• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel benzodiazepine, Bromazolam

I am seeing several threads here. Could someone clean these up?

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/novel-benzodiazepine-bromazolam.820473/

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/bromazolam.927632/

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/bromazolam.887294/

janitor-student-art-museum-clip-art-png-favpng-EKekZLN75uCRvTsAyVmqZRqhq.jpg

Last edited:
You're overthinking it/malnurished it: bLam(!). flubpam= flubber even just flub (it WAS first of the two and man did things change after that first great novelty. Flap in the Face; idk it is very good at PTSD related issues as other the "flu"' so hypnotic and amnesic and seemingly a hard heavy CNS depressant/potentiator.
I hate cLam but I get very little therapeutic benefit at equivalent doses with clonazepam , last I checked.
Bromazolam will leave me visibly impaired whereas FlubLam i'd just be on autopilot. it is not the most euphoric. or as potent by weight as I initially seemed to react to it relative to flubLam

I'll trade em all for four 2mg Lorazepam/day, though I like not subjectively feeling anything and hopefully much less buildup as has seemed from fluclotiz and flubrotiz
I get lorazepam scripted, to prevent spasm of my arm and they are also great for stopping panic attacks. 1mg, under the tongue works really quickly.

So I recently had to switch form clonazolam as it is to difficult to get and expensive. More than it other was. Anywho .5mg of bromazolam seems to work around 8 to 10 hours. It I quite similar to xanax but it doesn't make me so dumb.

The come up takes about 20 to 45 min and once things set in you feel relaxed, a bit sleepy but in a good way, no anxiety, and long lasting. Very functional benzo but if you take say 1mg or 1.5mg you will get messed up. I have heard of compulsive re dosing so it may be best to take your dose and hid the rest just in case

I get lorazepam scripted, to prevent spasm of my arm and they are also great for stopping panic attacks. 1mg, under the tongue works really quickly.
i was scripted and bounced back and forth between alpraz whether I was using them, or not using them myself. I am praying with my history I can still get it scripted or potentially clonazepam as I have a lot of skeletal problems (fake hips that are hurting again already, but ive worked 40-60+hrs/wk the majority of the time since the second replacement)

bump
clobromazolam is surely the best subtitute for people struggling with cLam withdrawal rebound. lasts much longer. is more potent by weight, more recreational at equivalent doses... and probably has a lot more active metabolites than clonazolam- aka clonitrazolam- aka clonitrazolam.
clonazepam again, while having an estimated ~40hr half life and no active metabolites, surely, the triazole ring does not help with active metabs.

bump
clobromazolam is surely the best subtitute for people struggling with cLam withdrawal rebound. lasts much longer. is more potent by weight, more recreational at equivalent doses... and probably has a lot more active metabolites than clonazolam- aka clonitrazolam- aka clonitrazolam.
clonazepam again, while having an estimated ~40hr half life and no active metabolites, surely, the triazole ring does not help with active metabs.

Phenazolam was almost too strong for me. Granted I only tried some bars that are probably overdosed. I liked it but man I was still messed up the next day. Just found some bromaz powder the was dirt cheap. It seems like there’s a variety of different in circulation. Some powders have a pinkish hue, others are yellow, and then white/off white. does anyone have a preference amongst the batches? I just ordered some of the white stuff.

Some shitheads are selling "heroin" to real young kids (15-16 year olds) which is surfentanil and bromazolam together around here according to the people who locally report this kind of info, no one died surprisingly,yet, but quite a few ER visits. Isonitazene (sic) containing fake brand name 8mg Dilaudids disappeared when they started giving 12 8mg Dlllies a week to those on Methadone who tend to relapse just so they don't fall back into injecting poison like that which makes regular fentanyl powder look like ginger beer, apparently. I don't like pure white benzo powder ending in fake heroin, we're not talkin about clobazam powder here...and with Steriflts+ available everywhere, it does make poorly soluble stuff injectable, more so than normal anyways.

bromazolam
this has become an issue where i reside as well... the whole state
that and the fent
whatya do?
stop the dabs is all i can think of but know if someone had a pack i would hand 20 over with a quickness if i had it in-hand. junkie stunt.
but the bromazolam is in the streets of USA, marketed and can aid in accidental overdoses. Living witness to that.
Couldnt imagine the feeling of OD WD hitting all at once f that sh**
Pass
Peace

