• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid 4-Fluoroisobutyrfentanyl (4-FiBF, p-FiBF)

I am not sure if anyone is still interested in the topic, but does anyone have any experience with FIBF? A friend of mine recently acquired some, and says that 0.1 to 1 mgs dosed volumetrically in a saline solution seems to put him in a good place (they have a moderate tolerance to these chems, and could go through 100-300 mg/day of U-4 easily), but that the experience lacks the euphoria associated with U4, Fu-F, or PFBF. This chemical by some reports has longer legs than other chemicals in the same class, as seen here:

4-Fluoroisobutyrfentanyl or 4-FIBF is the most potent Opiate I've had other than Fentanyl HCL. I would say it's about half or 1/3 the strength of pure Fentanyl HCL except that it has extraordinarily long legs. A tiny dot of the stuff keeps me high with pinned pupils for 24 hours. Unlike other Fent analogues it lasts for a magnificently long time. I find it has less Euphoria than most other Opiates. I've tried most of them. Like i said though, it is extremely potent and I've had the same friend OD from it twice. However this is the best value for money opiate you can find. I purchased 1 gram 3 weeks ago and I have a fairly high tolerance. I still have more than half left. I would go through a gram of Fent Acetyl in a few days.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/opiates/comments/3ved25/anybody_try_furanylfentanyl_fuf_or/cyicob9

I would say that my friend does have rather pinned pupils, even a full 8-12 hours later. I am worried for his health, since I would hate to see him go off the deep end chasing the lacking euphoria and ending up addicted to something with a very long half life. Honestly, from my own experience, the worst drug to come off of is methadone or long lasting benzo's. It's like the hell just never ends. Does anyone else have any reports on the half life or general experience reports from this? Thanks.

UPDATE: After seeing this report in multiple places, I decided it was appropriate to come back and update it, as well as move the detailed reply up to the OP. I've since tried 4-FIBF from multiple sources and none compares to the original. The experience is quite similar with the newer 4-FIBF, the main difference pertains to the dosage. The newer 4-FIBF that I've gotten comes as crystals rather than a powder. This 4-FIBF requires a dosage about 4x higher than the stuff I originally got, which came as a powder. I'm not certain of the difference, my guess is that it's a different salt, but I can't be certain. I've tried probing vendors so that they'd ask their suppliers but nobody can supply me with a clear answer. So if you're lucky you'll get the stronger 4-FIBF, but if you're getting it as crystals, chances are it's the weaker stuff. It's still a fantastic analog in my opinion, but is just weaker than is implied here. Furthermore, the 4-FIBF that comes as a crystal is not quite as water soluble. You can remedy this by adding just a little bit of Propylene Glycol (PG) to your solution. With about 95% water and 5% PG you can dissolve a good bit, and increase the PG concentration as needed.

I am not sure if anyone is still interested in the topic, but does anyone have any experience with FIBF?

On threads like these there are ALWAYS people who are interested. Anyone who sees it for sale or hears about it who googles it will see this as the #1 result on google, so even if people don't regularly reply, people read this thread all the time.

So I just thought I'd take the time to add my report, which you can find over on reddit here.

The most important things for people considering 4-FIBF are:
1. It is by far the LEAST recreational/euphoric opioid I have ever tested. People who are getting into this need to understand that this can make for a VERY DANGEROUS combination. Since most people base their dosage on experiences with other opioids, they may continue to dose until they feel the same euphoria they feel on heroin or another analog of Fentanyl. I did this when I first got it, I took way more than I needed, and I ended up getting pretty sick, and still never felt anywhere near the euphoria of heroin or any other fentanyl analogs, even at lower doses. I think it's literally impossible to reach those levels of euphoria because the euphoria is so lacking with this analog. It might be a little sedating, and provides good analgesia, but if you're not addicted and not in pain, I would recommend staying far away from this analog because it could easily start a nasty addiction. This could cause much worse withdrawals when detoxing, but proper dosing could actually produce less withdrawals (more on that later)
2. It has BY FAR the longest duration of any RC Fentanyl analog, including plain Fentanyl Hcl itself. I'd say it lasts about twice as long as Fentanyl.
3. It is very potent, almost equipotent to regular Fentanyl. Maybe even more potent, but the lack of euphoria makes it difficult to compare. My comparisons come from primarily from the dosages required to avoid withdrawal symptoms. But the duration also contributes to that. Since it lasts twice as long as Fentanyl, if it was equally potent, you'd need half as much to avoid withdrawal due to the increased duration.

