not the drug.
Okay i find this very ignorant.
Theres been an epidemic up here in Canada and many many deaths
From these carfentanyl rcs being sold as heroine or being laced, the problem has not gone away. Its from dealers ordering this shit online and selling it to people who were oblivious.. This stuff is dangerous!! People are dying up here!

For off methadone with for with drawal. The trick the

I was on 140 mg of methadone for 20 years. !methadone long half life so proportional

RC opioids

True, but if you follow that line of reasoning to its logical conclusion you end up living in a very unfortunate world.

Freedom is never free, as they say. I prefer to have as many choices as possible, even though it exposes me to the risk of making the wrong one

I think i?m not the only one in the European Union, finding it difficult to just prove the existence for some of the older derivatives (Butyr- and of course Acetylfentanyl) and seemingly more likely to stumble across the Holy Grail, hence impossible to more special ones - PIFBF to be precise?

I Like FIBF as fuck! i tried 2memaf, maf, acetylfent, butyr,furanyl, remifentanyl,fentanyl, etc. and FIBF is long acting, with that fire in the chest with euphoriaand somelong legs... i really like it more than the others. somewhat difficult to got some asthere arent too much sellers but i hope it wouldeasy to find.

How long does that "euphoria" last, anyway? A whole minute, if that? Stuff shuts off like a light switch, hard to even know it was there. Like most anesthetics, really.