• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel benzodiazepine, Bromazolam

Here in ottawa they are doing crazy scripts. Safer Supply gives me 260 mg of methadone, and 80 mgs of methylphenidate per day to stay off fentanyl and illegal stimulants. I was also on 600 mg of Kadian morphine but tapered off. here in Ottawa, I see people at the safer supply pharmacies everyday getting 110 mg of methadone, plus 1700 mg of Kadian, plus 30 of the 8 mg Dilaudids, plus an 80 mg biphentin capsule and typically 10-12 of the 10 mg ir ritalins...... this is not an exxageration either, this is happening on Rideau St. in Ottawa literally 3-4 blocks away from the Canadian parlaiment. Im sure locals know where Recovery Care is.

Crazy how much bromazolam is showing up in the Fent supply. I read recently that 56% of all fentanyl samples tested recently contained bromazolam. with an average concentration being around 1.5%. the fentanyl concentration is averaging like 12%......Which is fucking outrageous! that means a point,(100 mgs) of down could have as much as 12 mgs of fent and 1.5 mgs of bromazolam. no wonder the overdose crisis is so bad. ppl falling asleep standing up while crossing the street.....so at 80x the strength of morphine, someone who uses 1 gram of strong dope could be doing the equivelant of 9.6 grams of morphine. 9600 mgs of morhine a day. plus the added benzos that may be present. so the doses they are giving out make more sense when its put in this perspective. alot of ppl i know smoke quite a bit more than a gram in a day. alot of ppl simply trade their daily 30 Dilaudid 8s for anywhere from a 0.6 to a gram of fent
It's really great the government are doing that, but it's really fucked up that fent is so prevalent. Plus carfent too.
I I'd be well happy in Canada though, taking a daily dose of methadone and being given hydromorphone and Adderall on top! Blimey!

Is this in Canada because where I'm from they won't give Morphine and Dilaudid for Fentanyl addicts and they definitely won't give Dexedrine or Adderall for Meth and Crack addiction. Methadone yes but that's really it. I wish they would prescribe those drugs to help maybe people wouldn't be dying as much as they are here in NY
Yes this is in Canada, but may only be in bigger metropolitan Centers at the moment. I know its here in Ottawa and also Vancouver and I believe Toronto as well. but yes, its a Canadian project. The province of British Columbia recently decriminalized posession of up to 2.5 grams of hard drugs for personal use as well

Yes this is in Canada, but may only be in bigger metropolitan Centers at the moment. I know its here in Ottawa and also Vancouver and I believe Toronto as well. but yes, its a Canadian project. The province of British Columbia recently decriminalized posession of up to 2.5 grams of hard drugs for personal use as well
I wish they would consider doing this in the States.

How is the powdered bromazolam looking these days? Ive been off benzos for like a year and 5 months now, and i remember the bromazolam that first came around after the etiz ban here was a red coloured powder and took forever to dissolve in alcohol or pg. Im surprised Desalkyl Gidazepam (or Deschloro Phenazepam or Bromo Nordazepam whatever u wanna call it) didnt turn out to be more popular....I didnt experiment with it too much and I only had 3 mg tabs and never went higher than 9-12 mgs if i remember correctly. I mean on paper it looks like a solid benzo, its just the non triazolo version of Bromazolam, and the 7 bromo analog of nordazepam. I would have expected it to be like phenazepam but much weaker since it lost the chlorine group. I wish i had tried it more to get a better idea

How is the powdered bromazolam looking these days? Ive been off benzos for like a year and 5 months now, and i remember the bromazolam that first came around after the etiz ban here was a red coloured powder and took forever to dissolve in alcohol or pg. Im surprised Desalkyl Gidazepam (or Deschloro Phenazepam or Bromo Nordazepam whatever u wanna call it) didnt turn out to be more popular....I didnt experiment with it too much and I only had 3 mg tabs and never went higher than 9-12 mgs if i remember correctly. I mean on paper it looks like a solid benzo, its just the non triazolo version of Bromazolam, and the 7 bromo analog of nordazepam. I would have expected it to be like phenazepam but much weaker since it lost the chlorine group. I wish i had tried it more to get a better idea
Late reply, so I imagine you found your answer, but it was still available last I checked.

3mg bromazolam pellets are produced with fuck all quality control (had it a few times - 3mg pellets - and I have found they range from fuck all effect, to sleep after 20 mins, whether I want it or not). Much happier buying clearnet benzos, even if they are a bit more expensive...
i’ve been searching the clearnet today for awhile for bromazolam but all i can find are chemicals labs trying to sell 1mg for $75. could i DM you man?

i’ve been searching the clearnet today for awhile for bromazolam but all i can find are chemicals labs trying to sell 1mg for $75. could i DM you man?
It is unfortunately against the site's rules to source "plant materials". Yeah, most clearnet sites are scams. If you look hard enough you will find what you are looking for. Sorry my man. I would in all honestly recommend against the clearnet as it is inherently unsecured. The Tor browser may be a good place to start. Just do your research and best of luck. Stay safe!