So all of these facts mean that newbies should stay far away from it. However, if you're already addicted to Fentanyl, or heavily addicted to other opioids, it can have a lot of great benefits that are less scary than other Fentanyl analogs.
1. The price. Compared to even Fentanyl the price is about 1/10th to sustain a habit. Compared to a similar oxycontin habit the price is more like 1/100th - 1/1000th, so it can save you a lot of money. But beware, a cheaper alternative can mean you readily increase your dose because of your vastly increased supply for the same amount spent. This is why Fentanyls are so dangerous to start using.
2. The lack of euphoria. The other main reason switching to Fentanyls to sustain your habit is because they give less euphoria than the opioids that most people are switching from, primarily Heroin and Oxycodone. With most Fentanyl analogs you can reach the level of euphoria you're used to with Heroin/Oxycodone, but it requires a much higher dose, which drastically increases your tolerance, making it impossible to get that same euphoria if you try to switch back to Oxycodone/Heroin. However, with 4-FIBF you'll never feel that euphoria regardless of how high your dose is. So chasing that euphoria with 4-FIBF could spell disaster for your tolerance, but if you know ahead of time that you'll never reach it, and therefore don't try to increase your dose for the euphoria, there's less risk of increasing your dose due to increased supply and lesser euphoria. Regardless, switching to a cheaper alternative regardless of the effects requires self control and discipline to not cause your addiction/tolerance to get out of control.
3. The lack of intoxicating effects in general. It also produces less sedation, less itchiness, and less effects overall, while quenching your desire for opioids. This allows you to avoid withdrawal while still remaining functional because the usual opioid intoxicating effects are downplayed, while your withdrawal symptoms also go away.
4. Lesser withdrawals - This is just in theory (Note: I'm not an expert so this could be entirely wrong), but because the active effects are less pronounced, I'd imagine that when you are withdrawing from 4-FIBF instead of a highly active/euphoric opioid, the withdrawals would be less problematic. And also less intense because the duration is longer, although the withdrawal process would probably take longer as a result. However, it's important to note potency. When I say it'll cause less severe withdrawal symptoms, I mean if you switch from heroin to 4-FIBF but use the absolute minimum dose required to avoid withdrawal from your regular heroin habit, you get used to that dose of 4-FIBF, and then detox from 4-FIBF instead of Heroin, the withdrawals would be less severe. However BECAUSE the intoxicating effects are less pronounced, it's a lot easier to build a higher tolerance, so if you took twice the dose of 4-FIBF you needed to avoid withdrawal from your heroin, the effects you notice would be less than what you'd notice from heroin, but the withdrawals might end up being worse because the drug is actually more potent. So this is really a double edged sword, and requires very precise dose management to take advantage of.

With all this said, I think 4-FIBF makes the perfect alternative to Methadone/Suboxone for people who are looking to ween themselves off opioids, or just provide addiction maintenance. It's probably cheaper (even with insurance), far less inconvenient (no doctor visits required), and might even be more effective. So much so that I really do think that clinical trials into 4-FIBF could be very beneficial for addiction management/medication, but it's too bad that it's labeled as a RC and will eventually get the banhammer with no ability for any drug companies to do research into it unless they jump on early (which I'm incredibly doubtful of). The two hardest parts for opioid addiction management using 4-FIBF would be 1. Finding a good starting dose, and 2. Self-control & staying on that dose or sticking with a weening regimen.