Last edited:
Some shitheads are selling "heroin" to real young kids (15-16 year olds) which is surfentanil and bromazolam together around here according to the people who locally report this kind of info, no one died surprisingly,yet, but quite a few ER visits. Isonitazene (sic) containing fake brand name 8mg Dilaudids disappeared when they started giving 12 8mg Dlllies a week to those on Methadone who tend to relapse just so they don't fall back into injecting poison like that which makes regular fentanyl powder look like ginger beer, apparently. I don't like pure white benzo powder ending in fake heroin, we're not talkin about clobazam powder here...and with Steriflts+ available everywhere, it does make poorly soluble stuff injectable, more so than normal anyways.
Here in ottawa they are doing crazy scripts. Safer Supply gives me 260 mg of methadone, and 80 mgs of methylphenidate per day to stay off fentanyl and illegal stimulants. I was also on 600 mg of Kadian morphine but tapered off. here in Ottawa, I see people at the safer supply pharmacies everyday getting 110 mg of methadone, plus 1700 mg of Kadian, plus 30 of the 8 mg Dilaudids, plus an 80 mg biphentin capsule and typically 10-12 of the 10 mg ir ritalins...... this is not an exxageration either, this is happening on Rideau St. in Ottawa literally 3-4 blocks away from the Canadian parlaiment. Im sure locals know where Recovery Care is.

Crazy how much bromazolam is showing up in the Fent supply. I read recently that 56% of all fentanyl samples tested recently in Canada contained bromazolam. with an average concentration being around 1.5%. the fentanyl concentration is averaging like 12%......Which is fucking outrageous! that means a point,(100 mgs) of down could have as much as 12 mgs of fent and 1.5 mgs of bromazolam. no wonder the overdose crisis is so bad. ppl falling asleep standing up while crossing the street.....so at 80x the strength of morphine, someone who uses 1 gram of strong dope could be doing the equivelant of 9.6 grams of morphine. 9600 mgs of morhine a day. plus the added benzos that may be present. so the doses they are giving out make more sense when its put in this perspective. alot of ppl i know smoke quite a bit more than a gram in a day. alot of ppl simply trade their daily 30 Dilaudid 8s for anywhere from a 0.6 to a gram of fent

Last edited:
3mg bromazolam pellets are produced with fuck all quality control (had it a few times - 3mg pellets - and I have found they range from fuck all effect, to sleep after 20 mins, whether I want it or not). Much happier buying clearnet benzos, even if they are a bit more expensive...
I couldn't agree more, there have been tens of thousands of the green pellets and now the blue 707's which are apparently bromazelam as well, though apparently some have pryazlolam (sp?) I get virtually no effect other than I don't experience w/ds. I prefer real deal more expensive xans/klons/vals anyday over some "pellet" that oddly weighs exactly the same as a real 707 which is odd considering the broz are like almost double the thickness. It's stunning how many fake bars (so easy to spot though thank goodness due to first, the very unique bitter taste that every xanax ive ever had has the same taste, consistency, etc. Plus price is a huge indicators. One used to be able to get bars for the price the fakes are now going for. Same one fake roxys, noone sells 30's for literally almost nothing unless they have roughly 2mg of Fent in them which oddly related to the price...weird. that 12%-40% white chalky Fent is also insane cheap. Not too mention has visible hot spots. I wouldn't urge anyone to get started on the "pure" chalky shit as it's s quick road to having a monster of a tolerance. And not only that as far as the pills the Mexican 30's I can just visibly tell immediately even after 12 years of not using them.)

I've never done Novel Benzos, only regular benzos like Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, Ativan and Temazepam. Are the novel ones stronger?
Very much depends on the case. But they are usually aimed to being one or more of this – more recreational, fast acting, long duration, significant potency and other things you can think of that would made them more appealing to drug users.

I only tried etizolam (but it’s also a prescription drug at some places), diclazepam and something in fake diazepam pills.

Etizolam is for me far better in just about any way than all other benzos I tried. So much more that before trying it I didn’t really care much for benzos. Someone I know who also used to love etiz also loved clonazolam so it must have been recreational and good too, plus super potent.

Diclazepam was probably closest in effects to diazepam out of prescription benzos I tried. Still with unique flavour.

Stuff I got in fake diazepam (up until than I had no idea there’s any in my country) was some knock out shit as 2 – 3 pills (what should have been 10 – 15mg) would easily put me to sleep and was it real diaz, as I had quite big tolerance than I wouldn’t feel that dose. Than god I didn’t eat a bunch but something felt off I guess, from seller to pills and price.

Very much depends on the case. But they are usually aimed to being one or more of this – more recreational, fast acting, long duration, significant potency and other things you can think of that would made them more appealing to drug users.