It is unfortunately against the site's rules to source "plant materials". Yeah, most clearnet sites are scams. If you look hard enough you will find what you are looking for. Sorry my man. I would in all honestly recommend against the clearnet as it is inherently unsecured. The Tor browser may be a good place to start. Just do your research and best of luck. Stay safe!
yeah, i didn’t ask straight up because of the sourcing rule but i’ll figure it out i’m sure!

cheers man :)

Late reply, so I imagine you found your answer, but it was still available last I checked.
so do u mean the powder available is still the reddish coloured stuff? I was just wondering if thats what is still around or if there are different batches with white powder etc floating around. It seemed like no matter who the source was, everyones bromazolam was the reddish powder when it first started really gaining popularity a cpl years back

so do u mean the powder available is still the reddish coloured stuff? I was just wondering if thats what is still around or if there are different batches with white powder etc floating around. It seemed like no matter who the source was, everyones bromazolam was the reddish powder when it first started really gaining popularity a cpl years back
Never seen the red powder myself. Only gotten my bromazolam in solution form and it doesn't have any distinctive color.

Why is Bromazolam considered novel? I tried it and found it quite lacking. Seemed like a very light version of Diazepam with little to no muscle relaxation and almost subdued my anxiety but just not quite to a satisfactory degree lol.

I haven't had much luck with RC benzos though. I still consider Diaz or Temaz to be the gold standard in Benzos.

Bro.jpg

Bromazolam and Absolut 1mg/ml
Just did .5mg and some kratom oh yeah some weed as well. :eek:

^ Perhaps not, but for me personally sublingual xanax tends to alleviate anxiety and reduce the severity of panic attacks slightly faster than diazepam and I've been using benzos for way too long unfortunately. I do mildly feel diazepam's effects quite quickly, but it seems to take longer to peak for me whereas xanax exerts its full action in a shorter amount of time, but I see what you mean. It probably has more to do with their different properties and how they are perceived.
Sublingual drugs, be it alprazolam or acetaminophen, are designed to be absorbed more rapidly than oral formulations. This is the point of such formulations. I've been fortunate enough to travel the world extensively due to my collectection of, and work with, venomous snakes. I have experimented with all kinds of drugs all around the globe. I have been on nearly every benzo available, and I promise you that alprazolam and flunitrazeapm are the two most overrated drugs there are. I've also been fortunate enough to try all kinds of non-benzo sedatives and hypnotics, including several barbiturates (including secobarbital, butabarbital, amobarbital, butalbital, phenobarbital, barbital, and thiopental).Of the barbs, butabarbital was superior to secobarbital. It could have been the doses I tried, but I doubt it. Some drugs are overhyped, and I have had experiences worldwide. The best heroin I've tried was in Cambodia, which was also the cheapest. I have smoked opium, experimented with several different homebake 3,6 diesters of morphine. I have spent a lifetime experimenting.

Last edited:
Sublingual drugs, be it alprazolam or acetaminophen, are designed to be absorbed more rapidly than oral formulations. This is the point of such formulations. I've been fortunate enough to travel the world extensively due to my collectection of, and work with, venomous snakes I have experimented with all kinds of drugs all around the globe. I have been on nearly every benzo available. I've also, been fortunate enough all kinds of non-benzo sedatives and hypnotics, including several barbiturates (including secobarbital, butabarbital, amobarbital, butalbital, phenobarbital, barbital, and thiopental).Of the barbs, butabarbital was superior to secobarbital. It could have been the doses I tried, but I doubt it. Some drugs are overhyped, and I have had experiences worldwide. Best heroin I've tried was in Cambodia, also the cheapest.
What was your favorite benzo?

Best wishes, Azed

What was your favorite benzo?

Best wishes, Azed
Temazepam, nitrazepam, and triazolam. Although lormetazepam and diazepam are notable mentions.

I say nitrazolam and nitemazepam are as good as my top 3, but they're designer. In the case with nitemazepam, I had a Chinese vendor custom make the substance. I got 5 grams of it, and it was amazing. Similar to temazepam, but more potent and seemed to kick a little harder (akin to triazolam in this regard). I got it just before China banned it.

Last edited:
Temazepam, nitrazepam, and triazolam. Although lormetazepam and diazepam are notable mentions.

I say nitrazolam and nitemazepam are as good as my top 3, but they're designer. In the case with nitemazepam, I had a Chinese vendor custom make the substance. I got 5 grams of it, and it was amazing. Similar to temazepam, but more potent and seemed to kick a little harder (akin to triazolam in this regard). I got it just before China banned it.
Yup, Def in agreement with that. I recon 2-Nitro sub on thienotriazolo nucleus, without any sub on the 2'-Phenyl would be interesting too. As for Bromo substitutions on diazepines I find them to generally be pretty lack lustre. Would have liked to have tried Nitemaz, always wondered if it would be more or less hypnotic than Temaz, the less hypnotic the better for me...Can't enjoy a buzz while snoring!

Out of interest, how would you describe/compare nitrazepam with diazepam? I see it stocked but never heard people talk about it, as in its not particularly popular it seems. Diazepam is my go to, clonaz my back up and occasionally alprazolam for recreation although it is dangerous. I will look at psychonaut wiki ofc but its interesting to hear from people who have tried them all. Like the benzo version of pokemon.