Anyone seriously looking into this, I recommend putting your supply under the control of a trusted friend or family member so that they can dose it for you and make sure you stick with the plan. Another difficulty would be the really low doses when you're close to getting off opioids entirely. These would require a mg scale and volumetric dosing, I'd recommend dosing a large bottle, like 1L, then use that to fill smaller (~30mL) nasal spray bottles. So with a little bit of experimentation, find the ideal mg/mL. As a frame of reference, I was on roughly 10mg of Fentanyl per day, and 5mg of 4-FIBF per day was comfortable. I recommend taking your daily dose in 1 full 30mL bottle per day. So 5mg of 4-FIBF in 30mL of water per day is 5mg/30mL, or 1mg/6mL, or 0.166mg/mL, or 166.66mg per 1L. dose the 1L bottle, then fill the 30mL bottle from the 1L bottle. When you're adjusted to that dose, fill the smaller bottle not entirely full (~25-28mL) with the 1L bottle and fill the rest with plain water, until you're putting only a few mL of the 4-FIBF dosed 1L bottle into the 30mL bottle, and filling the rest with plain water. Additionally, I recommend using a bottle full of plain water, with 0mg/mL for at least a full day or two before stopping entirely as part of the weening regimen, but in such a way that your friend/family member is the only one who knows that it's entirely plain. The placebo effect from spraying something into your nose will ease a lot of the withdrawal symptoms for the first few days. I've experienced this myself, and it helps a surprising amount. Additionally, anyone looking seriously into quitting and looking for other ways to ease the process might want to look into ULD Naltrexone. I made a detailed post about it here

I think I'll eventually make a more detailed weening plan combining ULD Naltrexone with 4-FIBF.

Last edited:
Creating a homogeneous mixture of two different powders is difficult.
More often than not you will have hot spots.
You have to trust that your supplier used the proper equipment and made no mistakes.
This, in my opinion, increases the risk of overdose not decreases it.

The best way to reduce the risk of overdose is volumetric dosing. Use a liquid To create a solution.

On a side note,
I have mixed feelings about opioids being available freely on the internet. It is great that people who know what they are doing and are possibly in chronic pain have access, but on the other hand, its hard to tell the difference between a capable experienced user and a 15 year old with moms credit card.

Not that my opinion makes a bit of difference in world events...
Good idea re volumetric dosing, but I like to keep opiood tolerance to a certain level as they scare me, and when it gets too high, it takes my peace of mind and affects my enjoyment of said opioid.
I just hate sobriety, I wish there was a diffferent drug you could take every day for two weeks and then start again, so tolerance to any one drug never set in, but there isn't that many drugs out there, as many are cross tolerant.
I have had benzo addiction, speed addiction, psychological opiate and psychological alcohol addictions.

Why are ther just benzos, stimulant, canna, dissociatives, etc ut never no oppiates.
If they were too strong they could hae padd it out a bit with inative ingredients, and the amounts would be bgger to eyeball, dead hndy.

Mix a rearch line of opiate rc, and short it,

I now know this is a BAD idea.

Received this one and thought I'd give it a go to ease heroin withdrawals. Anyway, I waited at least 12 hours since my last heroin dose (at this point not dependant, no withdrawals as I just received the heroin today.

Made a solution of 15mg / 30ml or 0.5mg / ml

After tapering upwards from 0.02mg sublingual I finally made it to around 0.05mg injected IV.

Came on a bit slow as I was wary of.

It's been around 3 hours now and I think I am going to try 0.1mg or 100 mics. IV

Feels pretty good so far. Nice relaxing opiate warmth. Not great, but beats codeine or nothing by a long shot and it was pretty cheap.

Be careful everyone. I'll update with more info later

I might try this one out.

My status:

Multiple years, more than a decade on strong MOR agonists. DHC/codeine for a few years, then on to oxy 80s a couple of times a day, before geting my doc to switch me to XR morphine (usually shot at 3-800mg a go) and lower dose oxycodone IR (nominally meant to be 40mg a day, taken in 10mg increments as and how I feel to be requisite.) for breakthrough.

