• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel benzodiazepine, Bromazolam

@roi and @Azed Flubromazolam and Bromazolam ime don't compare.
Didn't like the former but did like the latter. A bit to much, like Clonazolam.

So didn't order Bromazolam any more, but my vendor gives out a free bag along my next order. So I am pleased to have the opp to take it one more time. Ordered also DesChloroEtizolam 5 mg pellet's. The closest thing to the OG Etizolam I found till now.

And names are misleading DesMethylFlunitrazepam (also called Fonazepam), sounds good to a lot of people right. I took it and found it total crap just like I found its parent compound also unimpressive. And the Flunitrazolam version mediocry, but useful.

Last edited:
I quite similar to xanax but it doesn't make me so dumb
I thought this may be true when I tried it infind very little similarities other than they both are benzos.
Brmzlm seems more dissociation effects for me. Takes about an hour to an hour and a half to "peak" and I sure cannot take brmzlm like alprzlm; mg to mg what I have researched is definitely sleepy time over 2mg with a 2-3yr tolerance.
Under a mg works for me and my ghosties. ;)
Can damn sure dissociate; though. Ime.
Peace and be careful, plz.

The above is just some results from my research we may all get differing results.
Never tried the 3mg pills man they have prolly sold trillions of em. Maybe more but cannot count that high. :)

Hmmm I never tried this one as I kinda missed the boat but I thought it would be very similar to alprazolam. Like so close that alot if not most xanny bars on the street are bromaz and hardly anyone ever could tell?

But lil'linaaptksix I believe your anecdotal experience more than all of that that to be honest. I don't think most street buyers could tell etizolam from xanax (or insert any benzo really)...

so you find bromaz more hypnotic/stronger than xanax mg for mg at high doses. I may very well prefer that really.

I thought this may be true when I tried it infind very little similarities other than they both are benzos.
Brmzlm seems more dissociation effects for me. Takes about an hour to an hour and a half to "peak" and I sure cannot take brmzlm like alprzlm; mg to mg what I have researched is definitely sleepy time over 2mg with a 2-3yr tolerance.
Under a mg works for me and my ghosties. ;)
Can damn sure dissociate; though. Ime.
Peace and be careful, plz.

The above is just some results from my research we may all get differing results.
Never tried the 3mg pills man they have prolly sold trillions of em. Maybe more but cannot count that high. :)
Bromazolam is indeed not like Alprazolam, which hit's pretty fast and feel's kinda empty to me. But to get to sleep it worked fine. The halflife could be about the same. The equivalent of Bromazolam to Alprazolam (3mg = 0.5mg, just a rough guess!).

As dissociation is part of me, i don't notice it but I am alway's foggy when wakening since my injury.
For daytime use Pyrazolam is perfect, or even better Clobazam. No noticeable typical benzo effect's like sedation or retardation.

As the guy above said, bromaz is not like alprazolam at all. I got some when I ordered some alprazolam as a treat. Knew they were bunk straight away. Sent them for testing - bromazolam. Seemed to be quite sedating but I can't really assess it as I'm on diazepam but every time I ate one, I felt sleepy. Alprazolam would give me a good "high", quick and not highly sedating, almost a buzz and I'd be able to go out and chat with anyone but these made me sleepy.