I only tried etizolam (but it’s also a prescription drug at some places), diclazepam and something in fake diazepam pills.

Etizolam is for me far better in just about any way than all other benzos I tried. So much more that before trying it I didn’t really care much for benzos. Someone I know who also used to love etiz also loved clonazolam so it must have been recreational and good too, plus super potent.

Diclazepam was probably closest in effects to diazepam out of prescription benzos I tried. Still with unique flavour.

Stuff I got in fake diazepam (up until than I had no idea there’s any in my country) was some knock out shit as 2 – 3 pills (what should have been 10 – 15mg) would easily put me to sleep and was it real diaz, as I had quite big tolerance than I wouldn’t feel that dose. Than god I didn’t eat a bunch but something felt off I guess, from seller to pills and price.
Yeah that sounds pretty wild. I actually never even knew about novel benzos until I came in to Bluelight

Yeah that sounds pretty wild. I actually never even knew about novel benzos until I came in to Bluelight
I got etizolam and diclazepam from a friend, 50 or 100 of each I think, probably along something else cuz why not. At that point I already tired a lot of different drugs, more than most people even heard for, including some benzos. I immediately fall in love with etizolam, didn’t even thought about huge addiction potential of benzos compared to most of my usual drug diet. And if I didn’t get hooked to H or crack or opium or K or...you name it, even I did overdo something like weed (but didn’t think of it like that back than cuz weed was live water) and some other stuff but during brief periods….I can surely handle some benzo, right? Well got a huge amount of powder and proceeded to destroy my life. Throwing other stuff onto etiz over years didn’t help but most if not all of my troubles and fuck-ups could have been avoided if I didn’t went on a etiz mega spree. And funniest thing was that for a time it was good, even great cuz no matter how much psychedelics, emphatogens and dissos helped me to grow, instant 100% anxiety-relief, worry-free doing high-risk things, falling asleep in a moment if I need to etc...you get the picture

Here in ottawa they are doing crazy scripts. Safer Supply gives me 260 mg of methadone, and 80 mgs of methylphenidate per day to stay off fentanyl and illegal stimulants. I was also on 600 mg of Kadian morphine but tapered off. here in Ottawa, I see people at the safer supply pharmacies everyday getting 110 mg of methadone, plus 1700 mg of Kadian, plus 30 of the 8 mg Dilaudids, plus an 80 mg biphentin capsule and typically 10-12 of the 10 mg ir ritalins...... this is not an exxageration either, this is happening on Rideau St. in Ottawa literally 3-4 blocks away from the Canadian parlaiment. Im sure locals know where Recovery Care is.

Crazy how much bromazolam is showing up in the Fent supply. I read recently that 56% of all fentanyl samples tested recently contained bromazolam. with an average concentration being around 1.5%. the fentanyl concentration is averaging like 12%......Which is fucking outrageous! that means a point,(100 mgs) of down could have as much as 12 mgs of fent and 1.5 mgs of bromazolam. no wonder the overdose crisis is so bad. ppl falling asleep standing up while crossing the street.....so at 80x the strength of morphine, someone who uses 1 gram of strong dope could be doing the equivelant of 9.6 grams of morphine. 9600 mgs of morhine a day. plus the added benzos that may be present. so the doses they are giving out make more sense when its put in this perspective. alot of ppl i know smoke quite a bit more than a gram in a day. alot of ppl simply trade their daily 30 Dilaudid 8s for anywhere from a 0.6 to a gram of fent

I knew things were bad in Canada but fuck man that is actually crazy. :(

I knew things were bad in Canada but fuck man that is actually crazy. :(
ya its bad, hopefully the Safer Supply program has an impact. the basic idea is that the Safer Supply doctors give you a clean pharmaceutical alternitave to your drug of choice. So if you take street fentanyl they give you either methadone, high dose extended release morphine or dilaudid (or all 3), If you take meth or coke/crack they will give you either dexidrine/adderal.vyvanse or a methylphenidate product.

ya its bad, hopefully the Safer Supply program has an impact. the basic idea is that the Safer Supply doctors give you a clean pharmaceutical alternitave to your drug of choice. So if you take street fentanyl they give you either methadone, high dose extended release morphine or dilaudid (or all 3), If you take meth or coke/crack they will give you either dexidrine/adderal.vyvanse or a methylphenidate product.
Is this in Canada because where I'm from they won't give Morphine and Dilaudid for Fentanyl addicts and they definitely won't give Dexedrine or Adderall for Meth and Crack addiction. Methadone yes but that's really it. I wish they would prescribe those drugs to help maybe people wouldn't be dying as much as they are here in NY