Injury was originally falling on a big spike of broken glass, that went straight into my knee joint, had to break it off and face a several mile WALK to be able to seek medicial aid. And whilst recovering, had the shite luck to get jumped by a pack of 20-odd chavscum, stamped my kneecap in, used it like a fucking trampoline, before beating the absolute everfucking holy shit out of me and leaving me for dead in the street.

Surgery on the knee didn't help, made things worse even, a little, plus left me with some nerve damage that causes constant paraesthesia, spasticity and numbness, icy kind of pain down the side of my leg, gabapentin is far better than opiates to for neuropathic pain, but generally speaking, I still have quite a lot of pain left, and 'off' days when things just get to much to withstand, when my trochanteric bursitis flares up too and I can do nothing but crawl into bed and spend the day whacking morphine and oxy, go to the nearby toilet, and surf the net on my laptop etc.

Fed up with it, I really am. There are few things like intense and chronic pain to wear someone down, to turn someone from a hardened and healthy vital individual to an exhausted shade of their former self.

The docs of course are always very jealously guarding of their script pads where opiods are concerned, and I barely, barely get enough to remain physically functional with what I'm given, and even then I get left in a halfway state, just about maintained, some pain relief, but only enough to keep me more or less mobile if I haven't to travel any distance.

So I'd very much like the option at least, of actually selfcontrolled ability to judge intake, and have the capability available for a severe pain breakthrough med, for when a gram shot of morphine sulfate and a handful of oxy 10 IR caps emptied liberally into the prepping hit still leaves me wanting to curl up and howl, and esp for bursitis flares, those are the fucking very rectal sphincter of the abyss, let alone the crowbegotten PITS. Makes it impossible to lie in any position, back, frontal prone, sides, sat or anything else I can think of for that matter. And can't comfortably stand either for long.

BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS if IVing this substance!

The fentanyls, unlike other opioids, cause a specific effect on intravenous administration whereby respiration is temporarily paralyzed for a moment, its not long, but its there, and with additive effects from respiratory depressant effects, especially pronounced with the fentanyls.

This is NOT ordinary, dose-responsive respiratory depressant effect, its specific to the fentanyls as far as I am aware, although wouldn't be too shocked if the thebaine derivative types, etorphine and co, as well as such as the bentley, and knauss opioids do it too, and its specific to injection as the ROA. NOT respiratory depression, and dangerous, or it certainly can be. Don't even think about trying it alone. Make sure to have a sitter thats capable of providing assistance, or at the VERY least, if theres nothing else for it, contacting for emergency medevac.

Got a sod of a morph/oxy tolerance, have tried fent, alfentanil and I forget which but either remi- or su-fentanil. Not the ultrashort acting one, the longer acting of the two, although still really short acting. As well as one other, can't be certain as it was in a presurgical setting, but maybe lofent, name comes to mind for some reason, can't be sure which ones were used on me that time.

Definitely going to give this a go then after all is considered, not for in-out use but for intermittant rec use, and for breakthrough analgesia, when even the biggest syringe in the house cannot contain a sufficient dose of morphine sulfate to alleviate pain fully, well the second biggest, the biggest of all have a couple of feet long wide-bore ID size length of glass volumetric measurement tubing permanently attached to the end in place of a human needle, need a two-handed grip to operate those massive syringes. IMO maybe originally intended for farm animal use perhaps, or enteric tube feeds, etc. for those that cannot now eat by mouth.

Way too big for human use to be within the realms of the possible, and I use them for withdrawing liquids from containers that need to remain as closed off as posible, such as, for the last use I had involved some DIY-ing epoxy-like resin glue, so ended up using di-isocyanates as the crosslinker, and isocyanates.they suck big time, toxicity wise.
Worked well enough, to make some DIY quick and dirty two-part resin glue out from a polyol and a compound containing more than the single isocyanate group, to act by forming urea/amide bonds, resulting in a polyamide.

Worked well enough to have a satisfying conclusion, in which thy labours bear fruit

For the love of holy shit on a burger fuckin bun, don't eyeball this fucking stuff, its dumn and dangerous enough with many more potent tryptamine, phen and DOx especialy so, these are active in the mg to tens of milligram range (the drugs featured in PIHKAL and TIKHAL that is), where this is going to be at LEAST the rough potency of fent itslf, which is active in the MICROGRAM range people, to 100s of mcg.

Eyeball this, ask to die. 'nuff said.

Yep, I took the advice from Studiouspanda and made a solution containing 0.7mg / ml. With many labels on it for others safety as well as my own.

After dosing every 2-3 hours I am up to about 0.35mg IV. I was not aware of this respiratory depression paralyzation you are talking of.

I am glad I don't have much of this substance at all. But so far, it has been helpful as a bridge between heroin and sober. (A bit easier to come down off H without continually redosing like I have a problem with)

This is very strong in an unusual way. It takes an extra minute or two to come on, even with IV. Very easy to get a nod going, but the euphoria of Heroin is nowhere to be found. Don't chase the high / rush. It is a different substance.

I like the fact that it is a bit more sedating for me anyway. Quite different to H and pleasant enough. Doesn't last as long which is a plus in my book, but don't treat that as a reason to redose. I mean it is easier to be straight after and not have anymore.

The rush is quite nice for the first 1 or 2 shots; of course, don't be chasing.

People are free to ask me questions, I will answer as best I can.

Just treat this like a chemical weapon. MAKE A WEAK SOLUTION AND TITRATE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Edit:

http://fox40.com/2016/03/28/20-over...ounty-after-taking-drugs-laced-with-fentanyl/

not sure if this is related, but be careful, it is still a very real danger at the present. Can't believe I linked that website, ughhh.

Last edited:
I've managed to keep it at the same dosage as yesterday with moderate usage; If I feel like it isn't strong enough, I just wait a bit longer until trying again!

It is definitely lacking something that H has, but other than that. I quite like this one. Very affordable (currently) and hasn't caused me major problems yet. Apart from sweating a lot when I woke the other night. I felt a bit of withdrawal, but this was easy to avoid with another dose. From there I then reduced and spaced my doses as the day went on and now I think I am out of any withdrawal worries.

I'll wait a couple of weeks to see if I can reduce the dosage, and keep it to just one or two doses. I only bought a very small amount, so it should be okay.

No great urge to redose other than just I would like to. (easier than H for me tbh)

This is not advice to take up Fentanyl over H.....just my experience. I think I'll be sticking to H regardless because of the OD concerns of fentanyl.

No one buying this one? Or no one writing up reports? The more info the better imo.

I just got my 2nd batch. 25mg. Dissolved in 30ml water. Still some bits to dissolve, taking a while.

Going to go for Rectal route of administration mostly this time. I was told by the vendor that this would be the way to go in his opinion (meant to last around 4-6 hours that way instead of the 30 minutes to 1.5 hrs with IV. Also much safer as there are quite a few doses here. Sick of messing up my arms.

Update. Rectal definitely lasts a LOT longer than IV. I'm going to stick to rectal. Only needed 1 dose all day today. Redosing felt dangerous. Not going to push it.

Ugh I really hate to make a triple post, but this one is now 5 days later. And this thread hasn't had any interest.

I added another 6 ml of water to the solution so it's now 25 mg in 36 ml. (give or take)

Mostly Rectal dosing at 0.5ml = 350 microgram dose or should I say 0.347 mg dosage. Lasts all day, slowly weans off, take pain away, not reinforcing like H. Tolerance hasn't budged really.

The new batch is a LOT stronger. Still got a lot left. No withdrawal concerns when skipping multiple days.

IV doses and exp.

0.1ml = 0.069mg / 69 mics (0.1ml) Strong, but short
0.2ml = 0.139mg / 139 mics (0.2ml) Strong, possible nodding out
0.3ml = 0.208mg / 208 mics Strong, possibly too strong. Dangerous?
0.5ml Strong, far too strong for little tolerance. Was breathing the whole time to trip sitters, but very dangerous.

The rush is great, missing something of H, but really really nice. Stimulating, mind racing very pleasant thoughts, very social, no apathy like benzos, bit of a comedown but no intense desire to redose. Can't wait to try this in combinations with other drugs.

Think I'll stick to rectal + combinations.

Peace, I'm out

So you're saying a single rectal dose lasts all day? That is extremely unusual for fentanyl analogues.

Yeah, i was very skeptical when my vendor first told me that. But it holds the withdrawal away. The main effects lasts 4-6 hours. They aren't that euphoric. But my eyes are pinned still the next day and I can sleep the whole night. Whereas with IV FIBF I wake up and have to redose 2-3 times a night.

I've been using nearly every day, skipping occasionally and rectal holds me for a good 17 hours. Higher dose obviously, but yeah.

I'm about to do a rectal dose right now as I'm weaning off because I'm half way through my batch and want to take a month break or two.

He also said that Etizolam interferes with FIBF. To not use FIBF within 24 hours of Etizolam. But.....I haven't really found that to be true (he must be dosing pretty high on the etiz) because it worked again the next morning just fine.

I'll edit this post and tell you how this rectal dose goes. 1.4mg rectal I'm about to dose. I won't dose for 30 hours after. If I don't go into withdrawal (which I definitely should) then we know at least subjectively it has some basis.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT - NUMBER 1 - 4.30am Wednesday 13/04/2016 AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time 8)

Bit late I know. 4.30am here (when I started writing this edit / woke up). I'm not sure what time the first post was, but I guess we'll find out when I save the post. I think it was about 2am here.

Point being I think 2ml Rectally was a bit much.
Just to double check with above posts. 25mg in 36 ml = 0.694 mg / ml. Correct.
Okay, so 2ml rectal should have been 1.39mg. 8)

Came on fairly quickly (high dose probably). Started to feel pretty good and relaxed over the next 20 minutes, then a slow and very nice peak began (sort of like the rush from IV but elongated a lot, not just a 30sec-2 minute rush), felt pretty great, then I fell asleep or god forbid passed out (hope I was still breathing). Hopefully I was just very tired.

I was watching a tv show which I started a while after dosing. And despite having drunk a couple of coffees, I fell asleep anyway. I managed to pause the show right at the last point I remember though, which was 30 minutes into it. (assuming that's when I fell asleep or passed out)

Last week with rectal I dosed 1 ml. I thought my tolerance had increased a fair bit as my IV dose had gone from 0.2ml up to 0.4ml. (These doses were both satisfying by the way, 0.2 ml and 0.4 ml. Just 0.4 had a bit of a better rush).

Either way. As of right now. No withdrawal or anything obviously as it hasn't been long. Some lingering fuzziness and warmth in legs and inside my body. The effects are still there, just a bit more mild.

But yes this chemical DEFINITELY lacks the all encompassing euphoria of heroin. It definitely is lacking something compared to it. But for me, It gives me that rush via IV I crave and doesn't last too long so as that I can't function during the day.

I'll report back on how long this rectal dose lasts and then how long it keeps me out of withdrawal. I'll report back in about 24 hours with what happens.

Last edited:
When you look at his profile, it says he's been online today. Probably just forgot to post here again. No worries.

Thanks roi, i didnt think to check his profile. How would you compare this to U-47700? I have both but have only tested the u-4. The effects are pretty good but dont last more than about 3 hrs intranasally. Do u think 4-fibf is more or less euphoric than u-4?

I tried 4-FIBF only a few times so far, at low oral doses. Not very euphoric, but the peak lasts at least 4 hours as opposed to one hour or less.

So you think u-4 is more euphoric? What kind of doses have u tested with the fibf? Also whats the best liquid to suspend fibf in?

I have the freebase, which I mixed with water + acetic acid to make it soluble. I should probably get some ascorbic acid though...

Yeah sorry I forgot to post back, I'm all fine :) thanks for the concern.

I could buy 10g of this for quite a good price. But looking back on it. The rush is pretty nice, but otherwise I don't think it's really worthwhile. The withdrawal was really depressing, but not as physically painful and didn't last that long. But incredibly depressing, which was interesting.

Not worth it in my opinion.